All Comments on 'A Love Fulfilled'

by BourneAkuma

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great

Oh mama mia

Mr_passionMr_passionalmost 15 years ago
super hot

Although the beginning with masterbation is typical in these kind of stories, I thought it got better towards the middle then even hotter towards the end. Would like see more to this one.

Mr_passionMr_passionalmost 15 years ago
super hot

Although the beginning with masterbation is typical in these kind of stories, I thought it got better towards the middle then even hotter towards the end. Would like see more to this one.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Good story

Really hot and sexy, I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful story.

I loved reading this story, it is wonderful. Please write more stories like this one & maybe even a short second chapter to this story say if they have any children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
bad dialoge

"I want your incestuous sperm inside me!"

Cried out in the throes of passion? Not even in cheap Victorian penny dreadfuls.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Now all he needs to do is show her how good he is at eating pussy

Get her into bed and give her the love and lust she is craving for. A young stud like her son, can fuck all night, and that's just what she needs.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"How's it feel son? How does it feel to fuck the pussy you came from?"

Well, to be honest--young Reese is over the moon! With his big stiff prick in his own mother's cunt, it's the best feeling--by far--that he's ever had. It's like coming home, it's like where his fat prick belongs, and has always belonged. Reese is bursting with boyish pride that his big hard cock is making his own mother cum like crazy, and when Reese unloads his young balls and floods his mother's mommy-twat with his warm creamy semen, the mother and her boy are blissful. A beautiful story of true love between mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How about right now mom?

Within a minute Reese was hard again. Can we go to my room mom? I want to have sex with you where I've masturbated thinking of you hundreds of times. Tracy was ready for a softer location and quickly agreed. In just moments She was on top of Reese riding his cock hard. She took his hands and brought them to her tits. Reese cupped and fondled them, rolling her nipples between his index fingers and thumbs. He knew how sensitive her breasts, and especially her nipples were, and he loved how soft they felt to his touch. He would look at his mom's facial expressions and could tell how much she was enjoying his cock in her pussy. She started moving up and down in faster, shorter, harder strokes. Reese pulled her forward by her tits and squeezed them together as she rode him. He would alternate between nipples, sucking each one hard while he flicked his tongue against it. Tracy was really gyrating on his cock now. Oh God Reese! You're so big! You're so hard! Oh you feel so good honey! Thrust into your mom's cunt hard! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh Reese! Just like that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

Sure wish my mom would've given in to me when I was younger. Perhaps she wanted me to make the first move but I was young & naive, too shy..

Now I'm older & wiser...bolder & braver but she's not in her 40s anymore either.

JerecDarkheartJerecDarkheartalmost 4 years ago

While i was reading this story, The Rolling Stones - She's a Rainbow was playing....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not a bad little mom/son story. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous