A Long Distance Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Hi. I was wanting to make a reservation for tonight."

I looked over the rim of the sunglasses I wore, squarely in David's eyes.

"Two please."

"Eight would be fine. Under the name of Callahan. Thank you so much."

I didn't take my eyes from David's as I hung up the phone. His girlfriend looked at me.

"Thought you were calling someone cause you were lost?"

She crossed her arms under her breasts and huffed. I looked down at her and smiled.

"Now I'm found. Thank you so much for the use of your telly."

"You're welcome."

David walked me to the front door and opened it. I turned around and gave him another smile before leaving. He looked back at his girl and then to me. He spoke quietly.

"You made those reservations for you and I didn't you?"

"You'll find out won't you?"

"Yes. I guess so."

"Just show up at eight. I circled the restaurant in your phonebook."

I sat nervously in my chair at the restaurant, wondering if he'd even show up. I had changed from the hot pants into a tight fitting black dress. The neck of the dress dropped down to the middle of my chest. The dress was long, but on each side the material was held together with thin strips of material that crisscrossed and showed off the skin under it nicely. About fifteen minutes after eight I saw him being shown to the table I was sitting at. I took a deep breath to calm myself, and smiled as he sat down.

"Hello David."

"Hi."

He gave me a strange look before he proceeded.

"How do you know my name Miss?"

"I know lots of things."

I kept the same fake accent as before, trying not to laugh as my Australian accent still sounding Irish.

"Who are you?"

"You may call my Rose."

"But that's not your real name is it?"

"Isn't it? Can you tell me David?"

"Honestly I can't."

"Then I guess my name is Rose."

"What do you want from me, and do you have any connection to that American girl who's been asking about me?"

My voice was a little mocking even with the accent.

"That American girl? I can't say that I know any American girls, David. Have any trouble getting away from your girlfriend?"

"She's at work and that's not the point!"

I could hear anger in his voice and it made me smile. He really had no idea who I was in this getup. If I would have kept the long black hair, though, he would have probably figured it out by now.

"Then what's the point?"

"Are you mocking my with all your riddling?"

"Does it sound as though I'm mocking you? By the way I took the liberty of ordering for the both of us. Hope you don't mind but I know what you like."

"How do you…" He growled in frustration and shook his head. "I want to know what you want from me, Rose."

He spat the name like it left a bad taste in his mouth. I moved my high heeled foot up his leg till I found his cock. I pushed gently on it with my foot as I spoke.

"What any woman would want from such a handsome man."

His face blushed from a rush of embarrassment and desire. He didn't move my foot from him but looked down at it.

"Why do you think I'd give that to you? I don't know you, and who the hell do you think I am?"

"I don't have to think I know who you are, and I know you'll give me what I want!"

The waiter appeared with our food, and he didn't hide the fact that as he placed the dishes in front of us he was looking down my dress. I moved to the side to give him a better view and smiled at him when he blushed. I moved my foot from David's crotch and began to eat. Our conversation ended while the food was in front of us, and I noted that David realized that the silence was comfortable. I could tell by the way he looked around and the way his eyes widened when he looked at me. I said nothing, and kept a blank expression on my face.

After the dessert plates had been taken David spoke.

"Are you sure I don't know you?"

"Do you think you know me David?"

"I'm not sure. I get this feeling that I should know you and during dinner I felt too comfortable around you."

"Do you have a problem with feeling comfortable around me?"

"I just find it weird. There's only one other person that has done that to me."

"Who, your girlfriend?"

"No and she's not my girlfriend. I mean, not literarily. Yes, we see each other but nothing is official. The girl I'm talking about is named Jessi."

He watched my face as he said the name but I gave no indication of knowing it.

"So, what the girl with you is just your fuck buddy?"

He rolled is eyes and looked at me meanly because of my vulgar langue. I shrugged it off and kept up my questioning.

"This girl Jessi, she live around here?"

"No the States."

"Oh. So you've gone to the States to see her?"

He was getting angrier by the minute with my inquiries.

"You said you know lots of things, don't you know?"

I laughed and nodded my head.

"Yeah, I guess I do. So, David, you gonna give me what I came here for?"

He gave me a haughty look, but said nothing. I spoke in a sing-song voice.

"You know you wanna!"

I stood up and watched his face as he saw my body again. I held out my hand and he took it quickly. I led him to the men's bathroom and told him to go have a look and see if anyone was in there. He looked at me a little shockingly but did it. He peeked his head out and shook it. I looked around to make sure no one was watching then slipped inside. I ushered him to the last stall and pushed him in.

"We can't do anything in here!"

"Why not?"

"It's a bathroom! I won't do it."

"You will do it!"

I sat on the commode and lifted my feet up, perching them on the rim. I pulled him close to me, having to fight him as I did so.

"If you just keep quiet and stop fighting everything will work out. I'm not gonna fuck you anyway."

He looked down, at first not understanding what I said, until I unzipped his pants and freed his cock. I rubbed it across my lips, letting my tongue out to wet the tip, before I looked up at him, my hand making his now hard cock caress my cheek.

"Will you let me suck you David? Please. Just a little taste? I need to feel your cock in my mouth. I need to feel you fucking my throat David. Please allow me to do this!"

He said nothing as he looked down at me, but he moved his cock to my waiting lips and pushed forward. I gave a moan as I felt it slip between my lips and into my anticipating mouth. I wasted no time, and moved my mouth down on his throbbing dick, until the tip of his cock was embedded in the back of my throat. As I worked my hot wet mouth around him I heard him say my actual name a couple of times. I jumped the first time I heard him whisper; "Jessi," and then I hoped that he had never let that slip out while he was fucking his friend. Working my well trained mouth and very experienced throat muscles around his cock made him cum quickly. I welcomed every hot salty squirt of his cum into my belly, and kept sucking until he pulled away from me. He looked down in silent amazement as he recovered from his orgasm. I smiled at the compliment, and almost spoke, until we heard the bathroom door open and someone walk in. David quickly turned around and sat on the toilette with me. I pushed my face into his back to contain a burst of laughter at his movements. We sat like that, him sitting at the front of the commode and me behind him my feet perched on the seat and pressed against the wall until we heard the man who came in leave. I couldn't hold it anymore and began to laugh loudly. David covered my mouth, but not without another look of recognition before he shook it off. As the giggles began to subside I looked at him.

"Smooth."

He smiled and laughed.

"Be quiet!"

He helped me off the toilette and as we were trying to sneak out another guy started to come in. He looked at us funny, until I wiped the corner of my mouth and gave him a wink. He smiled back at me knowingly and I began to laugh again.

I didn't call on David for three days after that, but I made sure he saw me. I knew the places he frequented and around what times he'd be there. So, I always made sure that I was either exiting or entering the place he was coming into or going out of. He tried to stop me a few times, but I blew him off and looked at him like I didn't know him at all. I could see the anger in his face when I did this, and it made me smile to know that I could get him so worked up.

The night that I called for him, I had a driver go and pick him up. I gave the driver a key to my hotel room and told him to tell David to come in when he got there. If David couldn't figure out who I was by the time I had him laid out on the bed, I thought he'd figure it out once my pussy was wrapped around his cock.

About five minutes before David should have been showing up I ran a bubble bath and stepped in it, taking careful pains not to get the wig wet. Shortly after, I heard the door open and David call out.

"Hey! Anyone here?"

In that same fake accent I responded.

"I'm in here."

"Where?"

"The bathroom!"

I heard him move towards the open door, and watched as he eyes widen in delight at the sight of me laying in the bubble filled bath.

"Good evening David."

"Hi."

His voice was low and filled with desire.

"I thought I'd be done with this before you came here."

"Oh it's alright."

"I bet. Could you get me a towel?"

I stood up and watched his face blush crimson as his eyes slowly followed the running bubbles on my skin.

"The towel David."

He shook his head and grabbed it. He stood at arms length as he held out the towel. I smiled as I took it and began to slowly dry my body, giving special attention to my breasts and pussy. When I was completely dry, I looked at him and smiled.

"There all done."

I threw the towel to the floor and walked out of the bathroom naked. He followed me into the bedroom.

"What did you have planed for tonight?"

His voice cracked with his lust as he spoke.

"I thought we would stay in."

I sat on the bed, and spread my legs, giving him a full view of my shaved pussy. His eyes moved down and I watched as his cock grew hard inside his pants.

"Come closer David. It is time for you to return the favor I gave you a couple of nights back."

He didn't hesitate and dropped to his knees between my legs. I grabbed the back of his head and spoke, the accent now gone with my rising desire.

"Lick my pussy David. I want you to make me cum!"

He hadn't notice the change in voice as I spoke to him; his own rising passion forbade him to hear it. He brought his face closer and I let out a sigh as I felt his tongue invade the folds of my wet cunt. He flicked his tongue slowly across my hardened clit, making my body quiver uncontrollably. I pushed his head hard into my pussy.

"Faster! Make me cum all over that wonderful tongue!"

I held his head as my hips began to pump; I smiled when I heard a small sigh come from him as I fucked his face. With the increased speed of his tongue, it took me only minutes to cum. My thighs clamped down around his head as the orgasm hit my body. I screamed and moaned as he opened his mouth wider to receive the flow of cum shooting from me.

"That's it Baby. Swallow my cum! Oh God David, your mouth fills so good on my pussy!"

He pulled away when I began to calm down and gave me a hard stare. I gave him no time to respond. I bent my head down, and licked my own juices off his chin. He moaned as my tongue found his lips and parted them. When the kiss broke, I looked at him and smiled.

"Mmmm…I taste good. Now, you will fuck me."

I had quit using the accent and he continued to stare at me.

"What you don't wanna fuck me?"

"I do."

"Then what's the hold up?"

"Your voice sounds so familiar to me."

"Does it? Who's it sound like?"

He didn't answer but he brought his hands up into the fake hair I wore on my head. His eyes squinted as he touched it. In a matter of seconds he ripped the hair from my head, taking the ponytail holder that held my real hair in place with it. He stared in amazement as my long red hair fell down and around my shoulders.

"Jessi?"

"You've won the game David. I have wondered know for, almost two weeks, how long it was going to take you to realize that it was me."

He smiled, he didn't seem angry that I made him play my game.

"I had my suspensions. You were the girl with the black hair too weren't you?"

I laughed, "Yes. I had to ditch that one. I knew you'd find me out if I kept wearing it, and you almost did."

His eyes were wide with amazement of how good I had pulled this off, but there were other things at hand for the moment. He said nothing more as he got up and stripped off his clothes. I squealed in delight it see his gorgeous cock again, and though I wanted to feel it in my mouth once more, he wouldn't let me. He laid me down on the bed and pushed his cock deep within the walls of my hot pussy. Both of us let out a sigh at the feeling. He began to pump his hips in a slow rhythmic fashion as he bent his head down to kiss me again. I wrapped my arms and legs around his body as our tongues kept time with the movements of his cock. Soon, though, I needed it faster, I was going to cum again, and I got the feeling that he wouldn't speed up.

I used my well toned legs to flip him over onto his back and sat straight up on top of him. I smiled down at him as I began to bounce on his long hard dick. I moaned loudly when his hands came up to catch my tits in his hands. He kneaded and pulled at my nipples as another orgasm hit my body. I heard his moans as my pussy tightened and released around his cock.

"Fuck Jessi! I'm not going to last long!"

"Cum David! Fill me up! I wanna feel all that hot liquid shooting into my belly!"

His hands grasped my hips hard as he began to cum, I let out a loud scream as I felt his seed releasing deep within me, and when we were spent I fell on top of him, breathless. His cock still planted firmly in my quivering pussy. We were silent for a while and then he brushed my hair out of my face and looked down at me.

"Why the game Jessi? I don't understand it."

"Made things exciting didn't it?"

"Yeah I'll admit to that."

"I thought it would be fun, and it was. I liked to watch you looking at me when you thought that I was just some stranger off the street who wanted a piece of your fine ass!"

He playfully smacked my butt for that and I laughed.

"It's true. You should have seen yourself when I took you into the bathroom the other night. I thought you were going to die from excitement."

"I had a feeling when those beautiful lips were wrapped around my cock that I knew who you were."

"Really? Why didn't you say anything then?"

"I wasn't sure if I was right and I didn't want to make an ass out of myself."

I laughed again, and felt his cock jump as my pussy muscles moved with my laughter.

"Oooooo…is David ready again?"

He placed his lips on mine before he answered.

"I'm getting that way."

"Would you get there faster if I did this?"

I squeezed my pussy tightly around his cock, quickly constricting and releasing the muscles. I watched his eyes roll back before he smiled and nodded his head.

"Yeah that works."

I began to rock back and forth, bringing his cock almost completely out before inching it slowly back into my pussy. I didn't stay long in this position before he moved me off of him. I balanced myself on my hands and knees and wiggled my ass at him as he came behind me. He gave me a playful smack again before thrusting his cock into me. I moaned loudly as I felt his balls slap against my clit.

"Mmmm..I like that!"

He squeezed my butt cheeks as he began to pump harder into my pussy. I moved with him, throwing my ass against him as he pushed in, moaning and sighing as yet another orgasm began to invade my body. But before I could cum he took his cock from me. I looked back, surprised.

"Didn't want you to cum too early Jessi."

He smiled at me wickedly, and I narrowed my eyes at him. My eyes didn't stay that way for long. I felt his cock slid between my cheeks and I moaned. I felt him press the head of his cock against my tight hole and moaned louder. He moved himself and went to enter my pussy again.

"No David. Fuck me in the ass!"

He hesitated, this was something we hadn't done when he was with me, and I wasn't sure if he would even go for it. I was not in the least untrained in the ways of anal sex, and rather enjoy it.

"Please David. For me. Please fuck it! I want to feel your cock filling up that tiny little hole!"

He hesitated just a second longer before I felt the head of his cock press against that virgin like hole. I moaned as he began to slowly push in, the moan was followed by a short gasp as the head broke through and a shot of pleasurable pain went up my body. He stopped, allowing the skin to stretch around his cock. I pushed back when I was ready and with calculated movements he began to fill my ass with his dick. I moaned as I felt every inch of him, I ignored the pain coursing through me giving only short uncontrollable gasps every now and again. When he would hear me breath in harshly he would stop, but I was becoming impatient.

"Just fuck me!"

"But it hurts you."

"Don't worry about it. The pain will go away. Just drive that cock in my ass David, now!"

I heard him sigh in disapproval but he did has I commanded. His displeasure with me wanting him to go faster evaporated as he began to pump harder and faster into my ass. I heard him moan at the tightness of the hole he was in and I smiled to myself. I began to buck back against him. I dropped one hand to my pussy as he fucked me. I rubbed my clit with the same speed that he used, and I heard him moan louder as he looked down and saw my hand against my pussy. My low moans began to turn into screams of ecstasy as I began to cum. The already tight hole grew tighter around his cock and I felt him begin to swell inside of me. I looked back, fighting to keep my eyes open in the midst of my orgasm

"Cum in my ass David! Let me feel your hot cum filling it up!"

My words mixed with my muscles milking him was too much and he began to release his thick creamy liquid deep within me. I couldn't hold my eyes open any longer and they shut tightly as my body began to convulse with my own orgasm. We fell on the bed after we were spent, and with arms wrapped around each other fell asleep quickly.

When my eyes opened the following morning the first thing I saw was David's sleeping face. Barely any light filtered through the room and without looking at the clock I guessed that it was around six in the morning. I got up and stretched, looking back at David as I entered the bathroom to take a shower.

I tiptoed around the room afterwards, waiting at the door for the carafe of coffee that I ordered, not wanting to wake David. He looked so peaceful in his slumber. As the morning wore on, I sat at the table sipping my coffee and reading the local newspaper. I was not aware that David had been awake for a while and laid there looking at me. It was only when I decided to get up to dress that I noticed that he was awake.

"Oh good morning."

"Morning."

"How long have you been awake?"

"For a while."

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"I like looking at you, and I was thinking."

His voice suddenly changed from the low grogginess of just waking up to a very serious tone that made my head go back and my eyebrow quirk as I looked at him. My own voice was low when I spoke.

"And what is it that you've been thinking about?"

He sighed deeply and shook his head. I watched him, trying to read his face as he had this internal fight with himself, but I got nothing. Finally, he looked at me, hope in his eyes.

"I was just thinking that it would be wonderful if you stayed here."