A Live Show Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They parted and began to take turns to suck and lick each other's tits and nipples one at a time. They got the nipples wet; they took hold of their boobs in their hands and started to rub their nipples together while they kissed each other's lips.

I had finished my glass of wine, I started to drink from Kim's glass which I still had a hold of.

Both women let go of their tits and squashed them together, while they grabbed each other's heads and began to kiss again intimately.

My cock throbbed away and discharged pre-cum which spewed like lava from a volcano. I was getting hot; I placed the glasses down and stood. The women never looked at me; I removed the gown, I wiped my cock with the gown before I threw it over to the other clothes on the sofa.

I sat back down and took hold of the glass with still some wine in. As I sat, the ladies had moved apart and had started to move around.

Lou bent one of her legs to under her, Kim came across and got in-between Lou's parted legs. Kim placed her pussy right at Lou's pussy. Both ladies started to thrust their hips at each other. They were 'Scissoring.'

Lou had her hands behind her, propping herself up, Kim clasped her hands together behind Lou's neck. They thrust their hips; their bodies fit and trim, nipples looked hard, poked out like pencil erasers, and both started to emanate groans of pleasure.

My cock was so hard I felt I had to join in and do something to relive the built up tension in my cock and body. But I thought I should let them finish and wait till I'm invited.

They carried on and on, their voices became louder and louder, they both starred into each other's eyes as they had started to perspire.

Both their backs glistened from beads of perspiration, their foreheads rippled with small drops which ran softly down their faces.

It was Kim who shouted out first, "Fuck yeah, come on, do me do me."

Kim thrust up harder with more purpose. Their stares bore into each other, they were wild and very animalistic groans came out, more from Kim, "Come on that's it, fuck yeah, right there, right fuckin' there, fuck yeah."

And it was only a second later Lou shouted out, "Come on blast my clit, slam it harder, ahh."

Then they both banged into each other, their timing was perfect for each other as they slammed there pussy's and clits together.

Both ladies shouted out together, "Fuck yeah, do it, do it. Ah, ah, Ahhh."

They moved their bodies apart and both stuck a couple of fingers into each other's pussies and furiously ran them in and out. Their hips wildly shook as they both asked for relief, first Lou, "Make me cum again, ohh yeah, oh fuckin' yeahh."

Kim removed her fingers from Lou's pussy but threw her hips harder towards Lou. Lou fingered Kim and then also with her other hand she stroked Kim's clit. That made Kim go over the edge as she shouted out, "Jesus fuck, do it, come on do it, I'm, I'm, I'm cumming."

Kim grabbed Lou's hand to make her stop; she pulled Lou's fingers out and fell back onto her back. Lou was on her knees as both ladies gasped for breath.

Fuck what a sight, what a fucking cock hardening show they put on. I wondered how long they both had been good friends; I bet it had been a good few years.

I had finished Kim's wine and put the glass down. Kim was still on her back, her legs folded under her, bent at the knees. Lou looked over to me and smiled, she said, "How you doing over there, enjoyed it did you?"

I definitely had, I smiled, nodded and said, "You two are obviously an item."

Lou, pouted her lips, blew me a kiss and said, "We're not total lesbians."

With that she pointed to my cock and then rolled her finger, indicating to me to come over. I stood and with a couple of steps and I was at her side, cock and balls close to her face.

My cock was on attention, up right, rigid as a truncheon. Lou placed her arm along-side my cock, with her other hand she wrapped her fingers around her own wrist. Her thumb and the middle finger just overlapped by an inch or so. She then did the same around the middle of my cock, on the shaft. Her fingers just about met. She looked up at me and said, "Big fat bastard aren't you?"

As I stood there, the heat from the fire was immense. I looked down at Kim as she lay there; she looked so fucking nice, all naked, beautiful tits. She had unfolded her legs which were outstretched and parted. In that position I saw her pussy's lips, they looked all puffy and enlarged, her clit was also clearly visible, red and plump, shiny and wet. I wanted to suck on that so badly.

Lou grabbed my cock and pulled me slightly forward, she had noticed me looking at Kim, and Lou said, "You can have that later."

END PART 1.

12