A Little R&R Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're blushing again, Rude." He tongued the hoops in Rude's ear, making sure to brush his ear with the tip of his tongue. Rude shivered as each little flick sent current straight to his spine. His hands moved to Reno's arms, flexing against the muscles beneath. He curled his back and tugged the lank man closer.

"You want me, Big Man?" Reno whispered coyly into his ear.

Rude did want him. He wanted him beneath him, stripped and writhing in bliss. The mere thought caused him to water at the mouth. He wanted to roll him over so badly, to bury his head in his chest, to take in the heavy scents again. It was enticing, the allure of possibilities playing in his mind's eye. Rude shifted under Reno's weight. Breathing a shaky sigh, he struggled to overcome the inhibitions, to ignore the outside world for once and just do what pleased him. Right now. This moment. With him.

"Come on, Rude..." Reno purred into his ear. "I wanna hear it. Tell me. Tell me you want me."

The taunts had brought him to an edge, to where either he took off out on his own, or surrendered to the mercy of his partner. He was a strong man, but in some matters Rude felt he was too timid for his own good. With his eyes on Reno's neck, he focused with what free will remained. He tensed, rocking slightly as he made to curl up, to initiate the flip that would start his torrid desires, but panic set in the moment his back left the floor. Quickly, he shifted to one arm, propping himself up from behind.

"It's not hard, Rude." Reno kept his lips dangerously close to an apprehensive ear. He took Rude's face in his hands. "You just open your lips and say, 'Reno, I want you.'" He moved his lips by squeezing him by the cheeks, laughing softly as he pressed his forehead against Rude's.

The mock only made the fire glow brighter, the glint in Reno's eyes egging him on. He knows. Dear god, he knows. He swallowed hard again. "Reno... Reno, I..." his face turned crimson as the daring redhead's heart leapt into his throat. Rude closed his eyes. In one smooth motion he locked his lips to Reno, pushing him over as he mumbled into his mouth. His hands pawed at the sides of the younger man's face, the kisses coming quickly and scattered. His psyche raced erratically. Want you. Need you. Crave you. Desire... He pulled back for a breath.

Reno's head swam. Come on, Rude. Please. I need to hear the words. He couldn't focus enough to keep up with Rude's fumbled kisses. All it would take was one word... just one... anything to let him know Rude wanted him to stay... that he wasn't just placating him... that this intangible thing between them was real. He was afraid to hope that it wouldn't fall apart on him again. One word, Rude. Please.

Rude removed his sunglasses, the shield he used to hide himself; the front of the Big Man. He looked into those bright blue eyes, straight into their center. Barely audible, he hushed two words, "Hunger you."

Reno closed his eyes and soaked in the words, melting into Rude, his heart hammering in his chest, whispering, "I need you too, Rude."

The wall of a man sat back on his heels, examining the sprawled personage under him, sparks igniting on the peripheral edge of his vision. The head rush pointed that his tie was too tight, blood was trapped and pounding hard in his ears. As he loosened it, he closed his eyes to burn the image deep into his memories, tucked away safe for his eyes only to linger upon. Reno grabbed at Rude's jacket, trying to pull him back against him, the void between becoming uneasy. Even with the tie gone, Rude still felt tightness around his neck. He fingered to unfasten the top button of his shirt, now pulled onto one elbow as he was drawn back close again, fumbling with the rest of the buttons as his thumb refused cooperation. He made a small face at a persistent button, only to look up and meet Reno's eyes.

Reno used Rude's jacket as a hoist, pulling himself up and sliding his tongue across the once stoic man's bottom lip, his eyes never leaving their locked gaze. Frustrated, Rude gave up on the stubborn thing and opted to shed both shirt and jacket by pulling them up over his head. Tugging rather unsuccessfully at his own shirt, Reno made to free himself, desperation obvious in his eyes. He couldn't make up his mind whether to lose the clothes or paw at Rude. He eventually settled on a combination of the two, running his hand along Rude's neck and shoulders with one hand and clawing at the buttons with his opposite hand. If this was temporary, he was at least going to take advantage of it for as long as he could. Long nights alone wouldn't seem quite as drawn out if he could take these memories along with him.

The tattooed Turk tossed the wadded cottons to a corner, taking next to handle the button and fly of his trousers. They submitted easily, having no need to cause a delay now. The difference in the ambient temperature shivered across his now exposed flesh, raising goose pimples over arms and legs. Having regained some presence of mind, Reno used both hands on the buttons, unfastening them more easily. He shrugged the shirt from his shoulders, wriggling free of the sleeves and wrapped his arms around Rude, pulling him close. The tingle of flesh on flesh caused the breath to catch in his throat as Reno's hands slipped up Rude's shoulders and clasped behind his head, drawing him in to kiss. His tongue darted between Rude's lips, parting them gently. He wanted all of him he could possibly kiss, lick and touch.

Rude leaned on his forearm, falling back into Reno, cupping his hands around sprigs of wild red hair. He took his time to explore in his own little ways the person who had been by his side for years. He traced the jaw line to the hollow of his throat with cold fingers and led a trail of kisses down, over his chin and along the ridge of his Adam's apple. Reno's flesh tingled in anticipation of each gentle caress. This was bliss. His fingertips traced trails along each muscle of Rude's arms. He reveled in the promise of a return to the pleasure from last night, wanted it badly enough he could taste it. His entire body was alive and singing, begging for every touch.

Degrading further, Rude left a damp, meandering line over Reno's chest. Shifting to one side, he ran a moist tongue over his nipple, the skin puckering as he passed. He breathed on it, lipping at the raised nib, toying with it as he watched Reno coil by his nose. Reno arched his back slightly, throwing his head back and moaning softly, overcome by pleasures of the flesh. Rude cocked a half smile, pleased that Reno was obviously eating this up. His grip on the fear that he would forever be alone lightened, thinking maybe that wasn't meant to be his fate. After all, he was human. He tempted to tug on him, lips gingerly pressing and holding the pert rise before changing gears, switching to a soft suckle. Rude slid his arms underneath Reno's back, leaning him up against long arms as he nuzzled into his chest.

Jagged breath betrayed Reno, the ragged edges of his fingernails digging crescents into the brawn of the larger man's back. Shifting so he could rub his cock against his lover, his thighs and groin throbbed, demanding attention as Rude moaned from the redhead's hands, the burn adding to the drunken blur he was falling into. He ran one of his own down the center of Reno's spine until he reached the far dip of his lower back, then flattened his hand to smooth over firm hide, curling only the very extent of his fingers to match the contour.

Reno's fingers wrapped expertly over the button of his slacks, flicking them open. His fingers skimmed over the zipper, freeing his flesh to meet that of Rude's, thrusting against Rude's belly, fixating on the sensation as his flesh slid against his lover. Sliding his hand up and onto Reno's hip, and his lips still attached like a child to the breast, a groan escaped. Rude was blinded as the new sensation of both of them facing, touching, and pressing together burned over him. His eyes fluttered closed as he mirrored the grinding waist before him, pulling as the other pushed.

His mouth open and slack, Reno all but issued a dry moan. He wanted to tell Rude just how good this made him feel, but words escaped him. How would one describe in words the feeling of making love to your best friend, whom you had been with for what seemed like forever, and who had possessed your thoughts and dreams for the last year? How to express the tensions and sweet release that held him in an exquisite, torturous limbo between want and need? Was there a way to tell him how very much this all meant to him? For the first time in his life, Reno was glad to be mute.

Rude released, unlatching from the wry Turk's chest with a smack. With eyes slit and a shallow breath, he cradled Reno's head to his throat, his hand circling up and holding him behind the ear. He continued a primal rut, using now his other hand to pull the other in. Reno was breathing heavy, despite any attempt to the contrary, pressing heated, hungry kisses along Rude's neck and collarbone, tasting the salt of his skin. He nibbled gently at the flesh of his neck, feeling Rude's heartbeat against his lips. His voice cracked, calling his name.

"Rude." He swallowed hard and tried again. "Rude, I want you." He pressed sloppy kisses along Rude's jaw line, panting.

The words melted quickly to the recesses of Rude's mind, blending in with the hum of raw indulgence that was keeping his thoughts fuzzy. It wouldn't take much, his inner core spoke, to lift him up and just go. Still frames peppered his inner eye, the fit of unquellable rapture he brought him to, the height of awareness before climax, the aching Gods-forsaken breakpoint. His breath turned raspy, the adrenaline kicking and spurring him to take what should be openly his.

"...then let me."

Reno whimpered and wrapped his leg around Rude, pulling himself up against him, moaning deep in his throat. "Rude..." He wanted Rude buried dick deep inside of him, straining against him, driving into him primal and urgent and wanting. He wanted to cum and scream out the name of the man he had coveted for so long.

"I told you... last night, Rude. I'm yours." His hands splayed across the other's back, pulling them tighter together.

At no point during the day had either thought this was even a possibility, yet again things had gotten hot and heavy without forethought. "So what are we going to do? We're here in my room, ya know... unless you wanna..." he trails off, his face growing red with the thought.

Reno's head snapped back, his voice excited. "Do what?"

"I'm tellin ya I still don't have any... stuff." He looked a bit perplexed.

"Hey, you've got two choices. You can either fuck me like I wanted last night, just take it a little slower, or..." he reached into his pocket and pulled out a bottle of lube. "We can do it this way. Your choice. But I would recommend I lose my pants."

Rude opted for the second choice, snatching the bottle. "Yeah, I don't think I'm that good. The pants would hurt." He gave Reno a moment as he flipped the cap and doled a bit out. It came out cold, shocking at first, but the supreme slickness proved very intriguing. He applied the oil liberally, or rather, it applied itself liberally all over him.

"The hell is this stuff?" He tried to snap the lid closed, his fingers slipping. Reno snagged the bottle and closed the cap.

"It's good shit, that's what it is."

Rude moved a slickened hand across Reno's abdomen, taking in the difference of friction and sensations. His gears back shifted; a fresh surge of energy riding up his back and over his head as he pawed at the other's hips.

"It does wash off, right?" He eyed Reno in a bit of worry.

"You think I would use it if it didn't?"

Rude raised an eyebrow. "One can never tell with you."

"Are you going to keep making jabs at my character or are you just going to fuck me?"

Rude grabbed both hips and pulled him hard into his lap, nearly setting him atop his swollen cock directly. He fell back to the deep seriousness of the moment before, his ache to be back as one overruling all other distractions. Guiding Reno lower, he dropped one hand beneath to keep a steady direction for his aim. Pressure and warmth greeted Rude as he made his way in, releasing a shuddered breath. Reno's eyes were half-way closed, strung out on being back in the solid man's lap. The lube made for a different environment, seeming to be much more freedom for movement. It was something that took a deep hold of Rude's motivation. He let the red haired Turk make a few adjustments before scooping him up, rising to his knees. Reno clasped his arms around Rude's shoulders and pressed their foreheads together. Carefully tipping forward, he caught the floor with one hand before settling them both down, bearing his full weight into Reno, pushing as deep as he could.

Throwing his head back, Reno cried out a little louder than he originally planned. His eyes shot open, looking up into Rude's face for direction. He had propped himself onto his elbows, steadying himself as he lifted his behind. In a return stroke, he pressed in deep again, keeping a slow cycle. Rude repeated himself, fixated on the changing facial expressions dancing over Reno's face. The heat was building between them. Reno took it as a subtle hint that he didn't need to worry about being too quiet, rocking his hips into Rude's thrusts, loving every moment they were together.

It didn't take long before Reno was gripping Rude's shoulders, putting his entire body into each thrust. "Rude... Oh God..." he moaned. Rude buried his head into his shoulder, locking together his teeth as wave after wave of rush fluxed over him. Each pass was leaving him increasingly wilder. He grunted as he butted his head under Reno's chin, exposing skin stretched taunt over cords and strings. He licked the furrow of his jugular, eager as the salt stung his lips.

Reno's mind blurred, lust overriding his senses. This was what he wanted. He wanted Rude, his partner, his friend, his lover, pounding deep inside of him. He gave over to pleasure, crying out with each full thrust, pulling Rude tight against him, forcing him deeper as he ground his hips in. Nothing mattered anymore. Not the night before, not the fight they'd had, not who else may be listening. The only thing that mattered was Rude and mind-blowing sex. His breath became ragged as his heart hammered in his chest to the sound of Rude's breath gulping in his ear, the press of their lips against one another's flesh. Reno reveled in the moment; it was all adding to the growing fever building at the base of his spine.

"... Harder... Fuck me..." He could barely choke out the words. Rude's pace accelerated, his lover's request echoed the same words in his own core. The line between want and need blurred as Rude started a low, guttural growl. It grew into cry as he slammed himself into the prone body.

"My-gods... Reno... I'm... I'm gonna cum.... I'm gonna..."

He roared, bucking hard enough to scoot Reno across the mattress. His vision whited out and his body stiffened. Reno cried his lover's praises until his throat was hoarse, begging him to cum, begging him to cum hard, begging him not to stop. His throat was raw and stinging, tears streaming from his eyes, crying out for more. Rude came with all the vigor he had, his full body quaked, for the state was intense.

What was housed in one split second was three decades-worth of rejection and heartache; the need and desires of one stoic soul. They were all thrown to the winds, for his heart had found a quiet place to settle, someplace where he was welcome. Somewhere in their friendship went a road farther than either knew. He could come home. It had taken him ages to relent to the terms he felt life had played for him, to build his expectations that friendship would be the extent of any relationship. To have ended up here, amongst the tangle made of him and his partner, was something unfathomable. Tears bit at the back of Rude's eyes as his deepest prayer showed hope of being answered.

Reno welcomed Rude's full weight atop him, running his hands feverishly across Rude's sweat drenched flesh and pressing salty, hot kisses everywhere he could reach. He was desperate to cum as he whimpered and squirmed against Rude. His cock throbbed, begging to be touched, licked, and caressed; to be brought to release.

"Rude, please... I need to cum. I need it so bad, Rude..." His voice was completely hoarse, barely audible as it rasped from his throat. He wriggled his hips against Rude. "Please-oh-God-pleeeaaase..."

Rude would have done anything in that moment if Reno had asked. He slid himself back and perched himself over the enraged shaft, his hand giving the faintest of a touch as it settled around, fingers chilled from redirected circulation. Reno whined and thrust into Rude's waiting hand, panting wildly, wanting release more than anything he had ever wanted in his life. He clawed at the bed sheets by his side. Rude gripped a bit tighter, stretching and sliding the flesh, his eyes locked onto his lover.

"...you want to..."

Rude made a dive; switching from hand to mouth before even he realized what he'd done. Surprised that so much could fit into one's mouth; he swallowed as his head settled. He mimicked the actions he preferred himself, lashing his tongue about and pressing Reno's erection firmly to the roof of his mouth as he drew up.

If Reno had a voice left, he would have screamed in pleasure as he felt Rude's mouth envelop his cock. His hands grappled at the back of Reno's head, panting, whimpering, calling his lover's name. Rude held onto Reno by the hips.

"I'm close," Reno whispered, thrusting gently into his mouth. "Oh, God, Rude.... You're a God..." Rude locked his jaw and dropped the pressure in his mouth, letting Reno make what he wanted of the pace. He clung to Rude, whispering his name over and over running his hands over sweat soaked skin until his body stiffened and he came, jerking violently against the electricity coursing through his body.

Rude choked, the force of projection hitting the back of his throat hard enough to trip his cough reflex. He sat hunched on all fours, sorting between tears and spit. "...fuck!" He coughed again. "Damn!" Reno reached for Rude, tugging weakly at his limbs, calling him up to his side. Wiping the side of his nose with the back of his hand, he crawled up, flopping partway onto Reno as his head tilted onto his shoulder.

"Hey. You okay?" He wrapped his arms around Rude's shoulders. Rude was on his belly, and still fighting a tickling cough.

"I think I got it up my nose," he coughed a little bit more.

"I'm... I'm sorry, Rude."

Rude was feeling rather relaxed. "Frr'what?"

Reno smirked lazily. "Cum up your nose."

"Well, I can arrange for you to have it back..." Rude smiled lazily.

"That's not a threat. Tomorrow I'll--" He yawned. "--show you my stuff."

Rude caught the contagious yawn. "Quit giving me ideas, Reno... you're such a bad influence."

"I don't expect to hear you complaining after too much longer. "

"...Mrrrr...." Rude mumbled, shoving at him playfully, only to be replied with soft snores.