All Comments on 'A Long Walk Home Ch. 05'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments
LeeLeeALeeLeeAabout 13 years ago

I am soooo enraptured by this story series. It has so many beautiful elements that I find myself once more bowing down at your skills girl.

This chapter had me in tears! I couldn't stop crying and went through a full box of tissues. Even sent my bro's a big virtual hug LOL!!

The depth and distinction of all the characters in this particular story are so... just so ........... *big sigh*

Thank you so much for sharing this.

sexynoisesturnmeonsexynoisesturnmeonabout 13 years ago
Loving this story as well Jaz

But might I request 3 pages next time?..lol I am so pathetic, I know. I was about to goto bed and decided to check and whalaaa...now it is 3:40am here and I have class in the morning but I couldn't resist. I made myself a nice cup of coffee and then WHAM chapter ended. ahhh I get so lost in your stories that I don't realize I am at the end until I read the last line and there is no next page.:-)

beibeegyrl_109beibeegyrl_109about 13 years ago
you've

outdone yourself with this chapter Jaz, even as i'm typing this the tears are flowing, pls tell me you're still seeking to become published!!!

beibeegyrl_109beibeegyrl_109about 13 years ago
you've

outdone yourself with this chapter Jaz, even as i'm typing the tears are flowing, pls tell me you're still seeking to become published!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful

I just sat here an cried when I read this...thank you. Lydiasmoon194

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritabout 13 years ago
*sniffs sniffs* Awesome chapter

*sniffs sniffs* *grabs a tissue* Wonderful chapter Jaz hon, granted it made me cry but they were good tears, can't wait to read next chapter, give me a hollar if you need any proof reading done hon, i'll be happy to help out.

Donna

mike2710mike2710about 13 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the up date. Out of curiosity how many chapters do you plan for this story? Again thanks for the story and chairing of your talent. Mike from Texas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well, that says it all really...

you've brought all (including me) of your first readers to this instalment to tears. Such a sweet and emotional chapter. A wall can be built for so long that it seems impossible to break, but then a little tap in the right place can bring the whole thing crumbling down. (And maybe that little tap was Freya)

F

KolrinKolrinabout 13 years ago
Hand me a kerchief

I need to blow my nose. Great. Truly great. One of your best scenes ever. Action, adrenaline and sex are things a lot of authors can do. But only the very fewest manage to convey such raw emotion with words, that the readers start crying. Good job, Jazz, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Beautiful

...just beautiful. More soon, please Jaz!

B :)x

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Hey,

The awesomeness of the story just keeps getting more and more... awesomer. LOL So awesome that the gauge on the awesome-meter spun all the way to five stars, and then shattered and exploded in an array of flames and glass and shiny things flying everywhere... true story. LOL

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
Bloody Brilliant!

Are Kleenex paying you commision because you are increasing their sales every time you post a new chapter! Sniff!

I love this chapter and Alexei with his comment "That's if my mate will release you long enough to let you move." LOL

I can't wait for Caleb and Nor's reaction, it will be one hell of a chapter. The there is Gard when he sees his kitty is back on the res. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Beautiful

This chapter is so full of emotion..I just wished for one more page. Talk about demanding but when it comes to your stories I can't help it! Now, please get busy writing so we can have more of your sexy Dayton soon. Feel much love and general worship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
:)

amazing chapter, 5 stars is an understatement, loving this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What the hell!!!

Oh jazz fabulous !!! Really heart breaks some can write down beautifully but there are some emotions which makes your heart react deeply. My heart nearly lodged up in throat with these emotions I cant tell you. Really I got late to read this time but it has shocked me with this marvellous and outstanding new chapter. Please foot stop.

Omkar

VjaxVjaxabout 13 years ago
A good chapter

Well written and compact, the story moves along, I look forward to more.

cutie4rmjacutie4rmjaabout 13 years ago
amazing

had me in tears

NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 13 years ago

I cried too. I am so ready for more.

jimbodenjimbodenabout 13 years ago
Excellent

You really know how to put pull out all the emotional stops. Now all we need to know is what happened to Freya and why she is the way she is. Also Rayne to see her vampire that has her all excited to be at the compound.

donaldedonaldeabout 13 years ago
what a sweet chapter

what a lovely sweet emotionally charged chapter excellent writing very beautiful chapter can not wait for the next one

SilkydarktereasaSilkydarktereasaabout 13 years ago
OMG!!!!

What a wonderful way to start the day! A great cup of coffee, another chapter by one of the absolute best authors to be had, sniveling and crying all over the place and a box of tissues destroyed....

What you managed to convey in this chapter is nothing short of sheer genius, you are a MASTER!!! Your adoring fans and followers bow down before you in awe....

We humbly beg ...More....can we please have more????

whatilikeaboutuwhatilikeaboutuabout 13 years ago
Awww Jaz

I don't wanna feel all these emotions at one time. How do you do this?

bulltlrbulltlrabout 13 years ago
Absolutely..... Marvelously..... Beautifully.....

Written!!

I've said it a million times (so it seems) your ability to bring fictitious characters to life is amazing!

Reading about A and D today..... I felt like I was right there with them..... D's heartache was so real and the warmth, love radiating from A not only brought tears to my eyes but knocked the breath out of me.....

Now lets talk about that scene between A and C..... I have to say that was one of the sexiest things I have read from you! Oh sure the sex is always phenomenal in your stories but A feeding from his mate was so intimate and, and...... Yum!!!

I literally can't wait to read more ;) We already know that F almost went insane when she was changed unwillingly to Vampire... I am hoping you're going to allow us inside that head of hers and now that D has admitted to not only himself but his brother that he has feeling for her this should really get interesting! Damn.... who is going to be chasing who????????

Don't make us wait to long ;)

xxsamixxxxsamixxabout 13 years ago
:'(

JazCullen I LOVE YOU!!!!! XxxxxxX

jilliebjilliebabout 13 years ago
Oooh!

I'm starting to agree with earlier commenters about Rayne possibly being a were/vamp hybrid after she displayed empath-like abilities in this chapter. We saw Liam display that same skill in Ch.3 while he was with his Aunt Freya, so that's a fairly clear foreshadowing if I ever saw one. ;-P

By the way, I'd been meaning to say this but keep forgetting -- the kids are soooo precious! Too often we see stories where the kids are there just for "decoration" but you've really taken the time to add some depth to Lily, Kallum, Liam, and now DJ.

It was really lovely to see Cedar and Alexei together. After five years, those two still sizzle! +1 to @bulltr's comments! *sigh*

I didn't quite expect Dayton to be back 'home' this quickly, but I'm not complaining.

Looking forward to the inevitable fireworks when we return to Freya!

hveminemhveminemabout 13 years ago
once again

Really great stuff! Keep it going....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh God!

I can't believe I'm crying. Well, I guess if it happens I'm not surprized it's from you. GOD I love your work!

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8about 13 years ago
sob, sob, sob...

cried buckets.

... love the fact that dayton confesses that he enjoyed freyas kiss! oh but the guilt! *sob*

dayton is only now realising his family can help. *sob*

oh jaz... thanks. *sob* ;0)

Teagan1flTeagan1flabout 13 years ago
Wonderful

So Beautifully done yet again another Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious chapter from an amazing woman's mind. Well Done

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Awesome!

My absolute favorite writer, you never fail to amaze and satisfy us!

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Told With Dignity

From his fear of Fraya, to his slowly opening up, you have told Dayton's story with dignity. When he finally started to open up and share his problem with Aaron, Aaron was there for him as he had always been. I didn't think him to be weak in any way. I felt for him rather than feeling sorry for him. And when he went to go see Cedar, he knew there was a risk of being attacked by a mean ass Vamp, but he went anyway. And with Cedar he was like a little boy lost. She was able to give him a simple kind of love that he had lacked for so long. Jaz, you just did such a wonderful job on this chapter. The fact that you included one of my favorite twins, well I started out laughing at Alexi and then almost cried with him. And I can't forget Aaron and Jen's triplets, they sound so cute and quite the handful. I don't think we've seen the last of them. Time to cut this off or you'll accuse me of writing my own story with the length of this comment. Looking forward as always to the next chapter!

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 13 years ago
oh my!!!

you have me crying again Jazz. *sob *sob

what a wonderful chapter. :) i can see Dayton's stone heart melting.

keep it coming girl. can't wait for the next one. i will not sleep if you promise the next chapter is on its way. :)

FatalityFatalityabout 13 years ago
Lovely, brilliant, fantastic...

I'm running out of words to describe how much I'm enjoying this series. It has a depth of emotion that really is riveting to read. keep it up! so far personally, I'm team Freya. There is something about her fiery nature that I adore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Warning tissue is required would have helped.

Love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I'm still crying:)

LOL! people are looking at me weird, b'cus I'm crying from your beautiful story..I could actually feel Dayton's pain..Cedar's understanding..Aaron's compassion..Thanks for the update Jaz! You're the best!

Dazeygrl3208Dazeygrl3208about 13 years ago
You're a HIT!

You are so popular! Hehe! U know I had to read the story on Lit. too. Cried, AGAIN! Thought I'd leave my fav author some luv!

Miskozi_SegoliaMiskozi_Segoliaabout 13 years ago
Criminy Sakes, Jaz!

What more can be said that hasn't already been?

I've been left drained by the emotinally charged reunions in this chapter!

I have this knot in pit of my stomach thinking Dayton's reckoning with emotional pain is just beginning, and it's gonna by Freya that damn near breaks him before all is said and done!

I'm on pins and needles, waiting for the next chapter!

ladydelicious30ladydelicious30about 13 years ago
love this hole seires

I have never written a commet before but I had to this time I have read this whole series all of them and I just love your writting had me crying like a big baby cant wait for more.

ladydelicious30

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
I am in LOVE!

With the whole Alexander family.They are without doubt the warmest,most compassionate,loving family you could possibly read about. Let us not forget that they are hot,sexy and gorgeous and I really want to be a part of their family. Is Brody available? (wink)

EvilSnomanEvilSnomanabout 13 years ago
The Master Hard at Work

Even the second time through I couldn't do it without shedding tears. There are very few stories I've read that can do that to me, old yeller is one the rest belong to Jazz. This story is so heartfully crafted it almost can't be defined, rather it must be felt. I have said it before and I'll continue to say it, Jazz you are the master of the emotional story. You express them through words as an artist does with paint.

Oddly enough I find myself relating to Day, can't say the exact extent but I get him in more ways than I care to share here. But that's just the point, all of your characters are realistic, I am sure anyone can find one they identify with. And that is what makes a Jazz story so good! Well now it's time to find a new box of tissues.

Great work Jazz keep it up.

As always,

I eagerly await the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Im saying nothing..no need..everyone else said it first.. XX

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it as usual! :D

Actually got me teary-eyed, LOL (and I usually don't react much like that when reading stories =P)

Question, if this story is 16+ stories, posting once a week, won't it take like 4 months to post? =O

At any rate, keep your chapters coming<3

Can't wait to read more! =D

vamplover369vamplover369about 13 years ago
love it

omg i love your stories!!!

i am addicted, and am constantly checking for the next instalment

and i was not disappointed with this one i loved it

chelo2012chelo2012about 13 years ago
WoW!

You capture the raw feelings so wonderful in these chapter. I enjoy your stories and look forward to you next posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I cried cried and cried...

I love all u'r charracters,lovelly story

spearman1spearman1about 13 years ago
OMG!!!!!!

Heffa you almost made me cry!!!!!Now I know I told you about that hot mess!!!! Then you'll be emailing me talking about how emotional I am and its all your fault!! Your ruthless!!!! Your evil goodness is going to be my down fall I can see it coming!!!! Now hurry with the next chapter!!!!! Your HHIC

mikothebabymikothebabyabout 13 years ago
omg

I have never cried reading a story but tonite was close. I was very teary eyed. Feelings hit so close to home. My family disintegrated when my Mom passed away. Brother, myself and sisters have not spoken to each other in years. I long for a reunion but am rebuffed at every attempt. This makes me feel empathy for Dayton's emotional state and that of all of his family. I have felt those same feelings. You make it all so real. The emotions you portray are so raw and real. The fear, the compassion, the love, the acceptance - just takes my breath away. Please again, accept my thanks to you for sharing your awesome God given talent with the rest of us. hugs, your faithful fan, Kate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

love it, you are a great writer.

zouzounizouzouniabout 13 years ago
*Pokes tongue out*

I'm not happy with you at the moment. You know that I had to read it again and you know that it made me cry AGAIN!! Lord woman is there anything you can't do???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
amazing!

woww! im new to ur stories & have read all like a hundred times. what about the siochan series? any chance u'll continue the story? many many tganjs

JazmeenaJazmeenaabout 13 years ago
just awesome

Definitely got me teary eyed!! This chapter was so heart renching, I can't wait for the next one and the healing to begin!!

KatLadyKatLadyabout 13 years ago
LMAO! Heffa??? Really??

He took the words right outta my mouth! I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes! It will be interesting to see how they try to "handle" Freya. I guess I shouldn't be shocked at how everyone assumes that she's merely playing with Dayton, that she really feels nothing for him. With the exception of her family, she hasn't really displayed anything but disdain to everyone. But she's deeper than that, and I'm starting to like her.

We've read about Day's revelation, now it's Freya time.

Oh, and can we meet Cedar and Alexei's girls? You know, the ones that are going to make his life a living HELL when they become teenagers?

GREAT chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well then

I'm all teary now hehe

Thanks for posting :)

jazz13jazz13about 13 years ago
wow

this is one of the best ever! i love ur stories! keep going!

392OhMyGoodness392OhMyGoodnessabout 13 years ago
Damn

Damn it Jaz, you've got me shedding tears here. Dayton finally having that break down with his family.... meeting Aaron's kids the way he did. I really like this chapter Jaz, very touching.

-392OhMyGoodness

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW!

What a tear jerker! I absolutely loved it! You are such a talented writer! I will be waiting along with everyone else on bated breath for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You are an excellent writer

This story is wonderful i was to tears!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fabulous

WAY too short *wink* But I loved every second of the read. I still love the dynamic between the wolves and vampires and look forward to Freya's reaction to being told to back off :) hehe Love the reunion scenes. Hoping for a new chapter soon! :)

jenni_tujenni_tuabout 13 years ago
just the right note

Great chapter. Perfect bridge to bring Dayton home. The emotions played wonderfully.

mariasmdmariasmdabout 13 years ago
ooooo

i always cry when men cry!..when the problem of freya, i can't decide how much i already don't like her. why didn't dayton tell his aaron that she drank from him???

angeltaggangeltaggabout 13 years ago
Sob...

This one made me cry. Can't wait to see how it all turns out for Dayton and Freya. You convey such emotion in your writing. I hope the next chapter comes out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love it!!!!

To short. But loved it. I know Freya is Dayton Mate... Well I hope she will cause I want Day to be happy again and plus that would be so cool.

=o) Please hurry with the next chapter =o)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow! worth waiting for!

I love all of your stories, but this one is the best by far!! I never cry, but this one had tears running down my face. You expressed Day's sorrow and devastating loss so well I could feel the pain.... You are an incredible writer! Can't wait for the next chapter, please post soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Good to know I wasn't the only one moved to tears of joy.

lost_in_youlost_in_youabout 13 years ago
Oh dear jeez

You moved me to tears!!! That was beautiful, Jaz. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
='(

Totally teared up on this one -- but loved it!!! Keep 'em comin', Miss Jazz.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wonderful

wonderful, emotional chapter so much that I don't mind that it was short. Actually glad that nothing else overshadowed Dayton's reunion with his family. Nicely done

RainezDemisexDRainezDemisexDabout 13 years ago
[;

that was absolutely beautiful. i was in tears while reading. you amaze me again [; thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Right up there with the best of your stories - how you have interwoven threads and characters from ealier episodes is truly extraordinary.

juli

xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Grr

Unlike other ppl i do mind that it is too short >.< hurry the hell up... Plz? Lol jkes, great work and great ideas. U purposely put the dayton part in The Council just so u could continue the story and dont deny it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Can't wait for the next part! Cried my eyes out it was so good!

DeeLilyDeeLilyabout 13 years ago
Brilliant

Seriously, it's just so brilliant how you convey such emotion in your stories! I get so wrapped up and then the chapter ends....please, please keep these stories going!!

catman71catman71about 13 years ago
no words to convey

all has been said, greatness is not enough of a superlative to explain

pagemasterpagemasterabout 13 years ago
Wow!

Jaz - I'm sitting here crying! I mean, tears-and-a-runny-nose type crying. This was beautiful and very moving! (My dog is convinced I'm in distress and is trying to cuddle with me. :D) Anyway, you've done a brilliant job as always, and I wait with bated breath for the next chapter!

EllaLanEllaLanabout 13 years ago
Fantastic

Well done, this chapter was well worth the wait....and as always, hats off to you....well thought, well written...and the depth of emotions conveyed...am lost for words. Can't it be like a tad looonnnnnggger like 3/4 pages instead of 2????please?

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
Gah! I just love it!

The reunions, the children, my faves Cedar and Alexei. I couldn't have asked for a better chapter. Thanks!

TortureMeElmo8TortureMeElmo8about 13 years ago

i cant get enough of your stories. i actually have you account bookmarked on my computer!!!! i need more!! lol

SkyDreamerSkyDreamerabout 13 years ago
Woo Hoo!!

Love this chapter like all the others! Wonderful - Thank you so much for giving us all something to look forward to each time a new post arrives. Keep up the exceptional work. I really appreciate it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
love it!

absolutely amazing. you are the best writer here. i love Rayne's character. can't wait for the next chapter!!

lovebird24lovebird24about 13 years ago
I love it!

From the beginning to now I love it! I can't wait to read more about Freya and Dayton. That ought to be very interesting! Please you can't stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
UUggggggg

Ok so im late to the party again hahahaha!!!!!!! Ok so am now hooked and waiting thats the part that is driving me crazy hahaha you wrote of all my favorite characters YAY love it CJ

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaabout 13 years ago
you made me cry!

I'm pretty sure I've said this before in other comments but YOU ARE AMAZING! I adore your stories, I read them over and over and over again and the just get better each time :)

I'm so happy that you're writing Dayton's story! he deserves a happy-ever-after ending :) I hope he gets it

can't wait to read more!!

DarkPiXXieMistressDarkPiXXieMistressabout 13 years ago

Not to be the rain on the parade, but I feel like the story is moving too slowly. It has been 5 chapters and only one kiss (if you care to call it that)

I'm not looking for a stroke piece, but honestly, Dayton is getting on my nerves with his closed-off-ed-ness. You're a great writer, so I'll stick it out to the end, but I must say that I'm slightly disappointed about how this is going so far.

...Now that I think more about it, it's probably just you establishing plot and developing characters and my impatient ass just can't deal with it... Anyway, it has the seeds of a phenomenal story and I look forward to ch 6

shortydeeshortydeeabout 13 years ago
Ok,now

You made me cry. Loved it the whole time!!!!!!!......LOL

More PLEASE.

bearmad1963bearmad1963about 13 years ago
Oh God Love this Story.

This chapter made me cry. Glad that Dayton is bonding with his family again. Hope Freya is ok and will be with Dayton soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing

Your stories are amazing, evocative and powerful and reach deep inside me. I'm a 50 yo male and don't cry easily, yet your story has brought tears to my eyes! I can see that I will not be leaving this go until I have re he'd the last story in the series - at least to where it is to date...

caramellove17caramellove17about 13 years ago
Yep I cried

You write such amazing stories and I can tell that this story will be one of my absolute favorites! Anyone who says anything negative can shove it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*sniffle*

Emotional and and amazing. Keep it up!

totalyconfusedtotalyconfusedalmost 13 years ago
Damn you!

I just found this tale and you made me cry in the first five chapters. Granted, I am emotional to begin with (as a male, I find this trait extremely hard to deal with publicly). Thanks for making me cry (sarcasm).

soulrazrsoulrazralmost 13 years ago
I can't believe it!

You made me cry! This is not the first story on this site to make me a little emotional (I am a guy who is in touch with his emotional side ‘gasp’). However, it is the first story that actually made me tear up. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
well

look i dont really care about the emotional sap, and married couples and children make me want to vomit. but you write well and hopefully there'll be more sex coming up ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'm crying too!

I've spent a couple of days reading all of these series... I hope Dayton and Freya and Gard and Rayne wind up together!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
crying

God dammit i never cry and you nearly just made me bawl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I LOOOVEE IT!

I love your stories!

this chapter totally didn't make me cry at all >.> jk

<3

erin1955erin1955over 12 years ago
shit

i cryed !!! bloodly hell woman,you do this all the time,if i havent got a silly grin me face then am crying.your really good to get reactions like that out of people.

arelativearelativeover 12 years ago

couldnt agree more erin. i only cry when a story is truly well written and this is one of very few books that have made me feel for the character enough to cry

definately worth more than 5 stars... unfortunately it doesnt go higher than that

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
I've said it before......

And I'll say it again: You are an evil author!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

I can't remember the last time i laughed, cried, and felt so much all at once. But wait a minute-how could i forget? these people aren't REAL- yet you have drawn me into a world that feels so real! Shows how much talent you posses.

Kudos to you!

IceWoman73IceWoman73over 12 years ago
Just amazing...

So far I've laughed, cheered and cried while reading this story. You have talent!! I'm still wiping away some of my tears as I write this... wonderful story and I'm really looking forward to reading all the rest <3

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6494 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES