A Long Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn. Goodbye cherry," laughed Michelle. "I always thought I'd be the first. Not you."

(Privately, I suspected that she had been, but no way would I suggest it. Life is precious, after all.)

Seeing Jennifer had been a virgin I didn't try to sink full length with that first stroke. Instead of that I went back to the old in and out, sliding in a little and pulling straight back out. What made it effective was that the in strokes tended to be just a little longer than the out, resulting in me sinking deeper with every ensuing stroke, while at the same time I was already building on her arousal, increasing her excitement.

By the time I was driving full length into her Jennifer was already moving with me, lifting her hips in expectation of my thrust and then relaxing to let me pull back. My hands came up to cover her breasts and I got to work in earnest.

I was driving along at a fair pace when I heard Michelle whisper to Jennifer. "You're supposed to wrap your legs around him, aren't you?"

"Optional," I said quickly, smiling at Jennifer. "Whatever you feel comfortable with."

It turned out that she felt comfortable with lifting her legs and wrapping them around me, holding on for dear life while I went my merry way. Damn it, but those massages had left me as hard as a rock, and there was just no way I was going to be able to carry on for too much longer. On the bright side, those massages had also left Jennifer totally wet and aroused and she was going to climax again before too much longer.

She was tossing her head from side to side, making eager little cries, and I said the hell with it and went for broke. I plunged in hard and fast and frequently, effectively giving her the bum's rush to the climax cliff and then chucking her over it, following her down as my own climax tore me apart.

Jennifer settled down on the bed with a long sighing gasp, completely spent. Fair enough, I guess. It was her second climax in a short time. Michelle bounced to her feet.

"You, dear brother, are surplus to requirements," she informed me. "In terms even you can understand, piss off."

There's gratitude for you. I gave my all and now I'm evicted. Unwanted. I gathered up my trousers and departed, leaving my dignity behind, while the girls giggled. As I left I could hear Michelle cooing softly.

"So, tell me, Jennifer, how was it? You certainly seemed to enjoy it."

The whole thing has left me with a small puzzle. I hadn't intended to actually seduce Jennifer until the next night, her last at our place. What was I supposed to do now? Let her be, give her a massage, or seduce her again? I would have to give this some serious thought.

12