All Comments on 'A Long Walk Home Ch. 05'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments (Page 2)
msreadmsreadover 12 years ago
Reading for the second time...

and still weeping... beautiful...just absolutely beautiful writing...

Stormraven88Stormraven88over 12 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful chapter it makes me want to cry. This is only the second story I read on here I'm new to this site but u are very talented. Can't wait to read more.

indulgence37indulgence37about 12 years ago
beautiful, raw, compelling

excellently written-your characters reach out and touch the grief buried in everyone's heart. thank you.

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 12 years ago

I am sitting here trying not to cry!!! So Emotional...Love this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Still amazing

I've lost count on the number of times I've read this series, but this chapter, for some reason, never fails to have me reaching for a box of tissues. The flood of emotions are so palpable, so believable, that one can't help but be swept away by it. Thank you for such a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing...

I never thought a piece of writing could make show so much emotion. You truly are an amazing writer. Had me in tears the whole time.

Keep it up... Well maybe not because I'll run out of tissues... (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is the story...

That first led me to you, Jaz. ALWH was the first one I found and then I couldn't get enough. I went back and read all the stories in reverse order starting with this one. Then I read them in proper order all the way to Hearts. Now I'm re-reading your stories for probably the tenth time in my wait for chapter 18 of HOW. I'm wishing you would update your blog soon as I check your blog religiously as well as your lit page.

-"Foxy" RoxyGreen

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago
ok guys

I got tissues...who needs one?

jess_ann78jess_ann78over 11 years ago
OMG!!

I love reading all of your stories and out of all of the stories I have read this is one that just about had me bawling my eyes out! You are one of the best writers here. Please don't ever stop writing!

drews_lette11drews_lette11about 11 years ago
Sniffles

I'll take one of those Kurou... or two or three... or a hand full. WAAAAAAA.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Damn!

I have been reading since 10 pm. I told myself I would stop for the night 11:30. It is now 1:20 am. Ugh....... I must stop and sleep :( but tomorrow ........ ;). Great writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great writing but some glaring inconsistencies

I love Jazzcullen's writings and I am one of her biggest fans, but occasionally some glaring inconsistencies jump out. Like, how is it that Dayton could smell David's sent on Ashleigh whom he's never met in his art gallery and immediately know who she was and he could smell his sister's scent on Alexi in the forest and knew he was her sister's vampire mate, yet he couldn't smell his own Alexander family sent on his niece and nephews and immediately know they were his brother Aaron's children? Just doesn't make sense. He should have scented his brother Aaron on Jennifer, and the children and not wait to hear the little boy DJ introduced himself before he 'recognized' they were his kin or Jennifer was Aaron's mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Awww Dayton! <3 ;v; I cried so hard this chapter ;~; Amazingly written, BRAVO SIR, BRAVO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i cried

I cried so much during this chapter. You are an excellent writer.

Patrolin_AusPatrolin_Ausalmost 11 years ago
Questions Answered

@Anonymous 04/17/13

Here's the answers to your questions.

1) Dayton could smell the familial connection. He may have never met Ashleigh but she would have a similar scent to her brother.

2) There would have been a lot of other scents around so unless he concentrated on the children specifically I doubt he would've picked up their scent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Insight to the soul

Wonderful storytelling, maybe even a little too good, you captured the feeling of loss a little too keenly, made a tired old man cry, But now I just have to read the rest !!!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
You made me cry

Again!

What a special home coming for Dayton.

SouthernGirl30SouthernGirl30over 10 years ago
It never fails....

This story makes me cry! Between Dayton's homecoming & Freya's misery, it gets me every time! Love your work, Jaz!

Lucifer16985214Lucifer16985214about 10 years ago
OMG

DA FEELS! SO MANY FEELS!!!

ausvirgoausvirgoover 8 years ago
You're Too damned Good!

I must be getting soft in my not so old age!

This chapter brought tears to my eyes.

grunt82abngrunt82abnover 8 years ago
Again!!!

Another great story!!! You truly are a great author!!!

StaukerStaukeralmost 7 years ago
Holy shet!

Wow... Amazing.

Some of the most powerful writing I have had the honor of reading.

I must go take notes..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wah....

So good. I got the feelzzz. I'm a theatre of pain.

cummer_elitecummer_eliteover 5 years ago
Just confused

I just can't understand what the story is about...

And why is it focused on a were who has lost his mate and is in deep emotional turmoil...

It would be better if the aim of the story is given to the readers earlier or just a slight indication about why Dayton is being focused on and what is so special about him...

KJay15KJay15over 5 years ago
I don't understand...

How are there still werewolves living if the vampires are so fast and strong in this universe? From what's been said, a strong werewolf would barely be able to take out a new vampire, nevermind a matured one, so how haven't the vampires wiped the werewolves out yet? And don't say because there are more werewolves.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES