All Comments on 'A Loner Mentalist Pt. 06'

by sycksycko

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
audovoiceaudovoiceover 8 years ago
Such a emotionally complicated plot!

I imagen there are a few cloaked figures around the world and possibility one or more people monitoring the cloaked figures. There might be someone at the top but then again maybe the person at the top is dead but his brainwashed servants keep on doing his bidding and replacing their numbers over the years, and maybe it has been happening for a very long time. It is like hearing a few notes of a song and then guessing where the song will go next and being wrong. No telling where the story will go but I bet it will be great.

Dexter_SDexter_Sover 8 years ago
This is fucking fantastic

This is one of the most complex & wonderful storyline on this site. This keeps getting better and better. Keep this up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Welcome back

Was really afraid you would noot continue this glad to see you are keeping on

proverbialassholeproverbialassholeover 8 years ago
It was...

...about time!

It continues to get even better! Cannot wait for part 7!

Btw, you did say it will come soon!

Also, would appreciate an update in the bio!

Great work as always!

InfinitasInfinitasover 8 years ago
I didn't read it yet, but...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It's been too long. Thanks for the update. Hurry along with7 would you.

newfield1981newfield1981over 8 years ago
Hooked

This story rocks! The defeat of Jacob, the revelation of Jacob and goons being victims, the use of the dogs to handle the goons, and best of all the creative way he fixed Mia's SHAME issues, all genius. Patiantly waiting for 7

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow!

holy shit!

I am so impressed!

Thanks so much for writing this. I just binge read the whole lot.

Your character development is excellent, the people are relatable not withstanding a story quirk which lets you explain exactly what's going on in their heads. The story is wonderfully original, and excellently unpredictable.

I really love this so far!

Thank you again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuckin great !!!!!!!!!

Great fuckin story man you outdid yourself it's great

My only plea for u is to Don't abandon the story like some fucking Bastard

That's all man your story rocks keep it up

sycksyckosycksyckoover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks for the support, I appreciate it. Part seven is with the editor and will be online as soon as possible. I intend to finish this story, even though I don't yet know where and how it will end. I also don't know how many chapters are still to come. What I can tell you is that the story WILL be finished by spring next year.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 8 years ago

Awesome, another chapter. I really like this story.

What I don't understand is, why did the 'evil cunt mentalist' (ECUM) have to kill and rape Jacobs family? It seems a bit random to have done so just for evils sake. My guess is that the heavy trauma might have something to do with creating or startjumping mentalist powers, but if it's startjumping them then ECUM had to somehow know beforehand people with potential for the powers, which seems unlikely since it seems the mentalist powers are not something they are born with. So - someone who figured out how to create mentalists (but why not just use one that's already a mentalist?). Someone with a serious grudge against mentalists who uses others to do his killing for him. Maybe he wants to be the only one who's special in the world or something?

I just hope ECUM will be the real big bad or at least part of a 'big bad gang' or something and that he's not just another Jacobs that's been brainwashed the same way he was. Also hope Mia will get to have some small part to play in the upcoming showdown, and that she won't be just a victim again.

LalawmanLalawmanalmost 8 years ago
Freaking Awesome

This is absolutely one of the best story's I have read so far. You NEED to finish this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

I love this story man! I should be working on a report for my accountant, but the hell with that, I want to know what will happen next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

becoming tedious

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersycksycko@sycksycko
January 18th 2024 Guess who's submitting a story for the Valentine's Day contest! Yup, it's this guy!! Also, there are a few of you who are still interested in reading new chapters of A Loner Mentalist. Well, good news, further chapters are coming in early February, as well...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES