A Long Weekend at Waverton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8thWunder
8thWunder
149 Followers

DIR OF RECORDS, US EXPEDITIONARY FORCE

Marc handed the letter to Ryan. Beneath it he found the stack of papers, wrapped in twine. Letters, written in two hands, one long and languid, the other short and cramped. A quick thumb though, confirmed his guess. Letters passed between David and Gabriel. The signs of a relationship that stretched at least two years.

At the bottom the final heavy envelope. Pulling the twine gently, he saw the same long lettering, David's handwriting, scrawled across the tab: Liberty Fund.

Marc opened it and gasped, and drew Ryan away from reading the letters. Pouring the contents out, Marc revealed a wealth of sapphire and diamond necklaces, brooches, earrings, and bracelets.

"Fuck, Mrs. Edith really did have lost sapphires." Ryan gasped, "I thought Aunt Clara was joking."

"Ryan," Marc whispered, "these are worth millions. You could..."

"Settle Waverton's debts with more than enough left over." His eyes grew wet, he leaned down to kiss Marc.

Hours and another round of sex later. Ryan was in the other room chatting excitedly with Clara over the phone. Marc stared at his phone. Jamie's texts waited unanswered.

Can we talk?

Please come home. We need to talk.

We can talk later. I'll be at Waverton a bit longer.

8thWunder
8thWunder
149 Followers