A Lost Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did my best to devour whatever liquid I could but knew the majority of my face was now drenched and smeared with the cum from my daughter's first orgasm. She almost collapsed on me before I steadied her with my grip and lowered her quivering body down over my cock, which had only just been released from Amber's mouth. Amber grabbed Sienna's hips and helped guide my cock to the entrance of Sienna's cunt. As the head of my penis touched Sienna's pussy I could feel the heat radiate out and beckon me inside. I obliged and loosened my grip on Sienna enough to let her body weight fall down and I sank the length of my shaft up and into her virgin cunt for the first time.

Sienna dug her nails into my shoulder painfully and took a sharp, audible breath in. Her warmth and wetness was incredible, but what surprised me most was her tightness. Her tight, athletic body combined with the fact that I was taking her virginity made the grip on my cock intense. I doubted I'd have much stamina left after a she started riding me and she didn't wait long. Sienna's eyes were closed as I helped move her hips with my hands on her tight, bubble butt. I worked her hips as she melted in my hands, clearly overwhelmed with ecstasy that I could only dream of. I heard the click of a lighter and Amber slithered over next to us on the couch with a fresh Newport dangling from her lips. I almost feared another dynamic entering into this already hyper-stimulated carnival of flesh but offered no resistance to Amber's welcome intrusion.

My orgasm began building at a rapid pace as soon as I noticed what Amber was up to. She took several giant drags and vacuumed them into her lungs with ferocity. Then she leaned in and began kissing Sienna, feeding her the thick mentholated smoke directly from her lungs and into Sienna's. I watched as Sienna took lungful after lungful of Amber's smoke, a willing participant in Amber's continued crusade to corrupt her. After each smokey exchange, I began kissing Sienna. I was Intent on tasting her second-hand smokey breath while she continued to ride me toward climax. It took far less time than I would have liked before I knew I could hold out no longer.

Sienna had cum several times already, becoming a twitching mass of beautiful puddy in my lap as orgasm after orgasm racked her young hormone-flooded body. When she came the convulsions of her pussy combined with the already incredible tightness felt like she was actively squeezing my phallus in the most surreal and perfect way. As I felt my balls tighten and my load build at the base of my shaft I buried my face in Sienna's chest and wrapped my arms around her, holding her tight to me and tasting the saltiness of the sweat on her skin. I breathed in her scent and closed my eyes, trying to capture this moment of bliss in my memory banks for all eternity.

When the first jet of semen made it's way forcefully from the head of my cock my ass cheeks tightened so much that I felt like I might get a cramp. As each subsequent blast fired into the deepest regions of Sienna's pussy I enjoyed a tingling sensation start to spread through my legs and down to my feet. By the end, both Sienna and I were panting and sweaty in each other's arms and utterly spent in every sense of the word. Amber, however, had a finale planned and had sat on the floor with her head leaned back on the cushion of the couch and was peering over at me with her patented grin.

"It's time for mommy to clean her baby," Amber beckoned, motioning for Sienna to sit on her face.

I watched as Sienna took whatever strength she had left and clumsily maneuvered herself so that each of her knees were on either side of Amber's head. She shakily lowered her freshly filled hole down to Amber's mouth and Amber began inserting her tongue trying to extract my cum. It took a few tries but eventually her attempts paid off and the cum that was inside had been jostled loose and began dripping out in thick stringy tendrils into Amber's mouth. I continued watching, almost sad that I wasn't 18 anymore and capable of getting hard only minutes apart, as Amber plumbed Sienna's pussy for every speck of my cum that had been pumped in.

After she seemed satisfied Sienna basically collapsed on her back on the couch, still breathing heavily and drenched in perspiration.

"You know what the best cigarette is?" Amber asked after a few moments of silence.

"What?" Sienna asked, finally regaining some of her composure.

"The after-sex cigarette," Amber replied playfully.

"I think I'm going to need my own pack then," Sienna replied with a smile.