A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,557 Followers

Steve got a few more strokes in her. Enough to send another load in her hard enough to make Claire cum. Her husband dressed for work while her black lover napped on their bed. With the kids out of the house Claire was back to riding Steve's cock. By lunch time both were pretty well fucked out. Claire took Steve home. She fucked his friend once before leaving. Claire took a hot bath and slept naked on clean sheets until hubby called to say he was on the way home.

"Hi, you okay?"

"Yes, I had a good day. I've been home since two. I've had a hot bath and a nap. I hope you are bringing me home snack."

"I've been thinking about you and what you did last night."

"You had fun didn't you?"

"I just watched, but you had the fun."

Claire didn't have anyone over that night. The couple spent all the time together. Claire sucked and deep throated his cock three times. Suddenly he was the one with an obsession, but his didn't involve any one but his wife.

The next day Steve came over in the morning and spent the night. Hubby was still amazed about how much cock his wife could take. Now, more accustomed to seeing her in action while black fucking he could hold his load longer when she blew him.

Maybe this was going to work. Black cock seemed to be good for Claire. She hadn't been happier now that she had her husband's approval to be leaking black sperm into her panties. Then there was a surprise for Claire. Her husband's work was having an employee party. Maybe she could pick up a token white guy to fuck her.

The music wasn't too loud and the people were nice. One of the office staff's husbands hit on Claire. Feeling flirty and naughty she put a price on her pussy. Alan was a sweet guy, didn't really bitch about his wife, just wanted to fuck Claire. Word was that his wife fucked around on him. Claire told him she'd fuck him for two hundred dollars. He took her to his wife's office and fucked Claire on his wife's desk.

Claire's husband noticed her absence.

"Hey, where you been? You look like you just fucked somebody."

"I did." She pushed the two hundred in his hand. "It's from Alan over there. He flirted with the wrong girl."

"That's Beth's husband. Rumor has it she fucks a couple of our salesmen."

"Well, he just took me back and fucked me on his wife's desk."

"That's funny."

"What's funny is that Alan has my panties in his pocket and I have cum in my bare cunt that's about to gush out on the floor."

"You know where the restroom is."

"I wouldn't make it. Too loose from fucking black guys. Thank God there wasn't a lot. There's a little splatter on the floor and it's running down both thighs. Let's move, the women are going to know what it is whether the men do or not. Walk me towards the bathrooms. The cum on my thighs is almost to my knees.

Claire was out in a few minutes, not seeming nervous at all without any underwear beneath her dress.

"Everything all right down there?"

"It is now. That guy can shoot a huge fucking load in a girl."

"Well, at least I don't work with him. He won't dare tell Beth."

"I'm you're whore again. I charged him to fuck me. Are you okay with that?"

"Sure that's fine. Big cock?"

"Not so bad. I gave him my number. He wants to fuck me in their bed this weekend for another two hundred while his wife is at a wedding."

The next night Claire said she was going out.

"Steve wants to fuck me over at his place. I might be late. He said he may have three or four friends over. That's going to be a lot of cock."

"Hey, maybe you can get them to pay you a couple hundred each."

"Sweetheart, Black boys don't pay white girls to fuck and white girls are willing to do it for free. Don't wait up!"

Steve was alone when Claire walked in the door Steve left unlocked for her. Knowing she didn't drink he offered her a beer.

"Why not? I'm probably going to need my liquids. Where are your friends?"

"They'll be here. I thought we could start out just the two of us."

Claire drank about half the beer before Steve spread her legs to fuck her. He could make her cum pretty easily. She quickly felt a little spasm when the head of his cock went deep. They fucked in the familiar rhythm that Claire loved so much.

"You really love fucking black cock, don't you?"

"Yes, Baby. You know I do. Cum in me."

"I need to go over something with you. I think you'll like it."

"While we're fucking?"

"Yeah, it seems like the right time."

"Ugh ... Ughh ... Ughhhh! Damn, you made me cum."

"Listen, they others aren't coming over to fuck you. That wasn't really the plan."

It scared Claire a little bit, but she trusted Steve.

"You never asked me how I make my money. I've got some girls. I've also got some friends at some nice hotels. You follow me?"

"You have whores?"

"Hoes, Whores, hookers, prostitutes, what ever you want to call them. All first class. All of them white. I know you want to talk it over with your husband first. I can't have my girls slipping around. Getting caught could bring it all down.

Steve kept fucking her.

"The bulk of my clientele is black. Some of the white girls don't want to fuck them. They'd prefer to stay with the big shots coming in for meetings with the Church. I can kind of understand that because all my girls are Mormon, solid in the Church and their husband's all know their wives can get called out at any time. You know you love black cock. I need a specialist. Someone to fuck the black guys. You'll love what it pays. Are you interested?"

"I'm pretty sure my husband will go along. He asked me why I didn't charge your friends to let them fuck me. I laughed him off, telling him white girls are willing to fuck black guys for free. So, what's the deal?"

"Okay. I want you to do a trial run. We won't tell him about this one. I get five hundred, you get three. That leaves me two hundred to pay the desk clerks and sometimes get a cop to look the other way. Every once in a while the clerk will want a fuck instead of the money. In that case I give you four hundred for the two of them. We've got a couple of clerks that are female. It doesn't happen very often. They are good looking chicks, not what you could call lesbians. They just want a little change of pace every now and again. Have you ever eaten any pussy?"

The cock slowly jabbing her cervix had her willing to agree to anything.

"No, too fond of cock like the one in me."

"You'll probably like it. If not, just finish the trick and let me know. I don't want any of my girls doing something they don't like. So, what should I put you down for? Blowjob, deepthroat, cunt fucking, anal?"

"Uh, no anal, no way!"

"Okay, I'm going to send you out. The guy's been a regular for quite a while. He's black. If he tips, it's all yours. Can you do this?"

"It's all kind of sudden, but sure."

"Be safe. Here's a burner phone. I'll only call you on this and only when I need you to go out. Speed dial #1 is me if you get in trouble. I know the data on all these guys. If anyone causes trouble they get hurt and they know it."

"How often do I do this?"

"I don't know. If you want all black, probably three or four times per week. There can be days when I don't call and there can be weeks you can be out a dozen times. I might call you in the morning, at lunch, or you may even have to leave dinner with your family. Some guys get horny at midnight. You're going to be on call 24/7. You can turn down a few if you want, but there's not going to be a lot of that shit going on. I need to count on you."

"Put me down for all black and you've got yourself a deal."

Claire put out her hand to shake on it.

"Okay, I going to cum in you, then you need to get in the bathroom and clean up. Hot shower and then spray some smell good on yourself."

Steve was a worked up as she was. His blast of sperm sent them both into gut wrenching orgasms. Proudly walking into the bath full of his cum Claire stood under the hot shower as she felt his seed gush from her.

The hotel was one of the upper scale in Salt Lake City. She knocked on the door. The black man that answered was middle aged, attractive, and well groomed, everything Claire had wished for as the first "trick" in her new adventure with Steve. Being the whore made Claire cum many, many times. Once she took his load he was ready for her to leave. She had worn only a dress and heels, so getting dressed was easy. He put a folded fifty in her hand on the way out. Steve had a complicated billing system to charge the credit card in small amounts over several days that would be hard to detect.

Back in the car Claire put a small folded towel under her cunt the catch the leakage. The burner phone rang.

"Wow, Claire! You already got rave reviews. You have another date with the guy in a couple of weeks."

Claire smiled and hit the disconnect button. She felt really content. A few days ago he would have been thinking of needing to fuck another stranger. She could feel the man's cum where he put it deep in her tummy. She let out a little sigh and rubbed her clit lightly on the way home to her husband. She slowed on the street before hitting the door opener button to look at her house, their house. Claire felt a wave of peace wash over her. She also had a pretty sticky towel between her legs.

First in the door she looked in on her kids and kissed her husband. Surprisingly he didn't try to dodge the quick peck on his lips. She wanted to deepthroat his cock and taste his sperm. More to the task at hand she wanted to tell him her story. He noticed his wife seemed a little different somehow.

"So, how many black guys did you fuck tonight? It was after midnight, but the question had a light joking tone to it."

"Steve was the only one there. He had a business proposal for me. You remember saying that I should charge his friends for sex, don't you?"

Claire went on to explain the whole thing, even going to the hotel to fuck her first client, that she was black cock only, on call, showed him the fifty dollar tip and the burner phone.

"I hope this is going to work for you because I am really happy knowing I could get called to fuck at any time. It takes the edge off knowing that it's not someone on our street or someone knowing where we live and who we are. I love you!!"

"I can see the difference in you. When do you get your money?"

"It will come in the mail in cash. Are you happy for me or for the money?"

Before he could answer his wife had his cock down her throat.

They next day there were no calls. Claire did things around the house with an occasional tickle to her clit to remind her who she was. They had an actual family night. Claire put the burner phone by the bed. A few minutes after eleven the burner phone rang.

"Claire, I need you out on a date."

Steve told her the hotel and gave her the room number. Claire looked at the big grin on her husband's face.

"Duty calls, huh?"

"Huh? Oh yes, duty. Let's hope it's about ten inches of duty."

"Wake me up when you get home."

Claire threw on a light dress with nothing underneath. He let her kiss his lips before she flounced out the door.

Near three in the morning Claire kissed his cheek and on down his neck to his chest. Her husband's cock rose under the sheet. He watched as her head moved up and down on his cock having no trouble with the length. His whore wife was sucking his cock. He could smell her client's cum bubbling from her freshly fucked cunt. He didn't let the little bit that dribbled out on his own leg bother him. His balls churned to send his load into her mouth. Like always she liked to show him his cum before she swallowed it.

She moved up to lay across his chest, her nipples pressing into his flesh.

"Did you get the ten inches?"

Claire was clenching something in her hand. She had clenched it all the way from the hotel. She put the two one hundred dollar bills in her husband's hand.

"That's my tip. He said he would tip me if I stayed so he could cum in me for a third time. I would have done it for free. The guy had a lot more than ten inches and could really blast a load. After the third time he made me cum so hard I passed out. I awoke to the sounds of a black man in the shower.

"I can smell his cum in you."

"Do I need to shower?"

"No, I take care of the kids in the morning and let you sleep in. You can shower when we are gone."

He kissed his wife on the forehead and wrapped an arm around her. They slept naked together through the rest of the night. Claire woke this time alone in the bed with a trail of black man's semen running from her crotch. A hot bath felt good. Some time alone with her clit even better.

At two the phone rang. Not the burner phone she hoped would ring, but her own personal cell. It was Alan from the party. He wanted to fuck her in his marriage bed Saturday. Claire turned him down and asked him not to call again. Going black was making it hard to go back,

Steve was right. Her burner phone did ring during dinner. She kept it close so she wouldn't miss a call.

"I've got a treat for you. A Black Mormon staying at the Grand America Hotel. He's paying for the night, You'll get a thousand. Try to blend in with the crowd. Oh and take a toothbrush. It might be a long night. Go to room 1226."

Claire got up from the table without saying a word. Her husband followed her to the bedroom.

"Grand America Hotel. I'm spending the night."

"Whoa! Fancy!"

"I know. It pays a grand. I wonder if I'll get a tip?"

"Holy shit! You'll get the tip of something."

"Yes, I know. Steve told me to bring my toothbrush. I'll probably be sucking some cock. I doubt that I'm home before you guys are gone in the morning."

Claire put on a Mormon length dress this time. Still nothing underneath. She kissed her husband on the mouth and walked into the hallway. He watched his little whore's ass wiggle as she walked away.

Back at the table with the kids. Her husband heard the garage door open, her car start, and the door close again. He'd have her back full of cum in the morning.

*****************************

Copyright 2015. No reuse without written permission of the writer.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,557 Followers
12