A Loner Mentalist Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He made her think a tentacle monster had reached up from under the bed and seized her wrists and ankles. Her eyes shot open and looked out in alarm. "What the fuck!? Jack! It's got me!" He made her think another tentacle wrapped itself around her throat. Her pleas grew hoarse and stopped. Her limbs tensed and writhed as he made her think the tentacles were pulling her into a spread-eagle position on the bed. Her arms all but shot out to the corners of the bed and her legs spread more slowly. Her whole body arched off the bed as she fought against the imaginary assault. He loved seeing her muscles strain under her smooth skin.

Her struggles were futile and she wound up spread eagle on the bed. She turned her pleading eyes Jack's way. He made her think dozens of smaller tentacles were also emerging from the bed and reaching out to slide across her bare skin. The undersides of the tentacles were covered in suckers, which glided across her skin like silken handkerchiefs until they found a sensitive spot. They would attach themselves to that spot and suck like a lover leaving a hickey.

A strangled cry managed to escape Mia's throat. Jack expanded his holes and checked on her emotional state. Her arousal and desire were so strong, they nearly shattered his concentration. It took all of his mental discipline to keep going.I'll just see what she felt later on, in the aether.

He kept on teasing her with the tickling and sucking tentacles until she began to buck wildly on the bed. Her ass was lifting off the sheets, presenting her pussy like an offering to the monster that was assaulting her. He smirked and made her think another tentacle emerged from under the foot of the bed. This one was smooth and cylindrical. Its tip was shaped like a human dickhead and it rose up high between her legs. Her eyes widened as she stared at the space where she thought the phallus was.

He made her think it was wider than a porn star's and she shook her head as much as the imaginary tentacle around her throat would allow her. Small, strangled cries for mercy escaped her lips as she lowered her hips to try and get away from the monstrous phallus. He made her think a smaller phallic tentacle had slipped into her open mouth and all her protests stopped as she closed her eyes and sucked on the intruder.

He made the tentacles attach themselves to her nipples and clit and apply suction. A scream of ecstasy was choked in the back of her throat as she came. He let her ride out her pleasure and stoked it higher with the tentacles' touch. When she came down off her high and opened her eyes, he waved the monstrous phallus right before her face. Her terror returned and the phallus slowly slid down her throat to press its heat to her collarbones. Tentacles pushed her ample tits into a deep cleavage and squirted some kind of fluid into it. The phallus slid easily between her tits and pumped away with a rising rhythm.

Mia moaned around the imaginary phallus pumping away at her mouth. Jack felt around her mind again and saw that she was torn between wanting to feel that monster stretching her loose and wanting to please it with her tits. He chuckled. She had no choice in the matter.

He made the phallus leave her tits and she whimpered as she gagged. The phallus dipped below her eye line and she tensed in anticipation of being split open by it. Jack made it pause between her spread thighs, which were glistening with her juices, until she relaxed and looked up at him.

When their eyes met, he made her feel the huge phallus breaking into her. Her whole body tensed as she wailed around the intruder in her throat. The phallus pushed in slowly, making her feel getting stretched out with each and every millimeter of penetration. The invading shaft sawed across the underside of her clit.

When the monster bumped up against her cervix, the pain and pleasure became one in her mind and she came hard. Her whole mind was overwhelmed in a rush of ecstasy and Jack lost his connections to it. He watched her writhe on the bed like she was having a seizure. He felt proud for having done that to her. A small part of him actually loved having her completely in his power, he realized.So what? She likes it that way, too.

Her convulsions of pleasure slowly subsided into small tremors as her orgasm ran its course. He stepped closer to the bed and looked down at her. She was wet from head to toe. Her hair was plastered to her head with sweat and her juices had soaked the sheets between her legs. He bent down and moved some of the hair from her forehead. He planted a soft kiss upon it.

He left her to bask in the afterglow of her ecstasy and went downstairs to make breakfast for them both. She was still lying in a puddle of her own sweat and juices when he brought their breakfast to bed. Her face bore a dazed expression and he guessed she didn't have the strength to do anything at the moment. He got into bed, propped her up against himself and slowly fed her. He stole a few bites for himself while she languidly chewed on her own mouthfuls.

By the time the food was gone from the tray, she started to exhibit signs of strength. She craned her neck and kissed him softly. "I need the toilet," she said as she disengaged from him.

"How romantic." He watched her tight ass as she walked into the bathroom. His dick began to harden again, but he ignored it. Mia was exhausted and there would be no more action this morning. He got up and got dressed in boxers, slacks and a Serenity T-shirt.

Mia came out of the bathroom. "What are you doing?"

He picked up the empty tray and shot her a look. "Cleaning up. Why? What does it look like I'm doing?"

"I meant," she firmly said as she stepped closer to him, "what are you doing with your clothes on?" She shot him a playful smirk. "You didn't think you'd be getting nothing in return, did you?"

"Uh, no."

"Good." She undid his belt and zipper. "Take these off and lie down."

He let his pants drop to his ankles and stepped out of them before lying back on the bed. She stepped over him and let her long, straight, dark hair fall down to touch his face. Her lips followed her hair and she kissed him, probing his mouth with her tongue. She pulled back and kissed his chin, playfully sucking on it. She kissed down the front of his throat before pulling his T-shirt up and scooting lower on the bed. Her hair tickled his chest before she descended to lick and nip at his nipples. He sucked air between his teeth. Her nips went beyond playful in an instant.

She let go of his nipples to kiss down his flat stomach. She sucked on his navel, making him giggle, before going even lower and bumping against his hard shaft with her chin. "Someone's ready," she said and moved to kneel between his legs. She grasped the base of his dick and wasted no time in swallowing his head. She tickled his glans with her tongue as she pumped his shaft with one hand. Her other hand was busy gently cupping his balls and tickling the sensitive skin beneath them with a fingertip.

Her ministrations made his whole body flex. He felt the urge to grab the back of her head and drive his dick down her throat with mighty thrusts of his hips. He grabbed fistfuls of sheets and fought against it. She kept sucking on his cock and driving him to a high he had never felt before. Her tongue, the insides of her cheeks, her firm, pumping hand and her gentle tickling fingers all worked together to grab all of his focus and place it squarely at the tip of his dick. Heat spread from the pit of his stomach to the base of his spine. He felt like he would explode at any moment. When she leaned down lower and let his cock bump into the back of her throat, he lost it.

He shouted out loud and flexed his hips off the bed in orgasm. His dick slipped past her tonsils as he shot his load down her throat in five full-body spasms. He finally relaxed and fell back down onto the damp sheets. His limbs felt weak and hot needles pricked his torso. His mind got clouded in sweet fuzz and he passed out.

His nap was short. Mia and he got up and fed the dogs, before going online and working out the logistics of their cross-country tour. "I can feel mentalists at slightly less than two hundred miles of distance, so we'll drive about three hundred and fifty miles in a straight line every day and then we'll stop somewhere so I can do another sweep."

"Gotcha."

Bringing the dogs along was of the utmost importance, so Mia searched for pet-friendly hotels while Jack plotted their course. She couldn't find them in every place Jack intended to stop for a night. He tried to modify their route, but the gaps where they could find no hotel that boasted online of being pet-friendly, or had a reputable kennel in the same city, were just too big to overcome. Finally, he decided to rent an RV for their tour.

Mia packed the both of them while he went to pick out an RV. When he drove it home, Mia stood on the front porch with a shocked expression. "What the hell is that?" she asked.

"It is a recreational vehicle that we will use to traverse the country."

"It's a Winnebago," Mia said, frowning.

"Yes it is. It's got all the amenities of modern living. We can drive around more comfortably and we can sleep in it, too. We'll save a ton on hotel bills." Mia looked dubious. "Come look inside!" He nearly dragged her into the RV and pointed out the kitchen, the bedroom, the bathroom and the entertainment center. Mia looked at everything like it was covered in dung. "Come on, it'll be fun! And some of the cash we save on hotel stays, we'll spend on fun things."

"I am not driving around in this thing."

"Oh, come on, Mia. Do you have any idea how grumpy we'd be if we drove around the country in my car? With all four of my dogs in the back seat? This is way better."

Mia shook her head. "I guess I just thought that we'd...I don't know, stay in buildings with foundations and walls, not wheels."

"We will. Every now and then." She looked unconvinced. "What do you want me to do? Leave the dogs behind and go chasing Patrick and her master without them? That's just stupid. I'm not gonna waste such a tactical advantage."

Mia stepped outside and looked over the faded paint on the outside of the RV with thinly veiled disgust. "I mean, babe...something like this...you gotta hook it up to sewer lines and shit, ya know?"

"A, that's a fairly simple procedure and B, I'll pay someone to do it for us at the RV camps we stay in."

Mia shook her head. "I just, I don't wanna stay in a trailer camp with...trailer people."

"Well, I guess you're staying here, then. I'll send you tons of postcards."

"Wait! You can't leave me here!"

"What I can't do is leave the dogs. I need them with me. You'd be safe if you stayed here. No one will come and get you."

"You don't know that! This Patrick girl could just phone me and-boom-I'm sucking random dicks somewhere."

Jack stepped closer to her and put his arms around her hips. "No one will hurt you like that ever again. I promise. Look, we'll drive in the RV and every second, or third night, we'll stay in a hotel and take a long shower together and watch cable and eat room service and all that jazz. Ok? But this here," he nodded at the RV behind himself, "is the easiest way for the six of us to drive cross-country and warn every mentalist there is."

Mia reluctantly got on board with the idea and went online to help find places that catered to RVs. Finding RV parks online was no problem at all. In nearly every stop they planned to make, they'd have multiple choices of where to park.

They loaded up the RV, Jack ordered the dogs in and had them lie still under the tables. Their first stop was the local supermarket, where they stocked up on supplies for the trip. Then, they hit the road and headed north. Their first destination was New York, where Shauna Patrick had gone to. He didn't think he'd find her there, but he wanted to see what damage she had wrought. From Springfield, he had covered Virginia, the capitol, Maryland and most of North Carolina and Delaware. From New York, he'd cover Delaware, New Jersey, Connecticut, Rhode Island, most of Massachusetts, half of New York state and the eastern half of Pennsylvania. He didn't know if he'd reach all the way up to Boston, but he'd cover that city with his next stop.

The drive north was a leisurely one. They kept to the interstate highways and skirted the cities. They had the AC on full blast and the dogs quietly sat in the back of the RV. Jack and Mia played I Spy and other road games. When that got boring, they tuned in to some satellite radio and had a few laughs. After two breaks, one for a late lunch and the other for an early dinner, they found themselves pulling into an RV park overlooking the banks of the Hudson River.

The city had a deluge of pet-friendly hotels and reputable kennels, but Jack opted against them in the end. He wanted the dogs near him at all times and the hotels were a tad too expensive for his taste. Thanks to the baseball cards, he now had money. He knew he wouldn't have it for long if he spent it needlessly.

They got out of the RV and Jack had the dogs run around to shake off the effects of sitting in one spot for too long. Mia looked wistfully at Manhattan as it started to turn its lights on across the river. He stood next to her. "Maybe you should look behind you."

"Why?"

"Because the sunset is even prettier than that."

Mia snorted softly. "I can see the sunset anywhere. This is my first time near New York. I wanna go into the city and see it! I wanna feel what it's like to walk the streets of New York! I wanna see Park Avenue! I wanna see Central Park!"

"Yes, yes, all right. I'll take you into the city, I promise! Listen, I'm gonna get started." He nodded at the RV. "You stay out here for an hour and get to know the lay of the land, ok?"

Mia looked around them. Her face scrunched up at the sight of the half-naked people that were climbing in and out of the RVs next to theirs. "Nuh-uh, I'm going inside with you."

"If you do that, you have to stay quiet and let me do my thing without interruptions."

"Better that than hang with this crowd." Her voice lowered to a whisper. "This is New Jersey, babe."

"Don't be a snob. They look alright to me." She shot him a look and gestured to a nearby man bending over. His cutoff jeans dipped low enough to display his hairy crack to the world at large. "Well, you'd have the dogs to protect you."

"I'm coming inside."

Jack relented and they got into the RV. He left the dogs outside to keep nosy neighbors and busybodies from interrupting his meditations. He pulled the big bag of pot cookies from its hiding place and ate four of them. He calmly sat on the bed in the back of the RV and did his meditations to tune out the outside noises.

He found himself in the theater and sat back in his seat. He thought about Shauna Patrick and the puppet master, but nothing happened. He sighed in disappointment and thought about Shauna's latest victim. Again, nothing happened.Oh, that's right! Mentalist interventions aren't caught by the aether. He thought about all the mentalists he could feel from his location. The stage went dark and was then brightly illuminated.

Many rows of tombstones appeared on the stage. Standing in front of them were several rows of people. Jack did a quick count and estimated about two hundred tombstones, which indicated dead mentalists whose memories he could still access, and more than fifty living ones.

I've got my work cut out for me.

He thought about which mentalists were malevolent and most of the ones from the stage vanished. Forty tombstones and a dozen men remained. All the living men wore expensive suits and flashy wristwatches. They worked on Wall Street and he pegged them as douches. As he focused on them, his suspicions were proven correct. Each of the malevolent mentalists was located here, in New York city, and they used their powers to get laid.

They made beautiful, young women fall madly in love with them, fucked them to their dick's content and then dumped them without so much as a goodbye. In many a case, they didn't even bother to undo their interventions into the women's minds. Quite a few of the girls overdosed, unable to cope with the loss of their One True Love. The men responsible not only didn't give a fuck, but they took pride in the fact that they drove the girls to suicide. Those girls' inabilities to go on with their lives actually stroked the men's egos.

They also used their powers to make themselves richer every day. They would either read the mind of a gifted market analyst and make investments before the analysis could be acted upon by others, or they'd simply force a business competitor to make a bad deal that benefited them greatly. They didn't care about anyone but themselves and Jack could not tolerate their behavior a moment longer. He searched the aether for their memories of the first time they had used their powers. He only collected nine of the memories before his high ran out and he found himself sitting in the back of the RV.

Mia looked a little worried. "Are you ok, babe?"

"Peachy," he lied as he fought to keep his wrath from his face. "Drive."

"Um...where?"

"Nearest convenience store. We need to buy burner phones."

"Ok."

Twenty minutes later, they were back in their allotted space in the camp and Jack was dialing the first number. When the asshat mentalist answered, Jack handed the phone to Mia, who said, "Please hold for Donald Trump." Jack played Bach's Air on the G-String as hold music and focused on it. He made holes in his cloak in the exact same shape as those notes and then he felt the asshat mentalist's mind, hearing the same notes, as well. He convinced the asshat's mind to ignore the memory of first using his power and ended the call. He repeated the procedure with the other eight asshats whose memories he had seen. When he was finished, he wiped his face with both hands.

"You ok, babe?"

He nodded. "Tired."

"Want a back rub?"

He nodded again. She had him turn his back towards her and worked her fingers against his tense shoulders. Pretty soon, he began to relax under her touch. "Where did you ever learn how to..."

"Cheerleading squad."

His eyebrows rose. "Ok, Iknow you girls never got sensual with one another."

She chuckled. "Not like that, babe. Cheerleading is very hard, you know. Takes a lot out of your body. We used to give each other rubdowns after tough practice sessions."

Her fingers kept working their magic on his back until he was fully relaxed. Then she moved her hands and let her fingers work their magic on his front. She got him to forget all about the mind-rapists across the river. Once he got hard, she rode him until they both came. He fell asleep, pleased and exhausted.

He dreamed of Jacobs' four goons that his dogs had killed. They stood around Jack, dread etched onto their faces. They reached out to him, to warn him of something, but when they opened their mouths, only blood came out. They desperately tried to tell him something, make a plea of some sort, but the blood was gushing out of their mouths like a geyser, preventing them from speaking. When they vomited blood onto him, he woke up with a start.

He calmed down and hugged Mia's firm body tighter to his own. A glance out the window told him that dawn was fast approaching. He lay there with Mia's hot body in his arms for a long while. He couldn't decide between getting up and going back to sleep. At length, he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

It seemed to him that he had only been asleep for a few seconds, but he woke up around nine in the a.m. Mia was frying pancakes on the stove. After using the bathroom, he sat at the table and Mia served him a big stack of blueberry banana pancakes. He slathered them with butter and ate ravenously. He could hear the dogs happily crunching away at their bowls of food, right in front of the RV's door. They each reported not catching a single whiff of Shauna Patrick, or the puppet master.