A Long, Hard Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thx1157
thx1157
25 Followers

Shook my head violently no as my eyes pleaded with her.

"Well maybe if I you're very, very good I'll spare your ass. Would you like to earn the privilege of not getting ass fucked with my little toy?" she asked. I nodded as quickly as i could. "I thought so," she stated. "Well all you have to do is to do whatever I say to do, when I say to do it, instantly, without exception for the rest of tonight. It's your choice. You just let me know. Blink once if you want your tight little virgin asshole to get fucked with an 8 inch long 2 inch thick cock. Blink twice if you want to obey everything I say for the rest of the night."

Put that way I had little choice; I blinked twice.

"Good, a wise choice," she stated. "Of course you realize all I have to do now, if I want to, is say I want to ass fuck you and you have to accept it."

has bold or italics and you need to upload a"Right now, however, I want a good fucking,” she stated. She placed her legs one on either side of my head as she sat down on my chest. Then she slipped one calf under each of my arms so that she knelt on my upper chest, thighs on either side of my head and legs under my arms. She slid forward and using her hand pressed the shaft of the dildo to her cunt. Then she started to slide up and down the length of the cock, the head and shaft rubbing her pussy. With each downward stroke the head of the cock rubbed over her clit. And with each stroke the cock moved back and forth in my mouth. I could only watch helplessly as her pussy grew wetter and wetter. Cunt juices dribbled down the shaft of the dildo and onto the gag harness. Her breathing quickened, and suddenly with a swift sure movement she slid forward slightly, rode up the shaft a fraction higher and plunged downward, burying the faux cock in her cunt. She paused for a moment her pussy lips on my face and the gag harness, her clit against my nose and her flame red, neatly trimmed, pubic patch just over my eyes. Then she started riding the cock like some rodeo cowboy. Up and down she rode, fucking herself wildly on my facial cock. She cried out and came violently but never stopped her thrusting. Each thrust caused the double dong to move back and forth in my mouth. Fucking my mouth at the same time she fucked herself. She was so wild now that with each up stroke she came completely off the cock, plunging back downward each time to re?impale herself on its length. Two more orgasm came quickly as she ended sprawled forward her cunt on my face, impaled on the shaft I held with my mouth.

I could hardly breath lying there beneath her, my mouth full of dildo. At last she heard my moaning supplications and sat up. Slowly she disentangled herself from me and rose off the faux prick. She collapsed beside me, spent. She unbuckled the harness from behind my head and removed the gag. Laying it aside she kissed me hard on the mouth. "That was wonderful," she said. "I need a little break now."

She lay down beside me and placed her head on my chest. She reached her hand down and gently laid it on my rigid cock. She just laid it there. She didn't stroke me or stimulate me; she just laid her hand on my cock. Touching me, as if she would start to stroke me any time, but she never did. I thought for a while that she would fall asleep like that, spent from her multiple orgasms; but every minute or so she moved her hand a little. I can't say that she was stroking me. I was more like she was trying to find a comfortable position for her hand but couldn't. Of course the whole time her had was on my cock or balls. The effect was maddening. I had been forced to stimulate her through her bra and G string to orgasm; had watched her Jill herself off with her pussy inches from my face; had been made to suck her juices from her dildo; then watch as she fucked herself with a dildo held in my mouth. She must have come 7 or 8 times while I watched helplessly. And she lay there her hand on my cock almost motionless. This was more than I could stand.

"Touch me, please," I asked.

"But I am touching you." She replied.

"I mean TOUCH me! Stroke me," I implored.

"No, no, not yet. I need to rest as I said. You just relax," she answered.

"Please," I begged. "NO I said," She insisted. "Don't ask again. I'm in charge. Not you. Remember you agreed to obey me tonight. I do have ways to make you be quite if need be. But I really don't want you gagged right now. And remember, I still have that cock harness and you still have an asshole, so don't beg." To emphasize the point she lifted up the double dildo and reminded me of its girth and length. The thought of her butt fucking me with that huge tool shut me up in a hurry.

She laid aside the dildo and laid her head back on my chest. Once or twice a minute her hand or fingers would move. Sometimes she would rest just the fingertips on the shaft. Other times the tip of her thumb on the head and 2 or 3 finger tips in the groove under the head. For a while she cupped the head in the hollow of her hand while her fingers rested on my balls. "Just relax," she had said. Yeah, right. Relax while she kept up this long slow tease. I couldn't relax with her touching me this way if she'd have given me Valium. And she knew it. This went on for what seemed like an hour but in reality was more likely ten to fifteen minutes. She finally settled her hand with all four fingertips on my balls and her thumb under my cock. She held it there sore some minutes then slowly and with the very lightest pressure moved her hand upward. Her fingers running up the length of my cock till the reached the head and then broke contact. Then she sat up and stretched. The long slow tease had been bad but to have here break the touch that way was worse.

She turned slightly and reached over me to pick up the cock gag on the opposite side of my head. In the process she dragged her breasts across my chest and face. I kissed them as she did so. Retrieving the gag and harness she stood up at the side of the bed. She opened the drawer of the bedside table and placed the double cock in the drawer. Man was I glad to see her put it away. She walked to the foot of the bed and knelt down at the foot. My balls, ass and cock were right in front of her almost at face level. She lifted my cock to inspect it. "Nice and hard," she said. "Now let's work to keep it that way, shall we"

When she had but away the gag she must have taken out her favorite cock ring, for I felt her snap it about the base of my sac. This ring is a figure 8 affair and about 1" wide. One side snaps about my scrotum, pushing my balls to the end of my sac. The other side snaps tightly around my cock. This she soon accomplished with some difficulty as I was very hard from all the teasing and from watching her get her rocks off so many times. Now she started the teasing in earnest. Long slow strokes of her fingers up the shaft. Fingernails scraped the soft underside and played over the head. One hand cupping the balls while the other stroked my cock. Never fast, never enough pressure, never enough, period. The long slow teasing was slowly having its effect. She continued this for forever. My cock was rock hard, my balls ached as they swelled in the confines of my bound sac. Her touch was almost unbearable; it was almost painful. I want to ask her to bring me off but couldn't. I knew it would do no good to beg and I feared that dong. Just when I thought I couldn't take any more she changed what she was doing.

Lifting my cock with her hand she took my cock head into her mouth. She started a long slow blowjob. Sucking hard, she made firm contact with her lips, tongue and cheeks and took more of me into her that she had ever done before. She held me there in her mouth then slowly, agonizingly slowly; she slid up the shaft. She paused with just the head in her mouth and used her tongue on the head and the groove just under the head. Then down again, deep into her mouth. My breath came faster now. I was close now to coming, so close. She must have known for she stopped and released me. She waited several minutes for my heart and breathing to slow and again started that long slow blowjob. Again she brought me to the edge and stopped abruptly. Now after cooling me off she started to kiss and nibble and suck on my balls. She licked them and sucked them into here mouth while her fingers played with my cock. With my balls in her mouth she wrapped her hand about my cock and started to stroke me off. Again she stopped just before I came. Then it was back to her mouth. Again and again she brought me to the edge. Always stopping just as I was about to come. Finally after five or six times of nearly coming she stopped and looked up at me.

"Do you want to fuck me now?" she asked.

"Yes, please," I replied.

"Remember you must obey me tonight. If you don't I'll not only not let you fuck me, but I'll get that double dildo back out. You will obey me won't you?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

"Good," she said." Now I'm going to refasten your ankles at bed level. You are going to slide up on the bed so I can tighten your wrists. Any question?"

"No ma'am" I replied.

Standing up she unfastened my ankle cuffs from high on the bedposts and lowered my legs to refasten them to the posts at bed level. I scooted by butt up on the bed as she tightened the straps on my wrists. I still could not move but my butt was no longer half off the bed She reached into the drawer to retrieve some small thing. I couldn't see what it was she removed; whatever it was she placed it out of sight behind her. Then she straddled me, knelling, and slowly eased the head of my cock into her cunt. She slowly descended onto my cock until the cock ring pressed against her clit, then slowly rose again until I barely touched her inner lips with the tip of my cock. That one single stroke must have taken 30 seconds. She rubbed the head of my cock over her clit then slowly descended again. This time she paused, my cock deep inside her cunt. I felt her pelvic muscle contract and her cunt caress my cock. She sat there tightening and relaxing her pelvic muscles. Then she reached behind her and pulled out a small vibrator. Turning it on she touched it to her clit. Unlike most vibrators I'd seen, this one was quite low in frequency and I felt the vibrations through her clit and vagina. Again she slowly rose up off my shaft at a glacial pace. Her self?control was incredible. She touched the vibrator to the head of my cock as the tip was just at the entrance to her cunt and the effect was unbelievable. Again I was on the verge of coming when she rose completely off me. She knelt there poised over my cock, waiting till the sensation passed. Then applying the vibrator to her pussy, she again slowly descended my shaft. I could feel the vibrations all along my cock this time as she touched the device to both of us at the same time. Then she rose again.

This was the slowest, teasingest, most godawful fuck. Three strokes had taken 5 minutes. She lowered herself again and this time she just sat there, my cock deep inside her as she applied the vibrator to my balls. I could feel the throbbing of the vibrator through my whole groin as she touched it to my swollen aching balls. Again she rose and again she pulled me completely out of her long enough to keep me on the edge. Next she changed to short sharp strokes, sliding my cock just an inch into her then back out. Her rhythm was completely random. Sometimes she would descend suddenly then slowly ascend, Sometimes it was a frustratingly slow penetration followed by quick withdrawal. Sometimes she would follow a steady down up rhythm for two or three or four strokes then stop and pause for an irregular period. Each time however she only penetrated and inch or so. And each time as I neared orgasm she stopped and left me hanging. Then she started randomly varying the depth, speed and duration of each stroke. There was no pattern, every time she seemed to have established a rhythm she changed it. It was the most incredible, frustrating fucking I'd ever had. She must have kept me poised there on the edge of coming for 45 minutes.

"Are you ready to come?" she asked as she slowly rose from my shaft.

"Please yes,” I moaned.

"You've been very good tonight, so I'm going to allow you to come, as long as I come with you. But remember the night's not over"

She then poised herself over my prick, the head just touching the entrance to her cunt. And then she started to finger her clit. She had kept me on the edge for so long that she knew I would come quickly and so she gave herself quite a head start. Her fingers circled and circled her clit. I watched intently as she brought herself closer and closer to orgasm. Her breathing picked up as she neared her own peak. When she was ready, she reached down, unsnapped the cock ring from my balls and cock, and started a steady rhythm for the first time that night. Long, slow deep strokes penetrated her as she fingered herself. I had been so near to coming that it took only a few of these deep regular penetrations to make me explode into the most mind?blowing orgasm I'd ever had. She collapsed onto my chest in her own ecstasy. Her fingers still working at her clit as I pumped an ounce or two of jism into her cunt. Finally she looked into my face; both our faces flushed with love and happiness. Then she kissed me hard. Our tongues met and fenced. Finally she broke the kiss but kept me deep inside her.

"That was incredible," I said. "You've never been so good at teasing me, nor so commanding a domme. How did you keep me on the edge like that for so long?"

"I just really got into the domme headspace," She answered.

"You've never been that domme before. Making me suck that rubber dick was too much. You almost had me convinced you meant it when you said you'd fuck my ass with that thing if I didn't obey you," I said.

"I did mean it!" she replied somewhat indignantly. "You will obey me. And the night’s not yet over." "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well first, I know you can get off more than once a night," She said. "I can get you hard again in 5 minutes flat with a little oral work. And I know I can tease you even longer the second time. And second, I mean that I made a promise to you tonight and you made two promises to me; and you're going to keep them. You promised to obey me. I know you remember that. But you made another promise. I promised you that I'd let you kiss my naked pussy and you promised that you'd lick it and kiss and suck all the juices from it."

With this she leaned back, and slowly extracted my cock from her cunt. Her hand held her pussy lips closed as she reversed her position. She then knelt on either side of my head. Her thighs held my head still and muffled my hearing a bit. She lowered her come filled pussy to my mouth. And just before she started to suck me hard again I heard her say, "You've got a long, hard night ahead of you."

thx1157
thx1157
25 Followers
12