A Lot More in Common

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that was a good movie, did you like it?" She asked.

"Yes, I liked it very much," I said.

"So where would you like to sleep tonight?" She asked.

"Anywhere you put me is fine," I said.

"Okay, well sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on the couch," She said.

"No, no, it's your cabin, you should sleep on the bed, it would make me feel better," I insisted.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am sure, Annie," I assured her.

"Well, okay,"

She fixed herself in a position where she was facing me. My legs were surrounded by the way she was kneeling on the couch.. She put her arms around my neck and rubbed our cheeks together. It felt very pleasant and welcoming. She looked into my eyes and then kissed me on the cheek. She looked at me again and then I made my move. I pressed my lips up against hers and then pulled away.

Instantly, her face turned red as she smiled but she didn't back away. She closed her eyes as I did. She moved forward and started lightly kissing my lips. Her lips felt very soft, wet, and fleshy. I started kissing her lightly just like she was to me. Her arms tightened around my neck and she started to put a little more power into her kisses.

I followed her lead and I did the same to her. I heard a couple moans from inside her throat as I gave her a couple of my best kisses. She backed away from me and then lifted up my shirt. I assisted in helping her take it off. She started to gently kiss my neck and chest. Gradually, she started to put more effort into her kisses and she even licked my neck a couple times. I was overwhelmed with her powerful kisses and I started to feel as if I was dreaming.

She pulled back from me and then I lifted up her night shirt. She helped me pull it off. She was wearing a sexy pink bra that I would've loved to take off but I thought that this was too early into the relationship.

"Come on, Eddie, let's both sleep in the same bed," She said.

She lifted up the covers and slid in the side of the bed. I climbed on top of her and started to kiss her neck. I licked it a couple times just like she did for me and I heard her give out a couple groans with made me even more turned on. I started to lick her chest but I didn't dare go too deep into the breasts. I licked the tops of her breasts and then moved back to her mouth. I slid my tongue in between her lips and started to explore her tongue.

We explored each others mouths for about fifteen minutes and then I thought that I shouldn't wear her out too bad because she was still very tired. I backed away and looked at her face. She looked like she really enjoyed making out with me and I was extremely relieved to see that. I got up slowly and turned off the lights.

"Eddie?" She asked.

"Yes, Annie?" I answered.

"You're coming back to bed, right?"

"Yes," I said.

"Okay, good," she said.

I crawled back into bed and felt the warmth of her upper body around mine. She pulled me very close to her and then wrapped her legs around one of my legs. I felt very turned on still and the urge to masturbate was mind shattering.

"Eddie, thank you for doing this for me tonight, it was absolutely beautiful, you're very wonderful," She said very softly.

"You're the best, Annie," I managed to say. With that said, she gave me a tender kiss on the lips and we both quickly fell asleep.

I woke up and was still in the same position as last night. Her eyes were closes and she was breathing softly. Her warm body comforted me greatly and I couldn't help but think about the night before. I kissed her gently on the lips.

"Good morning, Eddie," She said.

"Good morning, Annie," I said back.

"I'm still quite tired, I'm going to go back to sleep for a while, okay?" She asked.

"Yes, that's okay, I don't control you," I said and then laughed a little bit. "would it be alright if I had a bath?" I asked.

"Sure, Eddie! Don't even ask me! What's mine is yours and I sure as hell trust you," She said.

I smiled at her and then kissed her on the lips. I got up out of the bed and then walked over to my bag to get my clothes. Next, I walked over into the washroom and then closed the door behind me. I ran hot bath water and stripped off all my clothes. I climbed into the bathtub and started to wash myself. I really didn't want to masturbate because I wanted to save it for Annie just in case we went any further but the sensation was killing me!

I washed my hair and gently scrubbed my body. I relaxed for about ten minutes before getting out. I dried myself off, put on my fresh clothes, and walked out into the living room. Annie was still asleep but took all the covers off of her. She looked very sexy in the tight underwear she was wearing.

"Are you done, Eddie?" She asked.

"Yep," I said.

"Oh okay, so what would you like to do today?" She asked.

"Anything you would like to do, Annie,"

"How about for a walk in the woods again and then we can come in for something to eat and then play some board games?" She insisted.

"Sure! That sounds awesome!" I said.

Without putting on any extra clothes, she got up and put on her sandals. I put on my sandals as well and followed her out of the door. We walked to the pathway that lead all around the lake. I trailed about six feet behind her and admired how sexy her bum looked. I was dying to have sex with her!

I caught up to her and then put my arm around her neck as we walked along the pathway. Her skin was soft and warm. She looked over at me and smiled. It was a windy day outside and it made the atmosphere a little colder than the previous day but it was still very pleasant. Annie kissed me on the neck as we continued to walk.

"Last night, Eddie, was just wonderful. I have never had a boyfriend before and I've always pleased myself with the thoughts of making out with a hot boy. You were number one on that list, Eddie and it's almost like a dream come true," She said.

"Oh...well, I loved every second of it, Annie, it was the most brilliant feeling I've had in a long time," I said back to her.

"Wow, really? Don't you usually have girls all over you?" She asked.

"Yes, at concerts mostly but I could never make a relationship with any of them and I never knew any of them personally. You put all of the other girls in their place because you're an excellent kisser, Annie,"

She blushed really hard and then kissed me on the lips. Her breasts looked like they wanted freedom from the tight bra she was wearing. It was an amazing sight and the hard nipples was a wonderful addition due to the colder weather today.

"Hold on, Eddie, I need to pee," She said.

She walked over to the side of the trail and faced me. I tried my best to not look at her because I didn't want to invade her privacy. I looked over at a tree on the opposite side of her and studied the markings on it.

"Wow, you're a real gentleman, Eddie," She said.

"How so?" I asked.

"You gave me a lot of space for when I had to pee, I was watching you as I did it." She said and then giggled.

We neared the cabin and we both got inside. Annie put a few hot dogs in the microwave as I set up a board game. We decided on a game called 'Sorry!'. It was a really fun game I loved to play with my sisters. Annie told me that she had a little addition to the game for when we played.

"What do you like on your hot dogs, Eddie?" She asked me.

"Just ketchup," I said.

"Oooh! Like me! That's awesome!" She exclaimed.

She gave me two hot dogs on a plate while serving herself the same amount. We ate the hot dogs at the table and then there was a break in the silence. It was thunder from outside and dark clouds surrounded the area. We finished eating lunch and then closed all of the windows and screens inside of the cabin because it was going to rain. Next, we sat down at the table in front of each other.

"Okay, Eddie, here's how we're going to play. For every game one player wins, they get to take off one piece of their opponent's clothes," She laughed and smiled.

"Sure, that sounds like fun!" I said and then smiled back.

I thought that I would make it fair and cut down my clothing to two pieces only like her. I changed into just shorts and a t-shirt while she remained in her underwear. We started up the game and we chatted about small things in between like school and activities to do in the coming weeks. After ten minutes, she one the first game.

"Okay! I won!" She exclaimed.

"Okay, what do you want me to take off?" I asked.

"I'm taking it off!" She said and then smiled.

She walked around the table and I stood up. I was so excited, I had half an erection and I'm pretty sure she noticed it this time around. She put her arms at my sides and lifted up my shirt over my head. Next, she started to lick my chest and neck. If the urge to masturbate was bad before, it was even worse now!

She backed away and sat down for the next game. We played the next game and this one lasted about twenty minutes. It was a close one but I managed to pull through and win the game. I was really excited and I felt like I was going to burst. I walked over to Annie as she stood up. I put my hands on her back and fiddled with her bra a little bit.

She started to blush but managed to keep a very loving smile trained on my face. I pulled her bra up over her breasts and over her head. I honestly couldn't speak straight. It felt as if I was hammered or something because when her breasts were completely exposed to me, I felt like I would've fucked her for days straight in pure lust.

"Here, Eddie, come on the bed with me, let's play a new game," She said as she took my hand and led me to the bed.

As we walked, my eyes were still trained on her sexy hard red nipples. She shoved on the bed and then pulled down her panties.

"Take off all the clothes," She said as she crawled under the covers.

I did as she requested and crawled under the blankets to cuddle with her warm naked body. I could feel out bodies fully touching now and I could feel my cock rubbing against her thigh. I moved my hand down to her pussy and started to rub it. She spread her legs and put her arm around my neck to pull me closer.

"Fuck, Eddie, you make me so horny and wet," she whispered in my ear.

I kissed her on the neck are started to move down to her breasts. She started to breath heavier and heavier. I noticed that her hands wanted to pleasure herself more than what I was doing but she resisted. I started sucking on her left nipple and then I heard her moan. As soon as she let out that moan, my cock nearly exploded.

"Eddie...please...do this for me. Lick me 'till I cum while I suck you dry," She begged.

I kissed her on the lips and pulled myself away from her warm loving body. She threw off the covers on the bed and knelt on my face. I seriously hurt all over. The look of her pretty pink pussy along with her cute puckered little bum was enough to make cum without doing anything.

I moved my head up and started to gently kiss her clit. I heard groans of relief come out of her mouth. I started to lick her vagina fully and I started to finger her gently. Next, I felt her small hands grab my cock and stroke it up and down. I started to move involuntary and ended up being very erratic in my English teacher's pussy.

I felt something wet and warm touch the bottom of my dick and go all the way to the top. I let out a small moan in her pussy and that's when she knew she had complete control over me. She wrapped her lips around my cock and started to bob her head up and down while lashing her tongue all around my fully erect penis.

I felt wonderful sensations breeze intensely throughout my body and I hoped that she was feeling the same thing as I licked and fingered her pussy. I could tell she was feeling some good things though because her pussy was like a fountain.

I decided to finger her pussy as fast as possible while attacking her clit with my tongue. I wanted to make her cum very hard. When I started the fast movements with my fingers, I knew she was going to be finished very soon. I could feel my orgasm approaching like lightning so I tried my hardest to make her cum before I did.

I started the tongue movements on her clitoris and that's when I think she lost control over when she wanted to orgasm. I felt her pussy get tighter and tighter around my fingers and it got even more wet inside there. I was just near the tip of my orgasm when she started to moan and groan her loudest. I felt the vibrations on my dick and then I felt her sucking me faster than ever.

My orgasm hit me like lighting. I was so helpless as she sucked every drop of cum into her mouth. I felt long hard spurts explode from my cock deep into her mouth. Before I was finished, she pulled her mouth off and started to rub her breasts on my cock. I felt even more cum fly out onto them and the sight of my naked English teacher on top of me really fueled every little bit of that orgasm.

She got up and faced towards me. She was a complete mess. She used her fingers and put all of my cum in her mouth and then swallowed. She smiled at me and started to blush while grabbing a towel to wipe herself down with. She dabbed herself dry and cleaned off all the small amounts of sweat which gradually built up. She came over to me and put her arms around my neck.

"I don't plan on showering just yet, honey."

I smiled at her and just then I knew that this was going to be the best July of my life.

To be continued...

12