All Comments on 'A Long Awaited Reunion Ch. 01'

by Alemahot

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 16 years ago
Great start

....but it could go downhill fast. However she got that way, Kat's claws are out. Now will our boy be a man or her mouse?

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 16 years ago
Dont let blind love conquer!

Dont let blind love conquer and convince the man to accept what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Okay, so we have a story in the wrong category. This is just an erotic encounter between a man and his girlfriend (not a wife)... Since this couple had previously spoken of a threesome to the point of discussing adding "hired" help to the mix, I can't see the problem. Unless he's feeling dissatisfied with their relationship because she seemed cold and detatched, kind of patronizing and disrespectful, and that's not counting that he's sensing that she had sex during those 6 months they were apart.

So again, what's the problem? He doesn't like her attitude or how the relationship is going, he can simply walk out without any complications, especially since I didn't see any kind of emotion like love. Next!

Sorry mate, the zero is for having this story in the wrong category.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 16 years ago
I suspect her love for him has dwindled.

This was fairly well-written and even had some erotic elements! It does not look as if Kat loves Sam any longer based on the way she has treated him at their "reunion." Probably that's why he feels uneasy. I will be interested to see, as per another comment, if we are going to have a wimp guy (the dominant who subconsciously yearns to be dominated) or a man with enough self-respect to get out of a gone-bad relationship. And it isn't necessarily the fem-dom stuff that is foreshadowed in the story that bothers me, it is the seeming lack of caring about Sam that Kat displays at what should really have been an emotional and intimate time of sharing and trying to please the other partner. This type of thing happened to me with a girlfriend -- we were both away at college and many miles apart until Christmas break -- but I sensed she no longer felt the same about me and after a lousy dinner and movie, I finally asked her to come clean and tell me what was really going on (amazing how females are programmed to be instinctively secretive, like a feline -- maybe that's why the heroine of this story is named Kat). My soon-to-be-ex girlfriend finally confessed she had been sleeping with a guy in her school and I was out of there pretty quickly after that. Why didn't she tell me that before we went out on our "reunion" date?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The Cold Tolerated Disrespect Means A Wimp

in training english style - just another helpless watching cuckster from down at the pub eh matie.<P>

How puzzling to waste such effort on self embarrassment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Time to dump the bitch, sooner not later!

If nothing else she is self centered egotistical and full of disrespect and loathing for her mate. Can he stand up and say what the hell is going on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
nice sart

What happened? Where is part 2?

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 16 years ago
Sigh!?

I liked your promising start and was eager to read more. What happened? Brain cloud?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Really needs part2!

This story definitely has potential!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Needs NO continuation!!

This story is complete as it stands! He wants to pick up as if nothing has changed! She either wants him to be considerably different, OR she wants a place to stay until she finds a more compatible partner for how she has changed!

The train wreck has happened. Getting a body count is just morbid!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!

She returned as a bitch and a slut so what?? Chuck the slut out on their ear and go on with a happy life without the bitch!!!

johsunjohsunabout 5 years ago
She grew and changed

He stayed the same old 'fuck her and go to sleep' kind of asshole he always had been - by his own admission.

The big question is: Why the heck did she put up with him in the first place.

Good story. but I wouldn't mind seeing a continuation.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
At Least Read Before Posting

Very carelessly presented.

The main interesting part was trying to figure out how a guy could take a misaddressed text- message like that! They are young, horny and unmarried ... why not just agree to separate and see how they felt on meeting again? And specify they would hand each other recent STD tests at the station! It is clear they were not inhibited at their first meeting!

The other interesting part is the title including Ch. 01 ... it seems glaringly over to this reader. All the evidence Alemahot provided (before and after her return) was that their main interest in each other was genital.

3* (generous)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous