A Loner Mentalist Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack was a little surprised to see that keeping such a secret did not paint a mentalist malevolent in his vision. The cartoon dog showed up in the seat next to Jack's. He answered Jack's unspoken question. "You don't consider keeping a secret like that to be evil, so these people aren't presented to you as malevolent."

Jack thought about which of these pot-smoking mentalists was most likely to go to Europe anytime soon. A young man from the Romani woman's society remained on the stage. Jack thought about how to get in touch with the man. The young man's name, Pavel, was projected on the screen behind him, right above his phone number.

Jack's high expired and he left the RV to let Mia fix their bed for them. He took one of the burner phones and dialed Pavel. He slipped into the young man's mind as soon as they spoke over the phone and learned that Pavel was going backpacking across Europe this summer. Jack instilled the desire to visit every concentration camp in the man's mind and also the desire to use his clairvoyance at those locations.

Jack hung up the phone. Before the summer was out, Pavel would be back in New York and Jack would learn if there were rips in the aether over Europe. He looked across the water at the lights of New York. He would love to go to Europe himself and enjoy seeing all the beautiful places with Mia, but he had a duty to attend to. He had mentalists to warn.

He sighed and went back inside the RV.