A Look Into My Mind: Uncle Sissyboy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will insert it, and provide verbal instructions as I do it. Then I will remove it and let you try, Lauren" Arlene said looking at me with a smirk.

"Oh goodie ... I am so excited" giggled Lauren nervously.

"First, everything has to be done in a very clean manner. It's called keeping things sterile. Put these latex gloves on and I will put my pair on as well." She reached for a sealed package and opened it. There were a couple of packets of things in it and another package containing the catheter. "You take this packet of soap and wash the head and opening of his clittiecock. Then you open the catheter and apply the lubricant in this other packet to the end and slightly up the sides of the catheter part that will be inserted into his pisshole."

"Oh mommy, I'm getting wet thinking about doing it" squealed Lauren. "I'm actually going to insert something into this peephole. Wow, I can't believe it" she continued.

"Ok, now pay attention, Lauren ... you hold the cock in your hand and straighten it out toward his head, like this. Then you slightly pinch the end of his cock to open the peephole. Then you gently push the catheter in the pee hole and guide it down the length of his cock until it enters his bladder. You don't ever force it, but you push it in. If it stops, you withdraw it a little and then push on it again" Mistress Arlene instructed.

I felt her push the catheter into my peephole. It burned and was uncomfortable. I could feel it work its way down the shaft of my cock.

"When it's all the way in, then you inflate the bulb on the other end, and that stops it from being pulled out, unintentionally" Mistress Arlene further instructed. She then pulled it out, in one steady motion. "It's your turn now, sweetie. Get another catheter out of the bag. You never re-use them. Despite the fact that he is a pig and I don't give a shit about him, you never want to give someone an infection, ok?" continued Arlene.

Lauren took out a new catheter and lubricated it as her mom had done. She took a grasp of my cock and I felt it harden. My young niece touching my cock was exciting.

"You fucking pig ... you're getting a hard-on because my daughter, YOUR NIECE, is touching your cock" growled Arlene. My cock softened almost immediately. Lauren giggled. She spit in my face.

"You really are a disgusting pig, uncle sissyboy. I can only imagine how many times you jerked off in the past thinking about me. I am so grossed out by it!" Lauren taunted.

She continued to squeeze the tip of my cock making the peehole open. She guided the catheter in. She nervously pushed it in and down the length of my shaft. Again I felt it work its way down my cockshaft into my bladder. Mistress Arlene inflated the bulb and opened the clasp. Pee began to flow out of it onto my belly. She clamped it off.

"Let's attach a leg bag to it and that's what he can piss into all night long" Arlene said. She reached into a box and pulled out a clear bag with a hose attached to it. She strapped it to my leg and attached the hose. She opened the clip and I could see the clear tubing fill with my pee and flow into the bag.

"You will wear that all night, sissboy" exclaimed Arlene.

"I think we should dress him in a cute little negligee, mommy" giggled Lauren

"Ok darling, why don't you go pick one out for him and come dress him" Mistress Arlene instructed.

Lauren came in and had a white nylon negligee and dressed me in it. It was very short and very sheer. "You look like a little slut, uncle Rich" she exclaimed. She called me uncle Rich again. It made me feel dirty and ashamed. "Imagine me dressing my uncle in a girls negligee. Negligees are usually worn by a woman to excite her man. You are like a woman tonight, but you do have that ugly cock with a hose stuck in it" Lauren mockingly said.

She put a collar around my neck, attached a leash to it and told me to follow her. There was a pillow on the floor next to the Mistress Lauren's bed. There was a large plastic sheet on the floor as well. "You will sleep here, on the floor, at the foot of my bed, Uncle Rich. You will piss in that bag when you need to pee. You will sleep here, without any blankets. You will be at the beck and call of any of our guests all night long. Do you understand?" Lauren said very authoritatively.

Before I could answer, Arlene walked in the room and added. "That's correct, sissyboy ... you are to deny no one their desire. They have all been told where you are and that you are there for their desires. I'm sure you will find tonight a very interesting, if not restful night!" she giggled.

I laid down to try and sleep. I laid there wondering what the night would bring and then what tomorrow would be like.

I drifted off to sleep, curled up in a ball.