All Comments on 'A Little Theater To Play In'

by margobicd

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Love that slutty gurl

margobicdmargobicdalmost 11 years agoAuthor
slutty girl

:)

margo

BadMarieBadMariealmost 11 years ago
It's a mutual feeling

I know how you felt as I have left many a theater feeling the same way, exhausted but so fulfilled and yearning to do it again. Thanks for sharing.

KikiluvsitKikiluvsitalmost 10 years ago
Yes!!

You captured exactly the exhilaration, the power, the helplessness and the rapture if being a sister theater slut!!! Thank you! Love you!!! Kiki

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
theater fun

you can never tell who you will meet with in an adult theater , watched the same scenario you spoke of but with my wife as the center of 8 guys attention , hottest thing I have ever witnessed !

tigerforu2010tigerforu2010over 9 years ago
I love theaters

I play in a theater in homestead, Fl. You never know what is going to happen. I was bent over sucking a guys cock and before I knew it a guy was tonguing my virgin ass, next thing I know he is pile driving his cock in my ass. It was painful, but turned into pleasure & yes they both came in me the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, lucky girl!

Reading your story of a night of spunky passion and lust just made my cock stand up and I can see its glistening head through the net of the Tutu I am wearing, and that's always a nice way for me to start the evening!

Jenna2641Jenna2641almost 4 years ago
What a sexy story

I love reading experiences & fantasies of gurls going to the adult theaters. I can just imagine letting myself go to be the wanton slut I am deep inside. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh, Margo! THIS is what it is ALL ABOUT!! Hot gurl, dressed up, adult theater, hot sex, hot cocks, hot asses, hot story! When I was younger, I'd leave work early, telling my boss I had to take my wife to the Drs, while telling my wife I had to work late (naughty naughty!) I'd strip in my van in the parking lot of the Belvedere and put on hose, garter belt, bra with small holes cut out for my nipples, a pearl necklace and dangly earrings. I'd dress over my slutty outfit, stuff a wig in my pants, pay my $5 and enter the most pleasurable place I've ever known! One night I had sucked off half a dozen guys and a new guy came in. He got behind me and tapped my shoulder. It was dark, in between movies so I started to suck him off. The movie came on just as his climax came on and when he realized I was dressed like a whore he grunted and his load shot out in a stream that seemed 3 feet long, all over my face, nipples, and tummy! He thanked me profusely, telling me I was hotter than his wife! Wish I could go back in time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I find your story so hot,,I once sucked off seven older guys in the theater,,and I have to say it was the most erotic experiece ever. I sucked them off one by one,, my cock was leaking precum sall the while , best experience ever,,if youve never tried it you dlont know what your missing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous