All Comments on 'A Lot in Common Underneath Ch. 02'

by Ken Nitsua

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
weezer43weezer43almost 17 years ago
Nice next chapter

Really enjoyed this episode. Can't wait for the next one!

insatiainsatiaalmost 17 years ago
as always

Ken, as always, you rock! I always enjoy your writing. A pleasure once again. Thanks

red_nightiered_nightieover 16 years ago
a new one..YAY!!

it's great to see a new story from you...a superlative one, as usual...but why are your stories always so sad??

PrettiPrincessPrettiPrincessover 13 years ago
sigh

*sigh* this story is so sad. i wish there was more romance. but great writing as usual.

maybe you would consider writing more stories about single gay men hooking up together as opposed to the married guys? the stories in which one of the main characters is married usually don't have happy endings... that's what i wish for, a happy ending with the two main characters.

it also bothers me the amount of cheating going on. i suppose this reflects reality, but call me a romantic or what-not, i don't like how the characters treat the issue so lightly.

i realize that you have not been quite as active on the site as you once were. but i hope that you will continue to be inspired to write more stories and post them online. it truly is a great pleasure to read your submissions. i hope to read your next submission soon in the not-so-distant future!

Darby4186Darby4186almost 13 years ago
Excellent time to renew!

This would be a great time to bring them back together. If Ethan started his own consulting firm then he should hire mike! And travel together again.

erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 10 years ago
Good!

okay Ken, i love the way you write and this story sounds way too much like real life and am sure it is what you were going for, i really just hope Mike found someone to love him as unconditionally as he loved Ethan. well written though.

Gil_RaleighGil_Raleighover 10 years ago
Chapter 3?

I have read and reread this story a lot over the years. Truly, one of my all time favorites of any erotica ever.

But I still burn to know what happened to Ethan in those 5 years that got him to kiss, to swallow.

Sometimes a "happily ever after" is trite, or it proves unrealistic. But in my perfect world, I'd know what happened to Ethan, and Mike found a guy who, while he'd never be Ethan, he makes him happy. Ethan + Mike 4evers would be weird.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
lovely story

I just loved the story..the love between the two friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great

I love this story too and hope you continue it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKen Nitsua@Ken Nitsua
Thanks for your continued support and feedback after all of this time. Ironically the current global crisis has given me time to write again—we will see how long this lasts. The Steelman Tales, a full-length novel, is now available as a Kindle book from Amazon. It incorporate...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES