All Comments on 'A Loner Mentalist Pt. 08'

by sycksycko

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
audovoiceaudovoiceover 8 years ago

I really enjoyed the moral quandary about the necklaces. He seemed to come to a logical conclusion. I also think I see some foreshadowing in the golf and the whole mental health subplot. But no way of knowing until it happens. The whole relationship Jack has with his girlfriend is enjoyable to read about, the story works on that level aswell.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 8 years ago
It seems so

Another great chapter boss. I hate that I can't really seem to think of better praise to give since I personally prefer the longer stories and yet at the same time, I can't seem to properly compliment them as they go on.

This is a great story, I love reading more of it. I'm sorry I can give you no better than that when you deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
simply great

Getting more and more complex and interesting. Fantastic konstruction of background. Outstanding, love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written

A nice story, I'm really enjoying it. Look forward to the next episode (hint, hint!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Publish this

Hey,

Whenever you finish this, I sincerely hope that you publish it. I'd be happy to buy it in a collected form. (Selfishly, I'd prefer Smashwords or Kobo over Amazon. :P )

wingnitwingnitover 8 years ago
Great story

This is an exciting read! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!

Just amazing. No other words describe this story better.

JC

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seriously?

You can't let us hang on the cliff like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding

This story just keeps getting better and better. Outstanding, thanks for sharing with us.

DarkMoon

sexymomma57sexymomma57over 8 years ago
Wow!

Read all eight chapters so far.. And I'm highly disappointed it's a cliffhanger! All I have to say is, keep up the good work!!! This has the potential for becoming one of the best stories I ever read on this website!!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
Oh, Snap!

The next chapter best not be long in coming...

Though more importantly, you've got a lot of explaining to do as to why and how they found him... Though he covered his tracks a lot, it isn't impossible for enough of a concerted effort TO track him...it's just incredibly unlikely...

But I do look forward to the next chapter...

joshmosejoshmoseover 8 years ago
Nice!

A fun read, and as others said, some details about how this happened please. Keep it up.

magu_sixmagu_sixover 8 years ago

I'm not even reading this for the sex! Ever thought about giving it a real go as a writer?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
#1

I agree with Magu, time for you to step up and write a story to be published. While i have enjoy many stories on this site, as well as various writers, yours is the first and only one that I would have willingly purchased. However, before you turn pro, please, please, finish this story.

newfield1981newfield1981over 8 years ago
bravo

Another great chapter. I can tell the next one is going to change everything!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"wait, Magic Mountain and U de M - is this guy *from* Moncton?

.... no, wait, he called Saskatchewan a state."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersycksycko@sycksycko
January 18th 2024 Guess who's submitting a story for the Valentine's Day contest! Yup, it's this guy!! Also, there are a few of you who are still interested in reading new chapters of A Loner Mentalist. Well, good news, further chapters are coming in early February, as well...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES