All Comments on 'A Long Walk Home Ch. 15'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
perseygoddessperseygoddessabout 13 years ago
Love love love it

Freaking awesome

Naisa11701Naisa11701about 13 years ago
Just amazing!

Again wonderful! I just can't wait for the new chapters.

nonnienonnieabout 13 years ago

Holy hell! That is all I can say. I am so glad that Rayne went to Gard and they were asble to talk some and then for her to know that she is immune to the bites of vampires and not telling him first heat of the moment kinda thing huh. But I think they seem to be on a road to rediscovering what they have long missed from each other but ow that they are mated they will have yrs to rediscover all those yr apart Im sure! That was a great great ch and I loved the talk between her and Dayton also!

bulltlrbulltlrabout 13 years ago
*sigh*

absolutely beautiful..... you sure can emotionally drain a person ;)

lostchickenlostchickenabout 13 years ago
20 minutes...

That's how long I have been sitting here trying to organise my emotions enough to leave comment. This was just......

Dazeygrl3208Dazeygrl3208about 13 years ago
Speechless...

Yeah... What lostchicken said...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic as usual!!!

From the very beginning I have loved all of your characters, but I can honestly say that Gard and Demitri are my all time favorites ... for now! If only they lived down the street from me I would be in Heaven.

Someone should create a support group for your readers, someplace where we can talk about our addiction.

My name is Kristina, and I am a serious Jaz junkie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW!

Just...wow! You are amazing!! I've been checking in this whole day (lol) and you can imagine my squeal of delight at seeing that the new chapter had posted! I was blown away by Freya finally admitting to someone her love for Dayton and by Sarayne's capacity to forgive and love! This chapter was a treat to read! Thank you Jaz!

N.M.A

donaldedonaldeabout 13 years ago
you know how to wreck someone emotions

`god you sure know how to emotionally drain someone. what an excellent chapter. i will have to write you a letter after i get my emotions and my spinning mind back under control thank you for posting this story

EvilSnomanEvilSnomanabout 13 years ago

Once I cleared away the soggy eyes, and located a tissue I was fine. Good god Jaz your going to make me look like even more of a softy than I already am.

Holy cow that was a heck of a chapter, I am going to say its way up there for me probably second best to a chapter in FTI I can't remember right now.

geiste4geiste4about 13 years ago
.....

^_^, because I can't force my self to say nothing other than ^_^ i will have to settle for an amazing chapter that fulfills at least two of them and still leaves more. still recovering from how awesomely written, and edited, this chapter was.

warmicw30warmicw30about 13 years ago
BLOWED AWAY

WOW ,what a chapter ,u are one good writer ,you just know how to keep you reader on the edge and wanting more.......keep the good work up.

ps :just know that the coming chapter are ticking bomb just waiting to blow you readers away.

RainezDemisexDRainezDemisexDabout 13 years ago
thank you..

once again you have left me speechless. i could accually feel her hurt. oh and i love her name. Sarayne. i think i might even use it one day if i have a girl. with yuhr permission of course.(although i would spell it just as my middle name is spelt. so Saraine<3) [; keep it up cant wait till the next chapter <3

-aiyanna raine

RainezDemisexDRainezDemisexDabout 13 years ago
thankyou prt2:

since apparently my comment was downsized lOl.

&: i do agree with everyone below me. Sheesh you have a powerful way with words. Glad i started reading yuhr Saga. Yuhr amazing. keep up the good work Jaz.

-Aiyanna Raine

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
Wonderful chapter!

It was pure magic, I cried at their pain and then cried at their joy. Damn are you sure you don't get a commision from Kleenex. Absolutely loved it. I did think being a hybrid the vamp venom wouldn't hurt her so glad I was right. Now they need to get to the compound before Dayton starts wondering where she went. Now we still have one couple left who need to be mated. Can't wait for the next chapter.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Purr-fect!

At last! Only 3000 years in the making! I can't wait to see Dayton claim Freya!

spearman1spearman1about 13 years ago
You complete me!!!

You had me at Bite Me!!! Sniff Sniff!!! Sob Sob!!! Hickup!!! Show Me The Next Chapter!!!!! Your HHIC!!!!!

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
BTW

Rafe will be surprised when he feels Gard is now one of his pack. LOL He should be able to reasure Dayton when he tells his Alpha that Rayne is gone that he knows who she is with. LOL

trinisamplertrinisamplerabout 13 years ago
you have no idea......

what you do to me on a weekly basis when you update this story *wipes eyes*......but i wouldn't give it up for the world....thank you again Jaz for another breathtaking chapter!

little_piggylittle_piggyabout 13 years ago
YAY!

another 5-star installment! Glad Freya's making progress, and Sarayne / Gard's reconciliation was just beautifully written. best makeup sex ever ;)

om007om007about 13 years ago
brilliantastic

OMG.....This was absolutely brilliant Jazz. No wonder you are the best writer of time. I'm so excited and angry that only 5 chaps are remaining, I dont know how to react. I love your writing.

You did great wid Gard & Sarayne. Now Dayton and Freya are left from mating. It would be very exciting to read about them. Every couple you created were beautiful Jaz, but still I like Caleb & Annie the most, then Andrie & Loretta.

Just a request Jaz that please make there last 5 chap extremely spicey and hot.

O

ScifiantScifiantabout 13 years ago
Absolutely astounding!!

What an amazing story this is becoming! You are such a talented writer, able to weave and interweave the characters and their uniqueness into a story that has become one of the best I have read. I can't wait for the rest of the series.

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Best chapter yet!

Such a good little kitty!!!

I adored this chapter Jaz, great work!!

mike2710mike2710about 13 years ago
Thanks

Maybe it is not torture but greed on my part. I want all of this so I can see the ending but at the same time I wonder what you have in mind for the next saga.The big question though is the wolfe gene made the male vampires capable of being a father will it make the female vampire capable of being a mother.

Any way thank you for sharing your talent with us and if you can post faster lol.

Mike from Texas

bearmad1963bearmad1963about 13 years ago
Great chapter

Awesome chapter Jaz. So glad that Gard and Rayne finally mated. This chapter is the best one yet.

squeakisqueakiabout 13 years ago
mieow

purrrrr....fect.Need I say more?

KolrinKolrinabout 13 years ago
How could anything go wrong?

Famous last words from many infamous people. Since this one is going to last longer than TC from what I've heard, I guess a lot will go wrong. I can't wait.

VjaxVjaxabout 13 years ago
Just enough

of everything, well balanced, moved along well. Looking forward to more.

SkyDreamerSkyDreamerabout 13 years ago
Hmmmmm...

Awsome. Just fricken awsome. Thank you!!

zooey4luvzooey4luvabout 13 years ago
BRILLIANT!

In awe of you.

Best chapter yet.

That's saying something.

Brain hurts.

So much to say.

No words come to mind.

Well two.

Mindboggling.

Brilliant.

That's all.

Zooey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
YAY!!!

I am so happy Gard and Sarayne are finally mated... Can't wait for Dayton and Freya!!! YOU ROCK JAZ!!!

kris10ekris10eabout 13 years ago

You make me proud! Being completely addicted to your work is an utter satisfaction in my life! Wonderful chapter and beautifullly writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Delicius!

There is no other word to describe it. :)

win_niewin_nieabout 13 years ago
pleeaasssee!!!!

pleeaasseee don't let me wait too long on the next chapter.I think you should post 2 chapters next time too easy the longing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
awesome

even if two chapters were posted at the same time it still wouldnt be enough and we would still be moaning that we want more.

oh by the way did i say i want more!!! :)

love all your stories, i check continuously for updates

SithiriaSithiriaabout 13 years ago

All I have to say, is...once again, you amaze me with your gift! I'm not looking forward to this series ending, and yet I can't wait for the finished product! (What a contradiction if there ever was one!)

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 13 years ago
Amazing!!!

Jaz! You really are the best. Wonderful chapter. :) And thank you for writing fast.... write faster. hahahaha....

Easily 5 stars again. :)

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaabout 13 years ago
<3

I'm so happy Rayne went to Gard :) I really thought she was gonna succeed in running away.. again

Thank you for giving me the best break ever from my studies!

Jaz you rock!

Mega15Mega15about 13 years ago
i agree

two more chapters next time would help me a bit, i'm used to reading ur stuff in one day, but i've finally come for a live story, and its so bothersome cause i read REALLY fast! update agian plz!!!! and very soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great !!!

Every word was just great . Loved this chapter . Cant wait to read the next.

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
How

do you keep writing such emotional chapters? You are far to young to have experienced all of the things you write about, yet they are written with what feels like first hand knowledge. You have been blessed with an ability that even alot of published authors don't have.

After reading other comments, I find that like myself, your fans all get something from each chapter. We all walk away almost better people after reading one of your chapters. You make us think about other people rather than just ourselves. You show us all sides of an issue, make us see that not everything is as black and white as it often appears. It is almost like you challenge me to be a better person.

Okay this probably makes no sense to you. There she goes again rambling. Not this time. I really do feel enlightened after reading your stories and almost feel the need to challenge myself to be a better person. Never did I think a story about Vamps and Weres would have any effect on my other than entertainment. Again I ask you Jaz, how the hell do you do it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Jaz for World Peace

A beautiful and emotional chapter. Really. Both stories: Day and Freya, Rayne and Gard. The accumlative pain in all of their stories could possibly have powered a nuclear bomb, but your sweet story has slowly been dissipating this with love and compassion. Yes, pass the sick bucket some might say. But ultimately what do people really want? I would say, most, ultimately would want a happy ending (for everything - not just this story).

So, Jaz for World Peace, lol!

I've said before that I love Freya (She is definitely my favourite character) - I love her even more now. She's trying so hard!

I was a little surprised at the speed with which Rayne and Gard got together again after the trauma of the last chapter, but you've got to love them - they are perfect together.

Looking forward to the next installment.

lol

Fx

SilkydarktereasaSilkydarktereasaabout 13 years ago
OMFG!

Stunned, speechless, and in tears.

Tereasa

ImaniImaniabout 13 years ago
Loved it but....

I'm one of those morbid people that love reading about pain. I had this fantasy that she would never really forgive him, and the would spend the rest of eternity playing cat and mouse. Every now and again he would catch her and they would have a fantastic night and she would slip away in the morning. I am also growing to hate Caleb and Rihanna. They seem like intruders at the compound to me.

punkin1077punkin1077about 13 years ago
Another great chapter.

I got to the end and I just burst out laughing. A thought popped into my head. Is Rafe going to tell Gard to stand like he did the other vamps? That thought just tickled me for some reason.

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritabout 13 years ago
Awesome!!

You totalllly rock hun, loved this chapter even those i didn't need tissues for it, can't wait for the next chapter keep up the excellent work.

Donna

EllaLanEllaLanabout 13 years ago
Merci

I can't find the words to express my feelings.......trying to find them will be a waste of effort. Thank you for this!

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966about 13 years ago
Frikin' Outstanding

Jaz,

Damn you hit it out of the park again. I am soooooo hoooked on this story. Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing

Your stories are the only ones I ever comment...hehe

I love them so much I just have to take the time to show my appreciation!

justme713justme713about 13 years ago
Love it!!!

Thank you for sharing!! You are a very enjoyable writer!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!

KatLadyKatLadyabout 13 years ago
See? I told you so!!

We cats always land on our feet. Great chapter, MEJ. I'm still in denial that there are only 5 chapters left. It'll be like it was at the end of the X-Files--I was in a funk for months.

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago

My name is Willie and I AM a JAZ-A-HOLIC and WILL NOT be entering rehab. So keep em comin' JAZ cause I AM HOOKED!!!!

vliciousvliciousabout 13 years ago
"It is difficult to walk alone," she finally said.............

WOW!...

Just those few words alone,say it all!!!

This well placed character's dialogue of yours is yet another example of the intuitive foresight and emotional depth so evident of a truly talented writer!!!!

You know, all of your fans are NOT just simply being nice when we tell you that you need to be published............

As much as we'd secretly like to keep you all to ourselves.....

There's undeniably no doubt for most of us, that you would easily be and rightly deserve becoming a best SELLING author!!!!

Don't believe it could happen?...

Just take a look at Author Heather Killough-Walden at Amazon Books for the success of another former Literotica fan favorite -AUTHOR-"HRKW" here in the "NON HUMAN CATEGORY".

LOVE AS ALWAYS

D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
LOVE IT

As always, another great chapter !!!!!

blunajanablunajanaabout 13 years ago
And when is Gard a part of the pack?

This will be interesting. All other Vamps became part of the pack because of their mates and Sarayne is pack. So Rafe is now the Alpha of the other brother of his sister. That will be an interessting morning.

saorisaoriabout 13 years ago
Loved It

Absolutely loved it, as usual, and cant wait for the next chapters but am I right in thinking that Gard did not recognise Sarayne as his mate 3000 years ago? And if so, was it because she was a child? Just something I've been unsure of and I can't recall it being mentioned. Oh well, I'll just re-read it - yay!

Oh, and who were her real vamp/were parents? Anyone important? Maybe I'm going off on one so, so I'll simply enjoy!!

nazari2964nazari2964about 13 years ago
10+ stars

I wish they would let us pick how many stars we think the writer derseversed like say 100 on everyone of your stories. I am with willie, I am a JAZ-A-HOLIC and no rehab for me either. loved it thisssssss much and so much more. ur the greatest jaz and can't wait for the next one

SweetAngel36SweetAngel36about 13 years ago
wow

It took me three days, but I was so hooked I could not stop reading this. Please tell me this isn't the end of the story!! I am so wrapped up in your characters lives and stories, I am so impatient for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing!

Brilliant as always, breathtaking to the last word! :D Can't wait for the next installments!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful

Absolutly wonderful. Please don't take too long with the chapters that are left.

Don't ever stop writing.

/DW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mooore!

On one hand, I can't wait for all the chapters to be posted. On the other, I don't want this story to end. I hope you have something else lined up. I can't go too long in between postings.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
Very sweet.

It takes a very kind soul to forgive so much so easily. I'm glad they she and Gard have each other.

I'm looking forward to her talking to Annie. She was scared of her before but now that she knows that she's alive because of Annie, I hope they'll become friends.

Great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More More More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh do post da nxt chapter soon m soooooooo addicted on ur stories dey r rily smthng dis chapter made m cry sooo mch wnt 2 c others reaction once dey find out gard n rayne hv mated n plus wana no wen freya n dayton mate.......

T_ChavisT_Chavisabout 13 years ago
Freya

I so love your story. Started reading this one first before I realized there were previous stories. So I stop reading this one to read the others first loved those to. Now I'm all caught up. I do have a question If mating with a were changes vampire dna so that males can now father children does that mean when Freya mates with Dayton she'll be able to get pregant? If so i can't wait to she Freya as a mom.

GiniDGiniDabout 13 years ago
Still to good

I held out for fifteen episodes before the shakes set in. I'm Gini and I am a Jaz adict.

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 13 years ago

As usual, great chapter.

DragonElf639DragonElf639over 12 years ago
Don't know how many times I've read this story

It's still good! That, I think, is the mark of a truly great story - and a truly great writer. I've reread these stories so much that I know exactly what will happen, but at the same time I can still come back and love the story like it was the first time I'd even seen it.

Stormraven88Stormraven88over 12 years ago
Again

You once again brought me to tears. You are such an amazing writer. I have never been so addicted to a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh my

Oh my god the story just gets better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great.....

No wait i lied EXTRAORDINARY!!!!!!!

xoxo

Aria

LynLeoLynLeoalmost 12 years ago
You are a Wordsmith.

This is the second time I have read this through. And the second time I have cried at the heart-wrenching things you do to your characters. You are amazing! I love every chapter and every tear. I am a person who reads for emotion, and you feast me. As beautifully as you write, you have to be a published author. Please let me know your nom de plume so I can purchase everything you have ever written!

sexycelestriansexycelestrianabout 11 years ago
Let me just say...

Never have I met an author who has made me cry before. Not even the hunger games or dumbledores death in harry potter. You are amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
how...

To the last comment. How did you not cry. I balled like a baby when reading the last four harry potter books and all three of the hunger games books. Its a mark of a great author if they can suck their readers into the story and make them feel what the characters feel. Congratulations jaz on a fantastic series of stories. Please keep them coming.

KacheriKacheriabout 8 years ago
Trust

What a wonderful chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6495 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES