All Comments on 'A Little Surprise'

by JoeAllison

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wrong category

Fine flash story but since they were boyfriend and girlfriend I see it in romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Agreed.

Either romance or erotic coupling

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Me Too

Nice tale but no wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very sweet but

yeah, you know what's coming. Wrong cat

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Nice and sweet tale....

Nice and sweet tale....But as someone said, not yet a wife...At least a girlfriend that is faithful....

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Nice Romantic Tale

I was worried about other little surprises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where was the wife

Missed the point.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
'Wake with a Jolt'

The dog's excited barking wakes Sweetie 'with a jolt!' Presumably, this is BF home (back from the wars) at last. Despite just having been jolted awake, Sweetie is TOO sleepy to re-awaken a minute or so later as BF climbs in bed, opens her up, probably gropes and sucks her tit, achieves intromission and (vigorously, I would hope!) fucks her to his finish but she doesn't realize it is happening. Instead believes she is having an erotic dream! GMAFB! Highly implausible!

If we DO believe this, then BF is to censured, because he has technically had nonconsensual sex with (raped) his GF! I prefer to believe the author needed to get an independent opinion about the plausibility! That allows me to rate the tale, rather than report it!

BTW ... what would it cost the integrity of the story to change her to WIFE instead of GF? At least then this could be a TLW tale! AND increase the believability factor, since he and a GF would probably have agreed on non-exclusivity during his prolonged absence.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It makes me wince

I've said it before, and I will say it again. The loneliest time of my life was that two years I spent living next to Fort Riley, Kansas. Not because there wasn't opportunity, but because of the volume of philandering military wives was so great that you could never be sure if the person you were talking to was as single as she said she was or not. This was early on in the Iraq war, and every single married woman on the base that I got to know indulged at least once...rarely one nighters. Usually boyfriends, with muscly college kids and wealthier old men the clear favorites. It put me off marriage for ten years. And the ease with which they played the lonely wife in waiting when he returned always amazed me.

I think most of the guys knew what the women got up to, and that most figured there girl was the one who was to head over heels in love or too good of a person for that. They were all wrong.

This is why today, when people make a big deal out of self reporting infidelity studies, I ignore it. Women can live two lives and you'll never know. No one will. It's also why I laugh when people imply that women don't cheat unless they're checking out of the relationship. The truth is, they don't let you catch them unless they are checking out.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
What is this?

Is this supposed to be a story? It was nine paragraphs in length. There was no plot. It was just a bunch of words thrown together.

Is this a test of some sort? How did this pass the review process? And why was it placed in this category?

What was the point of writing this? And how on earth did anyone rate it higher than one star? People actually enjoyed this??

So many questions...

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
Yeah, a story, alright...

...everything you need, right? - He came home and they had fun...

Maybe some day you will write a sequel? "He went upstairs and fucked her again". Has all you need: Sex, movement... An additional dialogue would be nice, something like :"Hi" or "Oh, it´s you" she sxclaimed..

I have a great idea for a third part...lool

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Calclover the Gaylord Cuckold

Warning Warning Gaylord Alert!!!!

Warning Warning Gaylord Alert!!!!

Beware everyone and watch your backsides cause there is a Cuckold Gaylord who goes by the name Calclover.

Warning signs are that he loves to wear Pretty Pink Panties and watch his Mommy/Sister/Daughter/Pet Dog get worked over by Black Pipe Layers by the name of Mandingo while he pulls his Limp 1 incher.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 9 years ago

Very well done and that is all that matters.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
****

She's not in love, she's in lust! Good homecoming for the G.I. though. Cheers

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
was it a dream?

was it someone other than the absent boyfriend? if so LW is appropriate and she is in for a BIG surprise in the morning.

was it the boyfriend home early? then romance or erotic coupling.

all those questions aside, who is this person?

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

Not exactly a wife but close enough. A minor technicality. This one is loyal and a keeper.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Very good

Really nice to read about a hot faithful woman getting pure joy from her loving husband.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Hope it was her boyfriend coming home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous