A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fucking whore had to bring up the black cock again, not that it had much left my mind, and again she didn't ask about the kids.

I was pretty mad and pretty rattled. I needed to calm down and get the shopping and groceries out of the way. Like an angel knowing I needed help my phone rang. The caller ID said it was Emma.

"Hello?"

"Hi, calling to see if Claire's home and how the trip went, and how are you?"

"I'm fine, Emma. But, your daughter and her boss worked late to sign up a new client. Then spent the night in Nampa and should be home after two o'clock."

"Why don't you bring the kids over here? I'll watch them while you run your errands. Plus, you know I'm a golf widow on Saturday. I may have something that needs your attention here, if you know what I mean."

"I think I know just what you mean." I chuckled.

When I took her grandkids over to her I didn't expect to do her a lot of good. My hopes that the kids would get distracted enough to let me eat her out. That so do my wife's mother some good. Emma was wearing one of those house dresses that goes to the floor, a duster, moo moo, or whatever you want to call it. I could see my her nipples poking the fabric. She was naked under it. I nodded at the dress.

"You're certainly looking grandmotherly today."

The kids were all over the backyard, running from the sandbox to the swings and climbing gym. When Emma pulled the big dress over her head and laid it on the chair by the bed my thoughts of just eating her were gone. I had to fuck her. I was beginning to think my cock may be made of iron. It wasn't any trouble working it in her. We fucked pretty steady on her bed for about twenty minutes. We could hear the kids playing and squealing in the yard. Remarkably she started to cum just as my load shot up my shaft.

Fucking her felt good. Maybe it should have been creepy, but Emma really liked to kiss and fondle while she fucked. It made it more than just sex between me and my mother-in-law. I guess that's what felt creepy.

It was pretty remarkable how fast she could put that granny dress back over her head when we finished.

"That was nice." Emma started with the kissing again. "Any time my daughter needs to go out of town I'd be glad to help you out. I wouldn't want you to suffer some damage down there from doing without."

"Oh, but you don't know about Laura." I thought to myself.

I got my shopping done and groceries bought. It went quickly not looking after two kids. I'd left the bed sheets running in the dryer. I needed time to get the bed made before Claire got home. Everything was done, including the bed and all the groceries put away when I heard the car door in the driveway. I decided not to go out so he'd be all formal and the like thinking I didn't know he'd been fucking my wife or what she had done to get him new accounts. I watched from the window to see if they kissed. They talked several minutes before Claire got out of the car and waved goodbye to him.

"Hi, Sweetie. Did you miss me?" She was so cheerful.

"Yeah, I guess."

"You guess? What kind of answer is you guess?"

"It's just odd. Since we've been married neither one of us has been gone overnight without the other. I always assumed if one of us was going to be gone it would have been me."

"Yeah, kind of funny how that worked out, huh? Where are the kids?"

"TV."

She didn't make any effort to get a hug from me or even get close for that matter. She went into the room with the kids. They didn't jump up and yell Mommy's home! They sat watching TV. Sort like they knew their mother wouldn't ask about them if there was cock involved somewhere.

She hugged the kids, but didn't kiss them. I followed her into our bedroom, looking around to be sure I didn't miss any sign of Laura being in there.

"Oh, you washed the sheets!"

"Yeah, well, you left big cum stains when you let Ralph leak out of you all over them."

"Aren't you the little domestic?"

I let that one slide.

"I need to brush my teeth and get a shower. We stopped by the office before Ben brought me home. I gave sucked his cock and took the load in my mouth before I swallowed."

I watched her pull off her orange top and jean shorts she wore on the ride home. She wasn't wearing a bra. She pulled her panties off and tossed them and her other clothes on the floor to be taken to the laundry room. As she put toothpaste on her toothbrush I picked up her panties and looked on the crotch. There was no doubt it was cum in the crotch.

"I this cum from you black friend?" I scowled.

I was still looking at the cum when she answered.

"No, that's Ben from this morning. He decided he wanted a fuck before we went to breakfast."

She stood in the doorway brushing her teeth while I continued to stare from her brushing her teeth to he panty crotch.

"The panties I slept in after fucking the black are the green bikini ones in the laundry bag."

She spit out the toothpaste and started the shower.

"Want to join me?"

"No, I think I'm okay."

She put her laundry bag in the suitcase to bring it home. The green panties were right at the top. I picked them up. I think there was more cum than panty. The whole crotch had been flooded, most of it dry and crusty from the black guy's sperm. But, where she kind of tossed them rolled up in the bag there was a big, sticky spot of cum that was still wet. I looked at it. It looked like regular cum, but it had be squirted deep in my wife by a black guy then ran out of her over night while she slept.

I studied the gooey mess, thinking about the scene as it spurted into Claire. Seeing it really rattled my feelings about my little whore wife. I put my finger in the goo and then rubbed it between my finger and my thumb. I wiped it back into the crust that surrounded it. I lifted the material to my nose and smelled the essessence of her infidelity.

Inside the bag I could see cum on other clothes. My hands starting through it all. Every pair of underwear had cum in the crotch. There was cum on dresses, shirts and even one of her bras. The whole mess smelled worse than my idea of a whorehouse with a dozen harlots fussing over cock and jizz.

Claire came out of the bathroom as I came back from the laundry where I examined each piece of clothing closely.

"I took your clothes to the laundry. The room smelled like a whorehouse, Claire."

"It probably did. I had cum on almost every last piece of it."

Claire said it in a very matter-of-fact voice. Like it was what should be expected after a business trip with your boss.

Claire dressed in just a pink t-shirt and black shorts. Nothing underneath. We went into the kitchen to get something to drink. Claire called the kids in for lemonade. With her teeth properly brushed of Ben's cum, I guess she didn't suspect Laura using her toothbrush to clean her teeth from me, she finally grabbed our kids for a proper hug and some kisses. She looked like my wife again, not the whore that just got home from her trip.

"Did you miss Mommy while she was gone?"

Our daughter was the one with the vocabulary. Our son knew the words he needed at his age.

"We had a lot of fun with Daddy. Grandma kept us while her went to the store."

"But, did you miss Mommy?"

"I don't know. I suppose so. I don't really remember."

Claire gave me kind of a disturbed look that she didn't think I'd see. She swung the toddler up on her lap.

"I bet you missed Mommy, didn't you, little man?"

"No!"

He tried to get down and reached for me. Claire handed him to me and went into our bedroom. When she came back in the kitchen I could tell she had been crying, but didn't think I knew.

"Let's take the kids to the back yard and let them play. We can sit in the chairs on the patio and talk if you want." I suggested.

The kids hung by us a few minutes then played and chased each other around on the grass.

"This is going to be about me getting fucked with a black cock, isn't it?"

"We can talk about all of it, but I do want to hear more about you fucking a black guy, especially you letting him cum in you like that."

"Well, I did it. I fucked him. It was a big account, he was in my room and after a couple of minutes I realized I wanted him to fuck me. Him cumming in me was just part of it. You know I like cum in me. It was so wicked, like I said before. All it, his dark skin, big cock, all of it being taboo made me want him all the more."

"You said his cock was big, but not the biggest."

"I said he was bigger that Ralph. A little longer, but quite a bit thicker. It really stretched me going in the first time we did it. But, the undertaker looking guy. He said he was ten inches and that thing went places I didn't know I had. I don't know which was best, thicker or longer. I'd like to find one that was both."

"You said you screw the black guy three times, and he put cum in you all three times."

"Yes, three times and there was a lot of cum."

"I know. I saw your panties."

"I know." Claire giggled. "Wasn't that an insane amount? When I woke up this morning with my panties soaked I couldn't believe all that had been inside me."

"How long was he with you?"

"A couple of hours. It took a while the third time to get him hard. I finally took the head of it in my mouth. There was no way that thing was going down my throat."

"You gave a black guy a blow job."

"Not a blow job. I just took his cock in my mouth and sucked it to get him hard. There was a little leakage I could taste. Then I felt his shaft throb so I stopped. He shot a little spurt in my mouth, but I let him calm down, then he fucked me."

"What did you do when he shot that spurt in your mouth?"

"There wasn't any place to spit it. That would have been rude. So, I swallowed it, he put his cock in me, fucked me, shot a load, then went home. I called Ben, he came back to the room. Some bimbo at a bar had him all worked up. I figured he'd want to fuck me, but I guess the idea of the black guy must have intimated him. I think that's why he he waited to bang me this morning before we left."

I listened to all of her stories from the week. All I could think of was how much of the bastard's African American seed he pumped in my wife. I kept the anger inside because even though I didn't fuck any black girls I had been a little naughty myself with her mother and her now ex-fuck buddy's wife.

"It's going to be odd fucking Ralph again with him not being the biggest I've had any more."

I might not get a lot of little victories being married to a cunt like my wife. But, there are some. With a smile in my heart and a somber look on my face I told her.

"Ralph's in jail. You won't be fucking him for a while."

"What??" She screamed. What the fuck happened?"

"Two things actually. Laura came over. She told me Ralph was arrested for stealing from the company and selling parts to an upstart competitor."

I explained what I knew. She look at me like she was trying to figure if I was the rat since Ralph had just told her. I kept my poker face.

"Then she told me she heard him talking to his brother about cheating on her with some woman that was making him pay her money to fuck him."

"What?? She screeched. What did you say to her?"

"Nothing. What could I say?" I said nothing. Guess what she said next?"

"Oh, My God! What? Oh, My God. She knows it's me!"

"She said, and I quote. Ralph is either at work, with her, or at our house. Your wife is a fucking whore and there's no way you couldn't know about it."

"How long has she known?

"Must be two, three weeks."

"These times I've seen her, she's waved, I've seen her at church and she knows I been fucking her husband ... for money?"

"I don't think you two are ever going to be friends, but I don't think word will get out that it's you. He's lost his job. He's going to jail. She's divorcing his ass as soon as he's convicted. He's is a world of shit. And, what the fuck. You've found a bigger cock ... and it's black ... and his balls are full of cum. You should be alright."

Jesus Christ! Oh, fuck! How do I deal with this? I've got to call Ben. He wanted us to work on some new customers next week. Hell, he wanted to go for the whole week. I told him I'd think about it. She started to call.

"I'd better text so his wife won't overhear the conversation."

Claire started texting. She texted twice then got up to go in the house. I went into the kitchen. I still could see the kids in the backyard. There was my wife pacing from the living room, into the dining, back to the kitchen, and into the bedroom. She got into the fridge, got out three beers, went into the bedroom and closed the door. I heard he door lock. Her phone vibrated on the countertop by the fridge where she had left it. It was an answer to her last text to Ben. I opened the whole conversation and started the first one.

HER: Thought about next week. It's on!"

BEN: "Great! What day?"

HER: Monday! All week."

BEN: Perfect!"

HER: "One condition. We need to go through Nampa."

BEN: " I-84. We can stop along the way going and coming."

HER: "Thank You!"

BEN: "I thought you'd like that. See you Monday @ 7:00 AM"