All Comments on 'A Long Weekend'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LadyMireilleLadyMireilleabout 7 years ago
Loved it!

I have read A LOT of your stories. This one was one of my favorites. Honestly, that surprised me because incest is not my cup of tea, so I wasn't sure when the sister was watching, but it actually worked just fine since she wasn't involved in any way (If she'd gotten involved I would have been outta there! - That's just not for me...) I liked that this story was more reluctance than non-consent. Most of your stories the guy is a lot more sinister and she is a lot more reluctant - even to the point of protesting (despite her body responding), and the spanking has become a running theme in most of your stories (fun, but ho-hum).

I find the way this story was written more hotter, and your main character was more likable. I liked that he took his time, pleasured her, though his ultimate goal was to seduce her. Anyway. (I also read the other two you submitted today. The recalcitrant Student - that is what I mean about your "typical style"... while I like your stories... I liked this one even better than those following your more reluctant/always spanking theme.). Thanks for the fun change. I actually really enjoyed the way he talked her into the seduction... quite fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yep...

...definitely one of yer good'uns!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Don't change

I like your spanking stories just the way they are, ignore all comments to the contrary. And this story was lovely too. ;-)

AantonAantonalmost 7 years ago
And his sister came too?

" I actually really enjoyed the way he talked her into the seduction... quite fun."

wrote one commentator - But his sister's support was the clincher.

I wonder how many more of her friends will get the invitation to cum Ooops come for the week end for some strong end?

She may well end up as one of the most popular of 'friends'.

As long as her Bro' co-operates?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Life is precious, after all...

I love that part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked it a lot and would like a chapter 2 or more

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

boring and unimaginative

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous