All Comments on 'A Long Weekend in May Ch. 01'

by serialscribbler

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
TOTALLY STUPID

W.T.F. is this? Scribble is definitely what this is. No foundation, no background ground feel like like you started in a middle or a chapter. Sucks big time.

me_ronme_ronover 7 years ago
perfect story

Anonimous ... no one told you to continue reading !

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
i liked this alot.

A great continuation of "Evie at 60". ( I read this story first then Evie.) I was getting a little confused about the relationships in this story at first, but I did get it figured out. I can't wait for your continuation of the story.

You might mention the story about Evie (above) at the beginning of this story just to help your readers since the titles don't indicate that they are interconnected.

As a side note, don't you just love uninformed critics that hide behind an anonymous handle and take potshots at a writer? They are useless wastes of... well... anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re: don't you just love uninformed critics that hide behind an anonymous handle

Anon is no more anonymous than you are. If you weren't anonymous, you'd post your name for everyone to see.

1961Mike1961Mikeover 7 years ago
You surprise me..

Wow this is a great conclusion to Evie at 60. Thank you my friend

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 7 years ago
Liked it

This is a wonderful continuation of Evie at 60. I'm glad I was reading the comments, as I never would have made the connection from this story to that, or to Karen at 50. It's an interesting story line. Waiting to see what's next.

Aside to Anonymous, who is complaining about someone knocking him for making negative comments while hiding in the shadows of anonymity. True, we're not totally revealing ourselves with log in names, but at least we are, to some degree, signing our work, and someone who wishes to take issue with our comments can do so. We're not hiding in the dark, making cheap shots that no one can answer. If you don't like the story, that's fine. I read a few that turn out not to be to my taste. They can't all be, but there are thousands of stories on here. Maybe one the others will be more to my liking. But because a story doesn't ring my bell, it might do it for someone else. But at least if I'm going to comment, it will be under my signature, such as it is here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bravo for hairy pussies

Don't know if this is a trend but I've noticed a good number of stories at literotica featuring women with hairy pussies and even furry armpits, and I just wanted the author to know that there are still a few of us who appreciate women who are unashamedly natural and don;t feel the need to make themselves look juvenile by shaving and trimming everything.

Bravo!

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
Good tease

Looking forward to chapter 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous