All Comments on 'A Local Friend'

by submgj

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!!

Wow, what a super hot story. You had me hot, hard and squirming the entire time. This story is very well written and is moving at a nice pace. Please write more chapters. Thank you, and keep up the good work.

Omega ManOmega Manover 11 years ago
"As I am your neighbor"?

Did she live there all along or is she moving in next door soon? Maybe in the next installment Matt will be forced to consume his stored up cum after a week locked in his new chastity device.

patmapatmaover 11 years ago
why can't i meet a Woman like Her?

my absolute fantasy! hopefully one day it will come true

ChastizedChastizedover 11 years ago

Wow, fantastic, thanks.

I hope that you have at least a couple more chapters!

RegretsRegretsover 4 years ago
She has Authority

..but she remained unknown and rather frightening. Why did she want to know if he owned the property? Why did the list, at the beginning, include Children? I would have run a mile.

foxeye1foxeye1over 2 years ago

A well written, articulate story, which flows well, is believable, and contains elements which hit the mark for me. I particularly enjoyed the description of cock punishment and cropping. So many stories of a similar theme seem to concentrate on punishment of a slave’s buttocks, but in respect of a male slave, surely his penis should be made to suffer. Thank you for your efforts.

CharlettaCharlettaabout 1 year ago

Very hot very sexy. Just ashamed he couldn't cum before the chastity was put on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous