A Look Into My Mind: Uncle Sissyboy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The piss bag emptied into my ass. Lauren walked over and said, "uncle sissyboy, I need to pee ... I think I will just pee right onto your face. With that, she pulled her panty aside, and let a hard stream of piss splash onto my face. She giggled and the other laughed. The pee splashed on the latex hood and it seeped down the openings to the inside of the mask. I realized that it would stay wet with piss now, since it wouldn't dry inside. She pulled my mouth open and splashed her hot fragrant piss into my mouth. It tasted hot and salty. It was very strong tasting and I thought I could taste vitamins, especially the B vitamins. "Sissyboy, I'm sure my piss is very strong tasting. I've been saving it up all day so far. I haven't pissed once yet. So it's good and strong. I hope you love the way it tastes."

My stomach, again, began to cramp. Mistress Jennifer told me to stand and almost dragged me into the bathroom. "Take a crap and clean your stinking ass out, right now. For every 10seconds it takes you to empty out, I will spank you one time in front of everyone. So every minute, will be six spanks. My spanks are not gentle ... they will hurt. So I urge you to empty your ass out quickly."

The hot piss squirted out of my ass with great force. It kept coming and coming. As before, it would stop and start, stop and start, etc. It took me 41/2 minutes to shit the piss out of my ass. That would be 27 spanks from Mistress Jennifer.

"Clean yourself and get out into the bedroom." When I got out, there was an armless chair in the middle of the room and Mistress Jennifer was seated on it. "Get over here and lay across my lap, you pig" she barked at me. I quickly obeyed and laid across her lap. She pulled the latex panties I had on, down enough to spank me, but not off. My clittie cock was still inside the latex sheath. "You will count out loud each spank. If you miss one, I will start over. You understand you worthless piece of shit?" "Yes Mistress Jennifer", I replied.

Without so much as one seconds pause, her hand came down hard on my ass. I was so shocked, she gave me the second before I counted "one". "Oh too bad, little boy ... we have to start over again. Those were two free spanks for me" she giggled. I could hear the others giggle too. "One" I said quickly as she spanked me again. "Two, three, four" I said rapidly. "Oh too bad again, little boy ... you didn't say each one between spankings."

I began to realize, this was impossibility. I was at her whim as to how many spanks I would get this time. She could prevent me from getting the number of the spank said so easily. My 27 had now become 33. My ass was sore and I hadn't had one of them yet ... not one that counted anyway. "Let's just make it 50 and forget about you counting. My clittie cock was trapped between her thighs and she started to spank my ass with great force. She would spank one cheek then the other. Then maybe a few on one ass cheek and then a few on the other cheek. Then she would spank in the middle of the two. I didn't even try to count. What difference would it make? My cock was limp. I was embarrassed that it was. My limp little cock was trapped between her thighs and she was wailing the hell out of my ass. My ass felt like it was on fire. "Did you count the spanks, worthless little shit?" she asked.

"No, Mistress" I replied.

"Then we will have to start again. Lauren, dear ... please keep track and let me know when we reach 50" she said.

Oh my god, this was unbelievable. I knew from looking at her, that she would be a pain administering bitch. I was so right. Now I would have to have over 100 spanks. "Look, Lauren dear, his ass is beginning to turn all different shades or red and purple. Poor dear!!!." She menacingly giggled.

"That's 50, Jennifer" said Lauren. My ass was on fire. I needed to piss. I wonder if I let one little squirt out ... if anyone would notice. So I did.

"Hey, what's that hot feeling between my thighs, did you piss ... you worthless piece of shit?" Jennifer said out loud.

"Yes, Mistress I couldn't help it" I said softly.

Mistress Colleen yelled from her seat ... "I will take care of that, dear Jennifer. Let me have him".

Jennifer stood up and I fell to the floor. My latex panties still down around my ass. "Get up here on my lap, immediately you fuck. Piss without our permission will you ... well we will see about that!" She said in a very authoritative voice.

Before I got over her lap, she squeezed my cock and squished the piss and precum around in the sheath. "It's quite full and squishy in there. Poor baby!" she laughed. She trapped it between her thighs as Mistress Jennifer did.

Mistress Colleen was the heaviest of the four, but by no means heavy. She had a very solid build and was quite tall too. I would estimate that none of them were shorter than 5'8" and that Mistress Anita was probably close to 6'0". Mistress Colleen had a softer look than the other, her hair ... like the others, was pulled tight into a pony tail. It too was black.

"Mistress Arlene, would you please bring me a paddle. I don't want to waste my hand on this worthless ass". Arlene walked over and handed her a large paddle. "How many should I administer, Arlene? Asked Colleen.

"Oh, I would say ... uhm ... 50" Arlene said with a chuckle.

"Let's make it 60 then. I like the sound of 60" Mistress Colleen shot back.

She raised her arm and brought the paddle down squarely on my right ass cheek. "You, sissyboy ... count each one. I will pause between each one to make sure that the stinging sets in. The longer you take to say the number, the longer this whole thing will last." With that, she squeezed her thighs on my clittie cock. "One" I yelped. Seconds later another one came smashing down. "Two". "Three". "Four" ... on and on ... I was crying. It hurt so bad added to the spanking I had just a short time before that I literally broke down and began to cry. "Fifty-nine" I could barely get out of my mouth. "Sixty" was the hardest of them all. Or it seemed that it was.

"Your ass is severely marked up, sissyboy. You have welts and a couple of places where the skin has broken." You will remember to never piss your panties, without our permission, ever again." I was sobbing, my ass was killing me, I had to pee so bad I thought that I may as well, because what could they possibly do to me in the condition I was in. Luckily, I didn't have to test it.

Mistress Anita said as she watched, why don't we let the little worm piss. He needs to piss and he has been punished quite nicely. We should allow him to piss."

"I don't know about that", Mistress Jennifer said. I think he should be made to wait. My heart sunk in my chest. "Oh go ahead ... stand there and piss yourself" continued Mistress Jennifer.

I stood up and began to try and piss. It wouldn't start. I bent my knees a little and tried to relax my bladder. The pee began to flow and it gushed out of the sheath and into the panties, finally they could no longer contain it and it poured down my legs. The pee burned the sores on my red ass. I didn't think I would ever stop peeing ... I looked down and saw the sheath full and my clittie cock surrounded by the pee and what looked like cum ... but was only precum. I was a mess ... standing in the middle of the room with a welted and red ass, pissing my panties and it pouring out and onto the floor. It finally ended.

"Lick it up" snapped Lauren. I got to my knees and began to lick the huge puddles on the floor. I could smell piss everywhere. Inside my latex hood that was fully wet inside from seat and Lauren's piss. I licked and licked and sucked. There was no way I was going to get it all up.

"Enough of that futile effort" Mistress Anita said. "Lay down on the floor, in your mess of piss." Mistress Anita ordered the other subbies to come over to me on the floor. "Pull your panties up totally, sissyboy. I want the hole in the panties to give access to your asshole." She picked up the clips that had been on my nipples and put them back on, both at the same time.

"You want to be a girl, then be a girl. You will service all four of these subbies at once. One will enter your cleaned out asshole, one will enter your mouth and the other two you will jerk off with your hands. Your clittie cock will be neglected. It's nicely packed into that little sheath, filled with your precum and piss. That will have to do for now." She walked over and got a low stool to put my ass up on, so that the subbie could fuck my asshole. I felt a hard cock press at my asshole. At the same time I felt the tip of a hard cock push against my lips. I opened my eyes to see a hard cock hovering above my mouth. I could feel the tip of the hard cock pressing at the entrance to my rectum. I felt the hard tip push its way in, then plop ... it entered fully ... sliding the full length of it into my ass. It felt like it was 12" long. It pushed all the way in. The cock in my mouth slipped it fat head thru my lips and into my mouth. I smelled pee and sweat on his pubic hair. The cock in my mouth was very hard; the one in my ass was too. They, rhythmically, pumped in and out of my orifices. In and out, in and out. Oh my god, I was being fucked in my mouth and ass. I didn't even realize it, but my hands were stroking two other hard cocks. I looked to one side and then the other, seeing the cocks I was jerking off. I could see precum oozing from them as I gently stroked up and down their hard cocks.

The cock in my mouth was leaking precum on my tongue. It tasted fantastic. The cock in my ass was giving my prostate a workout and I could feel copious amounts of precum oozing out of my clittiecock.

"The two of your being jerked off, you are not to cum anywhere but in sissyboy's mouth" barked Mistress Arlene.

As soon as she said that, I felt the cock in my ass swell and thrusted deep into my ass ... then I felt it throb and a hot squirt of cum shot into my asshole. I never felt that before ... with each deep penetration of his cock, it squirt its hot juice into my ass. Five, six times it shot into my ass. It was a glorious feeling. Each thrust after each squirt provided more lubrication and it slipped easily in and out. Within seconds of that ending, I felt the hard cock in my mouth throb and harden. Then he thrust it in deep and as it was thrusting it ... a shot squirt of cum shot into my mouth. It was sweet and salty at the same time. Thick and gooey, hot, sweet and salty. Oh my god, it was delicious. This was the second time I had a cock shoot its cum into my mouth and the fourth cum that I ever tasted. The first was my Lauren's boyfriends cum deposited in my mouth from her pussy, the second was from the first subbie that Arlene and Lauren brought to me and the third was my own cum that they made me lick up. He quickly withdrew his cock and quickly one of the ones I was jerking off, was pushed into my mouth and it shot its hot thick load of salty cum into my mouth. This one shot load after load into my mouth. I never thought that much cum could come out of a cock. Mine never did cum as much as that. I never experienced such a load of cum. It shot load after load after load. It leaked out of the corners of my mouth.

I was in heaven. I smelled cum and piss. I had cum in my asshole and cum in my mouth. The last cock I was jerking off was quickly pulled out of my hand and shoved into my mouth. It then started to pulse and a hot jet of thick gooey cum squirted on the back of my throat. Another spurt shot out and it tasted, like the other, sweet and slightly salty. Wave after wave of cum shot into my mouth. I gulped it all down, greedily. I was in a sexual state of euphoria. My cock was pulsing in my latex sheath. I could feel cum oozing out of my asshole. I was laying in my pool of piss on the floor, exhausted from the sexual activity I was just subjected to. I barely even felt my sore ass from the spanking and paddling. I was out of control. I was under others control. I don't know what I'm thinking or what's to happen. All I know is I don't want any of it to stop.

I looked over at Arlene and Lauren. They were locked in an embrace and kissing each other. The other Domme's were standing looking at me and their subbies. I'm sure they were thinking what to do next.

Most of the the day was gone, and this was to go on for two days. What more could be done. What more was in store for me?

"Uncle sissyboy, why don't you go downstairs into the kitchen and bring up the platters of food we already prepared for this encounter" ordered Lauren.

"Ok, Mistress" I said with a smile.

I quickly left the room and saw the trays sitting on the counter in the kitchen. I grabbed them and took them up to the bedroom. There was a table in the corner, and I set them down.

"Liquid diets are the order of the day for you subbies" laughed Mistress Jennifer. "We want to make sure that you all have full bladders, that we can make use of, later."

"Yes, darling Jennifer" said Mistress Arlene. "That will be glorious when you think of the different possibilities that can create. I am so glad that all of you have accepted my invitation to stay the night"

Lauren looked at her mom and kissed her. "Oh, mommy, I am so glad to hear that all of these guests will stay with us tonight. I just love company and I am sure we can find a lot of fun things to do with the extra time it will provide" Lauren said, grinning ear to ear.

After the women had eaten they told me to go and lay in the middle of the room. "It's time to feed you your desert, sissyboy" said Mistress Jennifer. "I want each of the subbies to fuck your mouth. You are to lie on your back as you are right now, and each one, one after another, will come and get on top of you and fuck your mouth. When they squirt their hot cum in your mouth, you will swallow all of it, and then thank them for cumming in your mouth." Mistress Jennifer added.

The first subbie mounted my mouth. His hard cock jammed in and almost gagged me. I'm a quick learner and learned how to take a hard cock deep into my mouth without gagging and choking. His cock was so hard and thick. I could feel the veins popping out and the hard slick head slipping back and forth in my mouth. I closed my eyes and tried to enjoy the whole scene. I tried to visualize what it looked like from inside my mouth ... that hard cock ... pulsing ... pushing in and out. Precum oozing from the tip ... then I felt his cock throb and thicken. The head got engorged and as he jammed it deep in my mouth, his hot sperm shot into my mouth. Spurt after spurt, the thick, gooey salty cum invaded my mouth. It's so interesting how sperm tastes. It's kind of sweet with a hint of saltiness. I noticed from the past, that some are saltier than others, but basically they are salty/sweet. I wondered if diet has an affect on it. Maybe, over time, I would get enough experience to figure that out.

He slipped his now limp cock from my mouth and licked my lips. I saw the second subbie begin to straddle my face and his cock inch its way closer to my lips. I quickly opened my mouth in an inviting manner and felt his thick cock head slip past my lips. I love that feeling of a thick cock-head plopping through my lips. I sucked him in, greedily. He fucked my face, just like I would fuck a woman's pussy. His large balls slapped against my chin and he fucked away at my mouth. He was very rough and didn't seem to give a damn about me. All he wanted to do was get off and load my mouth with his semen. Saliva was spilling out of the corners of my mouth and my cheeks puffed out and then sucked in. In and out her pumped. Like the other subbie before him, I felt his cock pulsate and harden, then the hot sperm shot into my mouth. This time it shot out as he was withdrawing his cock, so it shot hot and hard at the back of my mouth. I really enjoy giving blowjobs.

What has become of me? I was merely a receptacle for any body substance desired to be given to me. I had no choice as to what I wanted ... it was decided for me and I graciously accepted any and all of it.

Subbie #2 pulled his cock out and subbie #3 mounted my face. My own cock was waving in the air. It wanted to be touched, to be masturbated ... to be sucked ... to be paid attention to. But that was not to happen. This cock slammed into my mouth and started it's in and out rhythm. He fucked and fucked my mouth. His large balls also slamming into my chin as he fucked my mouth. He would grind his cock into my mouth ... push it deep in my throat and then pull it out. He would grind again, wait a little, and then withdraw it again. Over and over and over he did that. At times I thought I would choke, but I was determined not to let it get the best of me. Finally, like the other two, he shot his hot load of sticky, gooey sperm into my mouth. His was somewhat saltier than the others, but I swallowed it greedily.

Number 4 quickly followed number 3. His cock was limp when it entered my mouth. He was much gentler than the other three and I could feel his cock begin to harden in my mouth. What a wonderful sensation that is ... to feel a soft, limp cock begin to harden then get rigid in my mouth. My god, I loved that feeling. It made my cock quiver and I felt an ooze of precum leak out. I love that feeling too ... when precum oozes out of my cock. Slowly he started to fuck my mouth. In and out ... gently ... slowly ... truly making love to my mouth. He wanted me to enjoy it ... and I really appreciated it.

"Fuck his mouth like the whore slut he is, damn it" a Mistress yelled.

Stop making love to him ... fuck him ... fuck him like a slut fucking whore or I will rip your ass with a crop." I could tell that was Mistress Colleen.

He started to fuck my face. Hard and with total abandon. I'm sure he wanted to make love to me, but realized it was fuck me hard, or get his ass ripped apart. So he fucked and fucked and fucked at my mouth. I could barely keep the slobber in my mouth. What a difference from the gently fucking he started with. His body went rigid, his cock thickened, and he spurt his hot sperm into my mouth. It tasted wonderful, and I gobbled down the thick salty/sweet cream. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and stood up and walked away.

I layed there, my mouth was sore and aching from the four fuckings I had just gotten. I could still taste the cum in my mouth. My cock ached to be relieved.

Mistress Janine walked over, squatted ... pulled my mouth open with her fingers and pissed a stream of hot golden piss into my mouth. "Haaa haaa haaaa haaaaa ... let me wash that sweet cum down with my salty piss, you fucking cocksucking girlyboy" she said with a definite nasty tone to her voice. As she was pissing into my mouth, she reached down and grabbed my cock. She smacked it and pinched it ... I felt it soften from the assault and she continued to slap it.

One by one, the other 4 domme's straddled my face and pissed in my mouth. Each one would cover my mouth with her pussy and pinch my nose so I had to breathe through my mouth. Then they filled my mouth with their hot salty piss. It splashed all over the place and my cock ached.

I was a wet mess of piss lying on the floor. My cock was desperately in need of release. I found out quickly, that was not in the plans for the remainder of the day. It was getting late and it was time to prepare for bed. "Let's get you ready for bed, you stinking worm" growled Mistress Arlene.

The others left the room. I was left with Lauren and Arlene. "Mom, will you teach me how to put a catheter in a cock? Lauren inquired.

"Sure my little darling, I would love to teach you how." Mistress Arlene said with a smile. "Get up on the bed and spread your legs, sissyboy" ordered Mistress Arlene.

"Yes, Mistress" I replied as I got up and positioned myself on the bed. I spread my legs and presented my penis to her. I wasn't pleased about getting another catheter, but what choice did I have. Hopefully it would get over quickly was all I could think.