All Comments on 'A Love Like Ours Ch. 02'

by ThoughtfulTom

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Didn't read the first one

But if this is any indication of what it was like, I have no interest in going back or forward with this one.

I'm normally fine with the glorification of incest; I wouldn't be reading in this category if I wasn't. But this reeks of that "Loving Wives" shit that I can't stand because I take no joy in reading about characters that have ZERO redeeming qualities. I can't even get into the sex scenes because all I see are two selfish animals rutting themselves senseless at the expense of a good man whose only crime appears to be trusting his wife and son. What has David done to deserve this? To be treated like a fool, given sloppy seconds and now having the two people he loves most in the world conspire to essentially push him out of the family and start their own. Because how else could it go, when David has already said he doesn't want a child, has taken steps to prevent it, and his wife suddenly turns up pregnant and completely unapologetic about it?

While I won't be reading any further about these two pieces of sub-human trash who have shown themselves to be entirely unworthy of the time, effort and love David has given them, I do have one, humble request that I hope you, the author, will consider:

If/When David leaves his family to start anew with someone who's actually worth a damn, please don't do what so many "Loving Wives" authors have done and somehow make him out to be the bad guy for "abandoning" his family after they turned on him. That's what turned me off about the LW genre around here. Far too many stories of things like soldiers or Marines coming home from deployment to find their wives pregnant with a bastard child, and then the whole damn universe shits on them for being "cold" and "unreasonable" when they demand divorces and refuse to listen to the bullshit excuses and justifications of proven cheats and liars who will say anything to duck the consequences of their actions. All I ask is that you don't go down that road. Just let David go off to find new love while the pigs wallow in their own filth, or "have their cake and eat it, too" as they'd probably prefer to call it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The truly sad thing...

... in all of this is that the author has displayed an ability to write excellent, evocative and creative prose - and would probably be an excellent storyteller, had he not chosen this most abominable of topics.

I'm not speaking of incest, here. I have no problem with that. I'm referring to the plot in which Linda is cheating on her husband - whom even the author admits is totally undeserving of her faithlessness - with her own son, and plans to bear her son's child.

The very first comment on this chapter puts it quite eloquently enough that I won't bother to do anything other than to agree wholeheartedly with him. I rated this chapter - and its predecessor - with single stars, simply because Literotica hasn't provided readers with 'negative' stars by which to truly denote our displeasure with such pieces of tripe as this author has posted.

forever316forever316almost 6 years ago
Loved it

I have a specific fetish and this is it. A lot of incest stories are just about sex, but this is more than that. It is about their feelings, about love and especially about being IN love. It is a truly amazing story and cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Me thinks...

... that a few people take all of this waaayyy too seriously! It's a freaking fantasy, not real life. These characters DON'T actually exist. The story is still well written, so get a life, folks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Genius story teller, and agree with other comment not enough stories with feeling. You nailed it. Keep it coming! Bashers should learn not to read genre they don’t aporove of!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love the story

I love this..A woman torn between two lovers. This, the author tells us, is fantasy and should be treated as such, which I do. Anyone thinking it could be anything else needs to get a life. Again, as the author tells us, he`s a man writing this from what he describes as a woman`s perspective. In other words he`s hoping he`s getting it right, with, no doubt, help from his lady friend. And as a woman myself he`s doing a pretty good job.

Keep up the good work. I`ll be following this story to the very end.

x_pac6969x_pac6969almost 6 years ago
Can not wait for the next part.

Well written story can not wait till the next chapter where may all 3 of you get involved

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wish it was me and mom.

I have the fetishes in this story.

Great story. Hard as a rock now and peaking

Thanks. Write more like this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Please add chapter 3 soon. The waiting is killing me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Comment

This story needs to end badly. She needs to be caught by David. They divorce, David remarry and is happy. The mother and son need to turn in to druggies and over dose.

Neither she or the son really love David and should be punished.

But I'm guessing you have moved on and story is done???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
NEED chapter 3

Worse cliffhanger ever for so long, you have to finish

the story. You have an amazing love story of Tom

and his mom, having his baby would be ultimate love.

This all about love between two adults, its does not

matter who's they are. There NOTHING dirty about

a son love for his mom, Love conquers all.

BIG 5 STAR

Ricky17Ricky17over 3 years ago

I was really into this story and happy with the way it was unfolding until both of them were hit by the "alien idiot beam"! Found it surprising that their first full sex act was a "knee- trembler" at the back of the village hall. For two well adjusted and intelligent people to become so selfish and stupid was disappointing in such a good story upto then. I began to have doubts when Tom began to press his Mother's submissive button more often and strongly. I would hope to see them being caught out by or confess to David, resulting in Divorce and the pair of conspirators to move away and struggle to make a new life whilst

enabling David to regain some degree of self respect

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

This is a beautiful, almost well written, love story between husband and wife/mother and son. I would thoroughly enjoy additional chapters, The subplots are obvious, to wit: pregnancy of mother; either demise of husband or husband's emotional ability to share his spouse; more submissive episodes of mother with husband and/or son. If you knew how much I spend in real life of such sexual episode, you would write additional chapters and charge me for them. 5 star rating for short series which could become a novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So she gets pregnant gets put in jail for incest gets divorced and tom gets married to a supermodel. She gets out of jail and turns to prostitution as nobody wants her. !ol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this story why is there so many bad comments. I thought it was awesome how a mother and son were so much in love for one another, write more and let her have his child and let them move away and continue to love each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved it but you should have continued further until she gets pregnant. Love a story where a mother and son are so much in love and has his child. So many comments are bad ignore them. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very nice story the love mother and son shared was awesome, but you should have continued till she became pregnant and where they went from there. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not a fan of her still wanting to fuck her husband. It kind of cheapens what her and Tom shared. I know I'd be pissed if I was Tom in that situation. The sex scenes between them just made this story suck a bit for me. I thought it was going to be about mother/son incest and romance that focuses on them exclusively (not an unreasonable expectation) but apparently not. Just some whore wife that wants to fuck the husband and the son. Alright that's perhaps being a bit harsh, but that's how I summarise it if I'm being brutally honest.

Now I know some people won't agree but for me personally, when it comes to incest stories, there is one rule I expect to be followed in order for it to be considered a good story. That rule is: no sharing. For this story that would mean that once Tom and mom get together, it's them and them alone. Sadly that's not the case. The wife even states that she basically belongs to both, although she can't reveal that to the husband for obvious reasons. It just feels wrong and makes it seem like a weird loving wives story instead of an incest story. But maybe that's just my take on it. It's funny how into the story I was on the last chapter but then was quickly turned off a bit as I read this one. I guess I should be glad there's no more, though I can't help but wanting to read about what happens next. Does she get the baby? What does she tell David (assuming he's not killed off or something like that)? What happens next!?

I did enjoy that bit where Tom earned his Red Wings (fucked her on her period). Haven't seen that in the countless stories I've read, which was a pleasant surprise. As Tom said, it's just a little blood; no big deal. Actually kind of hot though I understand why some would find it gross or whatever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous