A Lost Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just suck and puff a few times, honey," Amber instructed sweetly.

Sienna held the cigarette between two fingers and guided it into the flame, looking like the utter novice that she was. I watched as her eyes trained themselves on the flame as it touched the end of the cigarette. She did as Amber had instructed and began sucking and puffing, alternating a few times until the end of the cigarette began smoking on its own.

"Good, now suck hard and then just blow it out," Amber continued to guide, taking each step slowly and trying not to overwhelm her inexperienced pupil.

Again Sienna did as she was told, collapsing her cheeks beautifully and then blowing out a little cloud of uninhaled smoke.

"I need to inhale it again, don't I?" Sienna asked, a crooked grin on her face.

"You do, but just take it slow and don't inhale too deep and you'll be fine," Amber replied softly.

"Ok, here I go," Sienna replied with a self-deprecating eye-roll.

She lifted the cigarette to her lips and clasped them tightly around the brown filter, I watched as the tip glowed momentarily while Sienna applied a very modest amount of suction.

"Now open your mouth and then breath in a little and then blow it out," came Amber's instructions.

Sienna continued proving herself the diligent student by opening her mouth and breathing in ever so slightly and then exhaling a very thin stream of smoke into the living room.

She breathed out audibly and licked her lips, smacking them a couple times.

"Minty," she mused, only now seeming to notice the menthol.

"Yeah, it's also a breath mint too," Amber joked, stealing my role as 'dad' joke teller.

That elicited another eye-roll from Sienna but followed with another small drag and another measured inhale and light, wispy exhale.

"I'm smoking, this is crazy," Sienna said to herself in amazement.

Amber and I didn't say anything and instead just continued watching as Sienna continued smoking her cigarette, taking very small drags followed by shallow inhales and light exhales. It seemed Amber's sly plan had worked, which both amazed and scared me. She was way too good at this. I feared I had little to no control over how this was going to unfold, but I was too interested in what would happen to try to intervene.

"Ok, I think I'm done," Sienna announced, with about a quarter of the cigarette left.

"Lightheaded?" Amber asked.

Sienna just nodded and stubbed the cigarette out in the ashtray on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"How's your stomach?" Amber asked.

"Yeah, I think it helped. I feel way less like I'm going to explode now," came Sienna's reply.

"Thanks, mom," Sienna said through another award-winning smile.

"Of course, sweety," Amber replied innocently.

"Is it weird for you, dad?" Sienna asked, taking me by surprise.

"Uh.. nope," I replied quickly.

"Weird? What do you mean?" Amber asked, not aware of my earlier conversation with Sienna.

"Oh, because of dad's fetish thing," Sienna replied, clearly unaware that I hadn't spoken to Amber about it.

Amber looked to me with her eyebrows high, not angry but utterly amazed at what she was hearing.

"How'd you find out about that?" Amber asked, giving me away.

"Oh, you didn't talk about it? Whoops, I didn't know. Sorry, dad," Sienna replied.

"No, it's fine honey. I haven't had a chance to explain what happened yet," I conceded half-truthfully.

Amber again looked at me, awaiting further explanation. Sienna beat me to it.

"I was snooping on your computer—sorry about that again by the way—and I found some videos of smoking girls on it. I asked dad what it was and he told me about his fetish," Sienna described as if she were reading the phone book.

"Really?" Amber replied, still utterly amazed.

"Yep," Sienna quipped.

I shot Amber a meek smile and shrugged my shoulders to which Amber smiled back at me appearing impressed. She also revealed a glint in her eye that indicated she had an idea.

"Why do you think it would be weird for him, honey?" Amber asked, never taking her eyes off mine.

"Well, I don't know. If he likes when girls smoke and then I smoke, I just think it might be weird for him, I guess," Sienna offered her insight.

"Because he might like it?" Amber pressed, sending my heart racing and making me want to shrink into the ground.

"Umm, I guess. But I'm his daughter so, he can't really like it, right? I mean, like it like when other girls do it. I don't know, I guess I'm just being weird," Sienna concluded.

"But you look beautiful smoking, I'm sure he likes it. Right, honey? You think she looks beautiful when she smokes, don't you?" Amber cornered me.

"I think she always looks beautiful. She's a beautiful girl so," I could feel my voice shake a little.

Now Sienna was turning around from the couch to look at me as I spoke, suddenly appearing particularly interested in the conversation.

"Of course, but she does look sexy when she smokes. Don't you think?" Amber continued to grill me.

I looked at Sienna who was looking right at me, appearing to be hanging on every word of the back-and-forth. She was also smiling and clearly noticing what a tough situation I was in but seemed to be enjoying it and curious as to what I would say with my back against the wall.

"I guess, but I don't see her that way. She's my daughter," I tried to reason, knowing Amber wasn't going to let me off that easy.

"She can still be sexy even if she's your daughter, babe. You don't think she looked sexy when she was smoking just now? I know you better than that," Amber had completely sold me out and I wasn't sure where she wanted this to go.

How was I supposed to get out of this without freaking Sienna out?

"Yes, she looked sexy smoking. But she's my daughter so I don't think of her in those terms," I said, somewhat sternly and trying to bring this line of questioning to a close.

"You think I looked sexy smoking?" Sienna chimed in, suddenly feeling like she'd like to join in the torture.

"Yes. I'm sure there are a lot of men who would be dying for your attention," I said, trying to redirect the focus away from me.

"If you didn't know she was your daughter, you'd be one of those men. And if it were two days ago, you wouldn't know," Amber interjected, taking the conversation to a level that I felt was past the point of no return.

Sienna's eyebrows jumped up at that statement and she looked to me for a response. I wasn't sure if she was about to call the police or burst out laughing at the palpable distress that was practically oozing out of me at that moment.

"Ok, you got me. If I saw you smoking and I didn't know who you were I would be attracted to you. But I do know who you are and so I'm not. Happy?" I asked Amber pointedly.

Amber just smiled, clearly getting the answer she was looking for. I just hope we hadn't fucked everything up.

"Would you be happy if I started smoking?" came Sienna's reply after a few moments of thought.

I felt like I had been thrown in quicksand and with every passing moment I was sinking deeper and deeper.

"I'm happy no matter what. I just want you to do what you want to do," I replied, continuing to adhere to some sense of normalcy.

"If I wanted to start smoking, you'd be happy with that?" she replied, taking her rigid questioning from her mother and running with it.

"If you're happy smoking then I'm happy," I replied quickly.

"Are you going to watch me when I smoke like you do with mom and that girl on the computer?" Sienna continued.

I looked to Amber for help but she was just standing with her hands on her hips and smiling. She seemed so proud of creating this chaos but completely oblivious to how badly it could backfire. How could she not see it?

"No, I mean, not like that no. I'll look at you whether you're smoking or not it makes no difference," I tried reasoning again.

"Why don't we do a test run?" Amber suggested, sending a chill down my spine.

A test run? What is she proposing?

"Come here, honey. I'll give you a cigarette and you stand here next to your father and smoke it. We'll see how you both feel about it," Amber explained her idea.

I fully expected Sienna to denounce us both as psychopaths and storm out of the house and back into the normalcy of her adoptive life. Instead, she stood up and walked over to Amber, accepting the cigarette she held for her and walking over to me.

She stood about a foot in front of me, staring up at my face with the same doe eyes I had seen earlier. Amber walked up to her side and flicked the lighter and Sienna placed the cork-tipped Newport between her lips. She performed the same suck puff alternation that lit her cigarette last time, steadying the cigarette with two fingers while focusing on the flame. In only a few moments the cigarette was lit and she was staring up at me, sending terribly conflicted messages all over my body.

"Go ahead, sweety," Amber encouraged.

Sienna slowly raised the cigarette to her lips and took a tiny puff, inhaling her little mouthful of smoke shallowly into her lungs and exhaling her thin stream of smoke to her right away from Amber and I. Amber herself was lighting her own cigarette, and in only a few seconds I had two beautiful women standing right in front of me and smoking for 'my entertainment.'

"Here, now do this. He loves it," Amber said, as she snapped a ball of smoke into her lungs and then slowly exhaled her thick stream of smoke in my face.

I could not believe my eyes when Sienna didn't even question it. She just raised her cigarette to her lips and took a drag, inhaled it and then blew it directly into my face. She capped it off with a big bright smile and again I felt a series of troubling messages flow to a certain swelling in my pants. Suddenly, I realized what Amber had been after when she denied me sex after turning me on that morning. She was intending on getting me pent up so that I would not have the fortitude to resist getting turned-on during this situation. But why?

Was she honestly trying to get me sexually aroused by my own daughter? Even for Amber, this was beyond what I thought she was capable of. Finally putting the pieces together I began to panic. I couldn't try anything with Sienna. I had a line. I didn't know I had a line but I realized in that moment that this was my line. Seducing my daughter was my line, and I had to make sure Amber was aware of that.

"Stop. This is wrong, we need to stop," I said, all manner of playfulness and bumbling gone from my tone.

Sienna's face reacted as if I'd just insulted her and I didn't want to look but Amber's was probably even more negative. I didn't care.

"Are you mad at me?" came the creak from Sienna.

I suddenly lost my hard demeanor and my tone softened.

"No, of course not. This is just not appropriate for a father and daughter," I spoke softly and tried removing any sense of judgment from my voice.

Sienna continued looking into my eyes, her gaze searching my own for some sort of meaning I was not aware of. What was happening? She should have run screaming from our home at this point. I wished I could read her mind.

"I've never been allowed to do anything like this. I've never been allowed to be myself, to ask questions and have them answered like I'm an adult instead of a porcelain doll that needs to be protected from everything. I've never been able to feel sexy. Everyone knew I was the virgin girl who basically lived at church. My boyfriend, the asshole, wouldn't have sex with me. I begged him and he told me that we needed to wait until marriage and that I was acting like a slut. Like the other slut girls in our school. He said that I was different. Everyone has always told me who to be and what I should do," Sienna explained while teetering on the edge of tears.

I was blindsided. I figured the boyfriend was the one pushing for sex but it turned out to be the other way around. This girl had been incredibly repressed by her parents, her church and it's patrons and outcast as a Jesus freak by her peers. No wonder she was reacting so well to Amber's encouragement to let loose. She was practically jumping out of her skin.

"You've been so honest and so open with me. You haven't tried to hide or shield anything from me. When I found out that you get turned-on by smoking girls I wanted to know what being wanted like that felt like. What it felt like to be viewed not as some religious prude or delicate little child but as sexy. I wanted you to look at me like that. You're saying that's wrong?" Sienna asked, gazing up at me with glassy eyes and a waterfall of tears just waiting for the wrong answer.

I had no answer. I had my boundaries but I also didn't want to hurt this confused and vulnerable girl whom I loved.

"No, it's not wrong. It's exactly how you should feel. It's exactly how I felt too, and Matt let me say fuck all that and become who I really am," Amber cut in, sensing her moment.

Sienna seemed to appreciate Amber's words and a small smile formed on her face as she continued staring up at me lovingly, waiting for me to give her equally encouraging words. Words that I was fighting against in the name of fatherly ethics. Should I say what I knew would hurt her to bring us back to reality or tell her what she wanted to hear and tempt new depths of depravity? The two sides of my mind battled each other in that moment, trying to win their cause with either passion or rationality.

"What will make you happy?" I asked, knowing that in the end that was all that really mattered.

"Tell me I'm sexy. Tell me that I turn you on like the girl on the computer," Sienna replied, her gaze glassy but unwavering.

How did it come to this? How did Amber set this in motion so quickly? How was I supposed to resist this temptation being thrust in my face?

"You're sexy," I replied shakily, still unsure about what dominoes I was about to knock over.

"Does this turn you on?" Sienna asked while taking a drag off her cigarette and exhaling her thin stream of smoke in my face.

"Yes," I admitted finally, to her and myself.

"Daddy..," Sienna cooed, inflecting the word with relief and joy.

"Baby," I replied, feeling myself start to lose any semblance of control I thought I had over my own carnal desires.

"He likes these..," Amber said, as she popped another white ball of smoke down her throat and then locked her lips to mine.

She kissed me deeply and allowed her smokey breath to envelop me while she twirled her tongue around mine, giving me the tastes and sensations I had been denied. Finally, her lungs having expelled her smoke she pulled away slowly and stepped back allowing Sienna to take her place. My heart pounded frantically in my chest and I felt the knot in my stomach twist around as my daughter looked up at me, clearly nervous, but determined to follow her mother suit.

She took another small drag and breathed the smoke in a little deeper this time. I waited with baited breath as she leaned in and I could feel her lips brush against mine. She had already started breathing out and her thin wisps of smoke were escaping and cascading across the lower half of my face and mouth. She started with a few nibbling kisses, taking my lower and upper lip in her mouth one at a time and only flitting her tongue against mine fleetingly. I could taste the menthol on her lips and breath and longed to take her tongue in my mouth.

Finally, she seemed to garner enough courage to slip her tongue into my mouth in earnest and I reached out and cupped the back of her head. I turned my head slightly to allow our lips to lock and at last our tongues danced around each other. I eventually closed my lips around her tongue and sucked on it, enjoying her minty tobacco stained flavor in unrestrained fervor. After what seemed like minutes we pulled away and Sienna once again locked eyes with me, awash with glee.

"It feels so good. I love this, I never want this to stop," She explained through slightly labored breathing.

I wasn't totally sure I understood her meaning, but it seemed Amber intuited better than I did.

"It doesn't have to baby. We can take care of you and you never have to be anyone else's version of perfect again," Amber whispered, everything going to plan in a way that I wondered if even she could have anticipated.

"I want to do everything I was told not to do. I want to be free," Sienna continued.

"You are free. We can help you be whoever you want," Amber met Sienna's continued aspirations with continued acquiescence.

"I want to lose my virginity," Sienna replied.

My mind flooded with the last push of resistance I could muster in the face of what was the crossing of a line I had recently discovered. There would be no turning back from something like sleeping with your daughter. I felt my body fill with anxiety and my urge to try to stop this before going any further raise.

"I want daddy to take my virginity," Sienna concluded finally, piercing my resolve with her impossibly beautiful hazel eyes that had taken on a bright ring of green around the iris.

I could resist no longer. I scooped Sienna up under her knees and neck and carried her to the couch. Amber followed us as I sat down with Sienna on my lap and we began kissing deeply. I felt Amber loosening my jeans and pulling the zipper down while Sienna bucked on my lap and kissed me like the caged animal she had been who had finally achieved her freedom. Amber pulled my jeans down and my prick sprung up between Sienna and I, causing Sienna to stand on the couch and look down at me and my erect cock below her.

She deftly extracted her legs one by one from her jean shorts and panties and kicked them across the room. Then she yanked off her tank top and hoodie and threw them over my head behind the couch. Amber appeared behind her and unclasped her bra, releasing her breasts. There she stood looking down at me, completely nude. She had perky B-cup breasts and a tight, toned body that frankly, impressed me. Her athletic prowess was on full display through her toned abs and shoulders. Her legs were flexed in an effort to steady herself on the squishy couch cushions and I could see the taut outlines of her thigh muscles and pronounced hip flexors.

I simply marveled at her insane body for a moment, hardly believing that I was about to be inside of this incredible creature. I looked down finally at her pussy, which I was surprised to see was shaved. The muscularity of her body meant that the fat that would normally surround the labia was absent and the lips were thick and engorged, sticking out from her crotch in a manner that I could only describe as 'delicious.'

"Give daddy a taste of your pussy, honey," Amber instructed from behind Sienna.

With that encouragement, she knelt down and practically inserted her thick labia into my awaiting mouth. Her knees were pressed up against the back of the cushions and her hands placed on the back of the frame of the couch, I was basically wearing my daughter's legs around my head. She was absolutely dripping wet, a wetness that I struggled to even comprehend. It took seconds before she was grinding her massive pussy lips against my face and I fought to keep my tongue glued to her clit as I sensed her orgasm was approaching. Suddenly I felt a warmth envelop my shaft and knew that Amber had begun to suck me off while my daughter rode my face frantically.

I wasn't sure if Sienna had even ever had an orgasm and didn't expect her to be able to tell me when it was approaching so I just continued lapping at her pussy and working her clit as best I could while she bucked violently on my face. She suddenly placed her hands on the back of my head and her pace adopted a robotic movement and I knew she was close to losing it. I sent my tongue into double time and Sienna's breathing intensified and her light moans were moving closer to shrieks. Finally, her bucking stopped and her orgasm ripped through her, rendering her able only to convulse and shriek while she leaked continuously into my mouth and all over my face.