All Comments on 'A Loss of Innocence'

by Auswoody

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
cindylynn34cindylynn34over 9 years ago
yes .. keep writing

about it ... maybe he needs a go at beth to even things up .. five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Did you leave part of the story out?

The discovery of the betrayal seemed to come out of thin air.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 9 years ago
Rambling....

Try using an outline or something to organize your thoughts before you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Marriage is over. Why would he stay and live with the humiliation of her cheating with a man in the same town. He can still love her but her betrayl is to much. There are to many single people out there to fuck so don't marry just because marry because you love someone and are ready to commit yourself to them. Once the trust is gone it's over. Eveytime he left in the past and future he would never know who she was fucking and even if it never happened again how could he believe her

AuswoodyAuswoodyover 9 years agoAuthor
thanks for your comments

i really appreiate all your comments they help me to grow and develops :)

BrandybeebeeBrandybeebeeover 9 years ago
Battle of heart and head

Great story of infidelity and the battle of heart and head. I enjoyed it very much especially written from a guy's point of view.

The fight scene was particularly well written and had me in its grips.

I think the infidelity was written purposefully as a shock, and seems to be a one off drunken fumble..

Should he stay, or should he go? That is the question. Being a romantic, I hope he decides to stay, but yeah - Fuck Beth as payback LOL.

5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story, but....

I find it hard to believe that any man who was torn up by his wife's cheating, would have gone down on her, after witnessing her fucking another man. That's got to be an image he couldn't easily get over. Love is a powerful thing, but I can't see him getting over her betrayal very easily, since he's gone on the road a lot. The smirk and the attitude of the guy would give the impression that this wasn't the first time...and probably won't be the last. She knew he was coming back the next day, and yet jumped so easily in bed with another man? The mind can do more damage to your head, and your heart, than a broken heart. Sorry, I don't see it working out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
There's a chance.

Be real. Angie's not a loss and in a world where you can come back, innocence need not be regained. ****

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Good Start***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow!

Very well written. Must say one of my personal favorites. Great balance of feelings, duologue and passion. Loved reading every part of it. Kept me asking what was going to happen next. Flowed very smoothly and had good description. Loved the end. Two very unique characters. I loved that it showed the predicament Rage was going through, and his thought process on what he was going to do. One question: is there a part two? Maybe a passionate night with each other. Overall, I LOVED IT!

Jayc57Jayc57about 9 years ago
I enjoyed it

The fight scene was well written and realistic, and i like the Male POV.

Well done

Stone_RhineStone_Rhineabout 9 years ago
Betrayal

I liked how you wrote this, The Guy coming home, the girl looking forward to his return. I almost thought they would run into each other at the Bar & Grill, but no .. they missed each other probably as he was in the back playing pool.

It set the scene beautifully and then the betrayal. My heart was in my mouth.

The fight scene was good, both big guys with raw emotion.

The battle of the pride. I hope the heart wins... I hope they stay together, somehow the power of forgiveness is mightier than the bitterness. Great Story. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
part 2 coming

are u going to finish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
no way

No shower no clean up and within a few hrs. he is eating her cum filled cunt.What kind of sissy fagot are you bitches .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just another cuck

This is so sad.. faggots and bitches only one righting storie?.. just another cum eating cuck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous