All Comments on 'A Little Moment of Compassion'

by JDecker

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
loved it

i just love these kind of stories that was a good one thou

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A story with a nice ending

A lovely story with an unexpected ending. This story puts a very warm and comforting face on the ultimate taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

Very erotic story had my cock hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good idea and hot redheaded mother...

I love the fact you used a redhead and that she helps him 'learn,' although it would have been even more interesting to spend more time detailing his frustration in trying to have sex in his first encounter with a girl at 18. What is there is hot and sexy but it seems rushed. Just don't be afraid to take a little more time to flesh out your story more, like have her tell him several places to kiss on her body (where typical erogenous zones are) and at least some basic oral sex tips on her. Then invite him 'inside.' ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wonderfully original!

Mr. Decker, please pay no attention to nit-pickers! Your stories have an ambiance that is totally your own! You create a world of warm intimacy between a mother and her son. A standing motif is Mom's loving concern and attention to her boy's balls! She kisses, cuddles, and licks them in such a way that her son has to know how much his Mom values the center of his manhood and what his potent balls produce! That gives her virgin son the courage and pride to shoot his ball cream down his mother's throat and, finally, up her fat mommy-twat. He loves the idea that his cum load in now safe, either in his Mom's belly or up her holy of holies--her ever-loving maternal cunt, the same cunt he came out of! Your stories are unique in the aura of calm, peace, and motherly and filial love they convey. I feel sorry for any reader who is deaf to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
One of the best one shots!

Haw can you make such short and typical stories so interesting? Great work! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Smoking hot

With this particular relationship(son, mom), we want certain elements in the story. Passion, compassion, and most of all, having real sex and not any of the sophomoric types of sex you'd have with some bar room pickup. Congrats on a simple theme told simply and with a light touch of humour.

MrBill36MrBill36almost 10 years ago
An adoring mother

It would be nice if all mothers were this adoring. To be able to take your child's problem into proper perspective and explain them so well. I believe this mother demonstrated the true meaning of motherly love.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
ok, when does the lesson start?

you know, the bit about how he does more than ejaculate? perhaps care? reciprocate? do something for her other than make her a receptacle?

JDeckerJDeckerover 9 years agoAuthor
Old stories

It's great that people comment on these old stories, although it would be even better to comment the ones which have barely anything said about them, but you also have to realize many of these are really old... I don't really feel like answering any questions about these, especially since I don't even remember what I was thinking what I was writing them, and I would write them differently today.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yeti

Small scene. Has some build up.

Awesomly written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm loving your Mom's hairy pussy. My Mom's is all natural too. A full bush is so delightful, so maternal and mysterious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A son shooting his load deep inside mom's womb is just sublime.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous