A Long Time Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's ready now and I put it into her wet pussy slowly, making sure I can push it in without hurting her. Luckily, it went in on the first try. Her eyes got very big and she told me it's very full in there, but that it feels REALLY good. I can believe that. With it all the way in, the little clit stimulation bars are in the perfect location to rub across her clit like a washboard.

Her nipples are driving me crazy, as they're fully erect. I bend down and suck both of them and then kiss her mouth swirling my tongue around hers and back down to take her nipples into my mouth again. It's a good thing she likes that, because I'm never going to stop loving those nips. I bent down and took the dildo in my mouth and moved my head up and down on that cock like it was real. Every time my head went up, the clit bars were making her moan and jerk. This turns us both on immensely.

Now I want her to fuck me. We've both been waiting for this for a long time, her, obviously much longer than me, but I want it just as badly.

There is a little vibe bullet that fits into a hole in the dildo, but when I turned it on, she could barely feel it, so she wanted it off. She wanted to feel her g-spot getting pounded as well as her clit, and didn't want any vibration to ruin that.

She slid down to the edge of the bed and off the end and stood up. She remained like that for a moment, just looking at it jutting out from between her legs like a real cock standing at attention, ready to be the master of a dripping wet cunt. She was checking out what it felt like with her hand on it, first pulling it then jerking it off.

She walked over with it swinging between her legs to our full length mirror on the wall next to the closet, posing and admiring her fresh new cock. She wholeheartedly approved of what she looks like with a hard cock.

Pretty much every move she made was giving her some kind of pleasure, be it through the pussy or the clit bars. She clearly hadn't anticipated the masturbation possibilities by wearing it like this, rather than by just shoving the cock end into her pussy. She told me to pull on it like I pull on Matt's cock. It is very firm and it feels very lifelike. Not as rock hard as Matt, but very pleasant. She's sucking her nips while I'm pulling her cock. I got down on my knees and took it in my mouth while holding her ass cheeks and pretended to give it a blowjob. I felt her shiver. Ok, that's a big plus. It's all spitty now and wet, so I got down on the floor on my hands and knees and told her its time for her to fuck me.

"I want it in my pussy first and then in my ass." I said.

"Get up on the bed whore," she said, "The carpet would be too rough on my knees for the fucking you are going to get."

I asked her, "how do you want me to be, I'll do anything you want."

She said, "However you have pictured this in your head, is what I want to do."

So I rolled over on my back, spread my legs and said "Fuck me."

"Really?" she said, "All the ways we can rock this cock and you want to do missionary?"

"Yes I do, baby girl, I'll get to see your beautiful face and kiss your lips, suck on your tongue, and squeeze and play with your beautiful DD's and suck on those nipples. I can grab your ass and pull you in tight and control the pace when I want you to pound my pussy. But you need to crawl up here and let me get it wet again. I really want you to fuck me now, We have waited too long to wait any longer."

She straddled me and I took her cock into my mouth. She gently thrust in and out a few times and I stopped her and took the whole thing right up to her pussy. I pulled my head back a little and she pulled it out while I added more spit on its way out.

She's back in between my legs with her cock head pushing at my slit. I reached down and spread for her and the head split my labia and it went in.

"Put it in me right now, baby, put your big hard cock in me and fuck me like you've always wanted to."

She pushed it in slowly until it was all the way in.

"You love me, so fuck me like you love me," I begged.

She pulled back a little and then in again. This felt wonderful. It feels more like a real cock than Bandit. She pulled it out a little more and I told her to pull it almost all the way out and then push it about half way back in. Pretty soon we had the rhythm down and she was stroking me full length.

"Oh god, baby, fuck me and fuck me some more," I groaned.

I'm kissing her and sucking on her tongue as I'm squeezing both of her titties. And she's pounding my happy pussy with her hard cock.

"Fuck me harder, baby, fuck me harder!"

I wanted to cum so bad, I grabbed her ass and on her down stroke, I pulled her in hard. I felt her shudder and knew it wasn't going to be long for her. I was bucking to meet her thrusts now and my moaning was beginning to get louder as her thrusting increased. I reached up and took both of her nipples and started rolling them between my thumb and finger. She was very close and I fucked back harder

She started shaking and moaning, "fuck fuck fuck fuck oh fuck"

Mine was almost there too, and we're both groaning and bucking, thrusting the cock all the way up my cunt. This feels so fucking good.

I want her to cum and I want to cum too.

I'm matching her thrusts and she finally shudders big and squeals "fuuuuuck," but I don't let her stop.

I want to cum too. Faster and faster I'm fucking her back and she keeps fucking me and I can feel it, the wave is about to wash over me. I keep pulling her into me and she is thrusting and thrusting.

"Oh, baby, oh baby uh, uh ,uh oh shit its happening," I gushed

My wave is here and its pulsing through my cunt and into my legs. And she's still pounding my pussy over and over. We're both shaking and dripping and finally she stops, pulls out of me and then pulls the cock out of her and lays it between my tits and she pats it on the head and said, "Good boy."

I grabbed him and shoved the knob into my mouth so I could taste her cum and then turned it around and put it to her lips so she could taste mine. She licked him from tip to clit bars and I laid him on the bed table. I pulled her down on top of me and I wrap my arms around her and hold her like that for a long time while her breathing returns to normal.

"Oh baby, thank you so much for making our first fuck so special. I love you."

She turned her head around and put her lips on mine and kissed me gently now and told me,

"Yes, that was special. You've made me very happy, I picked the right girl to love."

I kissed her again, and decided right there that I was going to tell her every single day, just like I tell Matt, that I love her. They both make me a very happy naked girl.

12