All Comments on 'A Little Show for Jimmy'

by amphion2

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
No fucking but he can touch anywhere he likes

Welcome to the world of cucks and wimps, The husband is the wimp and the cuck, the wife is the slut. A perfect match really, good luck with your new swinging lifestyle. Hope jimmy doesn't get her pregnant, make sure you use protection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Shy Wife?

You really need a Dictionary, and after you look up shy, look up cockold and wimp, and please use it in your next story. Don't care what your wife and you do in your fantasy, just call it what it is. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ANOTHER PERVERT

Where do they find all the writers who think it is erotic to pimp out their wives? --and before some idiot anon says "you should not have read it if you didn't enjoy it" please explain to such idiots that you can't tell if you are going to like it until you read it.

the Ct Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Didn't even read it the story...

I just enjoyed the miserable people who didn't like it and then took the time to not only vote but to berate the writer like it's a true story and about the writer and his wife. What a bunch of assholes. The only thing better than reading the comments they leave is wondering why? No life? Wife out screwing someone else? Because they know their losers?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Been there done that

with my best friend I exposed my wife's body to him and we ended up with a 6 hour MFM fuck party

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice Exposure

I have had my wife do this for several of our friends and it is real fun for all. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sometimes it happens

A couple of guys we know came over one day and after a few drinks we managed to talk my wife into dancing for us. It took some time but she ended up on the carpet naked and even spread her legs as wide as they would go.

No touching happened but that sure was fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mine too

Nothing gets my wife and I hotter than doing a fun little show for some friends. It has gotten so they are used to it and expect it, but it never involves any touching or sex with others.

I get a kick out of it, it's a lot like public flashing but at home where it is nice and safe.

Man do we get it on with each other after they leave.

We started out trying it out with some massage guys but without fail they start looking for a way to get away, something to do with laws and their license? Then we tried a couple of nudist clubs, no fun there at all, same with the nude beaches.

So, instead we wait to get a friend or two over. Two of them have had us over so their own wives can do the same for us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Add me in

I asked my wife if she would put on a show for a couple of friends, she was really hesitant at first. After several tries, she agreed. But she had some vodka to get her nerve up, next thing I knew she was on her back naked with her legs as wide as she could get them. Hell of a kick, now we have done that a few dozen times.

She won't have all the way sex yet but several have licked her, and she loves to give hand jobs. There is one guy that she really likes so I know one of these days she will.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Why

Why are these cheating whores always described as shy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous