A Long Distance Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stayed where?"

I knew what he was talking about but I wanted him to say it.

"Here, with me, in Australia."

"We've talked about this before David."

My voice was small and unsure of itself.

"I know, and you have priorities in the States. But obviously they aren't that important if you could spend the past two weeks here playing games with me."

He had a point.

"But what about your girl David? That seems as though it would get in the way."

He laughed a "touché" type of laugh.

"Well, I can't go back to her now. I'd feel guilty every time I looked at her, and eventually I'd tell her about you, and then I would have no girl."

"So you want me to stay here because eventually you'd have no girl?"

His head went back and he winced as though I had slapped him.

"No Jess, that's not the reason at all. I want you to stay here because I care for you and I'd much rather you be here with me than miles and miles away. There wasn't a day that went by that I didn't think of the time we spent together last, and I thought everyday how I wanted you with me and not so far away. You know I talked about you a lot, you heard my grandmother say so. I want you with me Jessica, I don't think that I could keep up the internet relationship and seeing you only when I or you got the chance. If you don't want to stay here, then let's say good-bye. The stress is too much for me to handle."

I looked at him for a long time before I responded. I knew that I couldn't handle just an internet relationship either. I needed him in person not in word.

"Alright then David. You got me. But under one condition. If I move here I will not live with you. I will live in my own space, only because I don't want things to move too fast, as they are right now. I like it here, and if things don't work out, I'll probably stay here anyway. I know the physical attraction is there, but we need to work on a mental attraction too. Relationships can't be built on sex alone, they will fail that way."

He looked a little sad at the fact that I wouldn't live with him but he nodded his head.

"I agree with that."

"Alright then."

I came around to the bed and gave him a hug and a kiss. We looked at each for a long time, both of us a little amazed at what just happened. I told him that I would leave tomorrow to get things done that needed to be, and that I would be back in probably a week or so. He was fine with that, but I saw a hint of fear that I would never come back.

In a week and half I was back in Australia, with no job I was going to have a hard time finding a place to live, but that soon worked out. I stayed with Evelyn, helping her around the house as needed, even after I found a job and began to work. David and I saw each other every day, and our relationship grew. The fear that we had that it might not work out disappeared and eventually I moved in with him. The decision that we made in the hotel room was one of the best that either one of us had ever made.