All Comments on 'A Long Weekend'

by d_flowered

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
tae352001tae352001almost 10 years ago
great story

I am guessing Jake is not a friend and we know blackmail is coming.. so whom ever has made the video is no friend either Jim or to her... how sad, she lost track of her vows and now this.. better to just confess and give no ground to a blackmailer.. unless the husband is the one, and wants her out.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
NOTHING new or special per se ... but this rang authentic and deliciously tawdry

Boom there it is. The narrator struggles fairly hard to be faithful . But faithful to what ? Her marriage has been staid for awhile and Jake is a smooth talker and can back it up. The author does an excellent job describing a confluence of circumstances that make for a perfect storm of steamy seduction.

It seems there's more to the tale, but to be honest , it sounds less compelling then this initial foray. We'll see. The author has earned the benefit of the doubt with this carnal submission brought to page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So?

She does not care about her marriage only her meal ticket. If she starts the divorce now she can get most of the ticket anyway. So whats the worry?

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Think it Through

To all those that cheat: if you get to this point of boredom, selfishness, stupidity - whatever do the world a favor and simply get a divorce. Marriage is a partnership based on monogamy. Sounds old fashioned? Well, it might be in the sense that survival and procreation are about as old as it gets. The trouble is, they are still the only things that really matter to ALL living beings! You may not be excited about your spouse but you made a deal to work together for your mutual survival including the survival of your genetic legacy. This means, fucking other people impinges on that partnership in many different ways. It develops intimacy with another mate that can lead to even greater life threatening betrayal. It directly threatens ones genetic legacy with the chance of pregnancy by another. Given the serious investment each of us makes in the years we put into marriage this threat is possibly the worst thing that can occur short of the immediate threat of violence in your life. That is why when adultery is discovered the results can so often be lethal. In many cultures death is a reasonable response to infidelity. Even where adultery is not punished by death, those that murder cheaters are viewed as justified in their actions by most.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Story of a whore

Likely written by someone who knows them we'll

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Problem with Society

Cheaters that break their vows should get NOTHING not a god damn penny or anything in the relationship. Those that cheat are not deserving of a second chance. If you are bored with your marriage or cant keep your legs closed or dick in your pants then get a divorce first. Those that sleep with married people are just as bad. Seriously can you trust someone that broke their vows to sleep with you. Yeah think about that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It's just a story.

Not a good story, but a fictional story none-the-less. So instead of getting upset over the cheating, I'll simply say that the whole mess wasn't very well conceived or written. It just wasn't a clever or entertaining story. A "1" because zero isn't possible.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Cheating...

Even before she received the DVD, she should have talked with her husband and clear all that happened, even if their marriage was finished...Not telling made it end already...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Jim, Jack, Jake,

your editor didn't do a very good job of keeping your characters straight and neither did you!

It would also have been nice to know this is only part one. Not one word was spoken about more chapters until the very last..."continued." That's something else your editor should have caught.

Because of those, very elementary errors, the score went down considerably.

Kiddo1001Kiddo1001almost 10 years ago
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio?

Where oh where are the true writers of Loving Wives? Just Plain Bob, Rehnquist, DG Hear, StangStar06, Slirpuff, Radk where are ya,ll? We need all of you to come back and show these fake writers what it's all about. Please come back, we miss ya'll.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
Suggestion

D

You have the power to remove comments on this page - Do not let the anon preachers use you for their bible thumping holier then thou sermons about vows, and cheating. This is an adult site with all sorts of fantasies. I thought the story was good, well written and felt happy that the wife found sexual satisfaction and could finally get past the religious brainwashing of her youth. Perhaps she should leave a possibly abusive and sexually inadequate husband but that is for the author to decide. If she choses to allow her character to be blackmailed into more sex so be it, I would love to see where you take this one. But just go on and please delete those sanctimonious anons who preach without serious commentary on your skills or erotic concepts. I find you very readable and sensuous, the sex was remarkable and I look forward to more from you - kevin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loren did it

The cunt ways it to be cheating cunts and wimp men so it looks more like her life and the bitch can pretend she is normal. She said she was going to do it and she did. Go to storiesonline.net or Asstr.org when you can write and read what you want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Anony is a fucking pea brain

Obsessive repeat and endless ranting is nuthouse material. Can you imagine spending your life reading what you hate? Sad cunt.

The story is cute and hot. She is in big fucking trouble now and is going to get a lot more dick than she can handle. 5 stars.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 10 years ago
I liked it

Not saying I approve of her behavior, but writers had to do that, then nobody would read the damn stories would they!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Re: Splendidspunk

So anybody who doesn't get off on betrayal or values the difference between right and wrong is a sanctimonious bastard!?!? Wow no wonder the world is going to hell!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: Suggestion

Yes, by all means listen to someone who is so insecure it can't stand reading a differing opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
If her sex partner sucks she should divorce and move on

She is cheating , her husband is a selfish self centered prick. Now time to come clean and ask for a divorce or ask him to eat you and he will say no so move on. No kids are evolved so it should be no problem . Why get blackmail into being a real cheating slut.

rjordanrjordanalmost 10 years ago
Good story

It's been done a hundred times, but then so have most of Shakespeare's ideas. Hell, this story might have originally been Shakespeare's idea. But he was a lot more careful with his characters' names. Each only had one.

You used Jake and Jack interchangeably about half the time. Sometimes you used both names in the same sentence. During the first trip into town, Jim magically appeared fondling Nicole's leg, yet neither Nicole nor Jake, nor even Jack, seemed to notice. At some point Tom morphed into Bob. I expected Yorick to make an appearance before the end.

Looking forward to the next episode. Hopefully, it will be a little less confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great!

I really like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ok story

should have had a orgy with all the men,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This is what happens when you're both alone!

Nicole(Niki) is just horny. If she really do not want to have sex with Jake then she should have dropped the friendliness and stayed away from him when shes alone with the man. (The girl is not thinking and purely horny that's all.)

paulroverpaulroveralmost 10 years ago
Agreement

I agree wholeheartedly with Kiddo 1001.

Enough Said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Stupid Whore.

I don't care what happens, marriage should be over or hubbie is gay, poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I hope she gets a disease, pregnant, and divorced

In days gone by, these stories would have been just stories to me.

Today, most women have at least one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
GREAT STORY TELLING!

I THINK THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I'VE READ! FURTHERMORE, I THINK THE PLOT IS SOOO REALISTIC. I MYSELF KNOW OF MORE THAN ONE WOMAN WHO STARTED CHEATING BY FORCED SEDUCTION. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE STORIY TO BE CONTINUED, I ANTICIPATE A LITTLE BLACKMAIL AND A NEW WAY OF LIFE. KEEP WRITING!!!!!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 10 years ago
Story was OK

However I am perplexed that female characters in these stories always fold while being forced to have sex and suddenly are having the best sexual experience of their lives. Nicki should have pressed against Jake's leg wound. The pain of that plus Niki's screams might have changed things a bit.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 10 years ago
Hey EspressoBolus ...

I get what you saying, and in real life, I would hope a conservative, devoted, loving, Christian wife would have reacted differently when Jake, and the other guys, started bumping and grinding into into her in the kitchen. Then once was in the act of being forced not turn into some nympho

However, you are reading an erotic story in the "loving wives" category not the "loyal wives" category. And in Erotic story world LOVING WIFE is a wife who loves Other Men also!So lighten up Francis, it's all in good fun.

I do react the same way you did when I read CUCK stories, and while I do voice my opinion, I know that nobody forced me to read the story. While I read the story I'm always hoping that the husband will react and either stop his wife or leave her. But the CUCK way of thinking is foreign to me and it usually never happens!

Just something to think about.

I enjoyed the story and I'm looking forward to more chapter(s).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Next chapter?

More please! Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
One of the best I have read in awhile.

Thank you for writing it, and your friend for suggesting it, and please name it "a long weekend pt 2" so it is easy to find. Cheers and Beers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
chuckle, chuckle,

I agree with one comment. Where you where have all the good erotic writers gone? Nothing but dismal stories these days. Erotica, I guess it's in the eye of the beholder. Some just got better vision than others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Needs the sequel

It was a good story so far. As to other comments, it wouldn't be a slutwife story if the wife stayed faithful, and most people get off on a wife surrendering and then coming around to being a complete slut rather than in reality, where rape is more damaging than in fantasy.

That being said, I'll be looking for the sequel, and definitely hoping this slutty wife ends up being gangbanged by strangers to keep her husband from finding out - and finds that she loves every second of it!

erotikoserotikosover 9 years ago
Who ARE these people???

Congratulations on a fine story. It is generally well written, with an interesting plot and some quite erotic sex, but it begs for decent editing! Your mis-naming of the characters is troublesome...is it Jake or Jack, and who the heck is Bob??? Edit, edit, edit! I gave it a solid 4 rating, and would have gone to 5 but for the mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sequel

what happened who was it seemed she loves the big cock and swallowed when she gave him bj but would not for her hubby. good story but I feel that she was used/ need to know more needs a follow up story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Waiting for Part 2

Outstanding story. Work on your editing. Hope to see a part 2 soon. Need good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

This is a well crafted and assembled story with a believable plot line and realistic motivations behind characters.

However, what others say as far as editing is really true - small mistakes might not take away much, but when you write:

"Jim reached across with his right hand and rested it on my knee. "

- when Jake is the character in the car, it really makes the reader stop and erodes the enjoyment of an otherwise very good story.

Please continue to write these great stories, but leave a gap before editing them (this helps remove self-editing blindness), or use an editor to help you.

d_floweredd_floweredalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks...

I want to thank those that left the constructive criticism. I really do appreciate it all. I did have more failings than normal with this story. I will be more careful in the future.

Thanks again, Dee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
another pile of dung

thrown into loving wives, what else is new? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good

not the story, that she got caught hope she gets whats coming to her and I don't mean another cock. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finish the damn story

I want to know who Jim's next wife will be so you don't have to write anything about the bitch in this story, she's history.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

Just another story about a cum dumpster stupid cunt... Hope the husband cuts her up for bait next chapter.....

cyferxcyferxalmost 7 years ago
Incomplete

Been three years. 2* for incomplete story.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 6 years ago
Skirt?

It would have been a good story, but it seems she was wearing the same blue jean skirt everyday for Jake. And then she claims she didn't want to do it? And whom would be walking past a cabin with a recording device in his hands? And then to think to look at just the right moment. There's so much more I could say about this story. apparently the author didn't read it back before posting. Like I said I liked the concept of the story. if only you had read it back and caught the obvious. I've always told my class. When writing whether fact or fiction. Make it belivable. Don't just throw stuff in there that you think people want to hear. Good story line just to many mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need Part 2 on this series..

It was a very Erotic story telling. Eagerly waiting for part 2 on this series. Continue your good work 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So was she fucking 'JAKE' or 'JACK' ?????

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

There are always a couple of idiots who will declare that a total POS is the best story ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Suck azz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No ⭐s, 5 💩💩💩💩💩

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous