A Love Spell is in the Air

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers

"It's time for that wallflower to bloom."

The new voice sounded so close to one already in her head, so she welcomed it with open, placid arms. Her wrists were gripped as she found her arms waving as provocatively as Camille's had.

"Feel that bright sun shining down on you, as warm as the month of June."

Extra body heat helped simulate that warmth.

"It's the love spell, it's all around you, in you, in the one you dance with. It helps you bloom into the beautiful woman it knows you are."

Her knees bent and stretched against her will at first, not stopping until it became her will to dip and rise, and have Auggie follow her.

"Give in to it; all it wants is to make you feel good."

A gentle hand stroked her stomach and hips, adding to the rising and falling motion, letting them become a draw to Auggie.

"You already feel good, but you can feel even better. The spell has helped you find someone, someone you can share a great passion with."

The pair's bodies closed the distance with each passing few seconds.

"He wants you, he wants to follow you, to have you lead him, in many ways. He wants to be yours."

"Yes," is what both women heard his Australian accent whisper. Both women happily smiled at hearing it.

"He's yours June. The spell has helped you realize that. The spell he feels is the spell you cast, with your beauty, your poise and grace, the will you have that overshadows him, or shines down on him. You are the sun that helps him bloom into what he needs to be - yours, June."

June gasped loudly as she felt that inner strength take hold of her. She could no longer tell the difference between Camille's words and her thoughts. They became June's words, as she spoke softly to Auggie. A hand at the back of both their heads softly brought them closer.

"Let him hear you, June." Camille emphasized "you," stating the real June she'd created.

Soon Auggie's ears were filled with June's passionate whispers and commands. In their dance, she took ownership of him, brought him close, told him now spellbound he was, reminding him how much he loved it. Camille giggled with glee as she saw June take some initiative, turning so she leaned deeply into his front, shifting her hips the way Camille had just taught her, moving his body and incentivizing everything by stimulating his crotch.

Camille looked around the club, making sure that everyone was having a good time. Most of everyone was paired off, with a few people dancing as if they weren't alone. Luckily no one was bumping into one another. Denise off in the distance was dancing with one of June's female associates, really getting into what they were doing. Seemed like a dance of cooperation instead of dominance. She was glad that she didn't forget about different instructions for same-sex dancing.

She wanted to walk and dance amongst the crowd till the music stopped, but snake piled up at her feet hugged one of her legs to keep her close. He was told to open his eyes, and saw and moving up to see his spellcaster above, eager to take in her next suggestions.

* * *

"Wait, so you actually did two shows today?" Penny asked over the phone.

"Yep," Camille responded, noticing it was approaching the day after Valentine's. "The evening show was planned weeks ago, but when I dropped off a CD at Denise's club, I...got a little inspired, and decided to make a test run there. Smaller group, would help me work out the kinks for the big show."

"Hell of a freebie for them. How'd that go?"

"I got paid in experience; the first show was almost as perfect as the big show." Camille spoke with pride. "Music ran for 25 minutes, everybody was out practically in the first ten, then things got really jazzed up. Hot, but not steamy; steamy should be what's going on right now for a bunch of them. The second track played right after; gave them suggestions to help everyone keep things in their pants within reason, or until tonight."

"Regardless of couples?"

"Nope, singles got to mingle with each other. Anyone in a relationship is showing that significant other a lot of love by now."

"Jeez. It's a little frightening to think the Holidancer will strike twice a day now."

"She strikes when the moment suits her; you know that."

Both former roommates laughed into their phones, Camille's last sentence reminding them of the good times they had and all the things Penny has seen Camille do.

"So why was the day show 'almost' perfect? I've never known a show from you to go off with a hitch."

"They happen, but I usually improvise. Today though, I admit I cheated. I asked Keith for some help."

"Aha, so it wasn't purely just luck then."

"I was lucky he was available, and happened to be only like 15 minutes away. He was the perfect partner, the snake to my charms."

"He ought to be since you taught him. Wait, are you still teaching him?"

"I don't believe you're ever done learning anything when it comes to dancing. But yeah, he's still learning. He's going further into than he ever expected; I guess that happens when one sells themselves short."

"I'll bet he-ouch. No no Trent, slowly, just like that. That's right." Penny sighed into the phone, enjoying the luxuries of her new boyfriend.

"What's he doing for you tonight?"

"A foot rub, with more fun to follow."

"I told you he was more than happy to give nice girls the special treatments."

"And how right you were. I love how gift-giving he is, even after Christmas. How do you always find the passionate ones with high stamina though?"

Camille shrugged to herself. "I'm a festive, energetic, passionate girl, especially on holidays. I guess I just put a vibe out there that like-minded people respond to."

"And besides Keith, who responded to you today?"

"A little bit of everyone I'd met, but there was this one nice couple I met. They weren't necessarily a couple before, but it was hard to say they hadn't talked about it, last I saw them."

"Nice to know the Holidancer still doubles as cupid from time-to-time. And just talked?"

"No, a bit more than that. They were my inspiration for the day show, in truth. Sometimes a stronger push is needed to show a person something good. You'd know that, wouldn't you Penny?"

Camille didn't have to ask, she could feel the smile on the other end of the line.

"I'll fill you in on the details later, but I think I need to get off the phone. A desperate fan looks like they want an encore."

"'Encore,' eh? Yeah, tell him I said hi. Have a steamy one, Cam."

"Thanks, Pen."

Camille ended the call and set it to voice mail, as she reclined in her plush loveseat in her apartment. Stepping closer, invading her personal space, was Keith dressed only in cowboy boots and a seductive smile, a long-stemmed rose gripped in his teeth.

She admired the young, virile body above her. He, like her, was a professional dancer who sometimes did a bit of exotic work on the side. Though nowhere near as gifted as she, she helped him excel in any form of dance he went for, and he proclaimed his eternal gratefulness to her, sometimes multiple ways from dusk to dawn, or whatever she was in the mood for.

There was no shame in his movements as he straddled her, dancing to a tune she'd set earlier. It wasn't playing now as it was even more amusing to watch him move in absence of a song. His legs spread hers, and he occasionally bent down to bring his face close to hers, daring her to take the rose from his mouth. He had to speed to evade every chance he gave her, until he felt a finger flick playfully at his erection, and a raised hand bringing his head down obediently. She caressed his jaw, and feeling the muscles loosen while she stole the rose from his mouth with hers. Her hand pushed him back to standing while she used the rose to tease him while he still tried to dance for her.

The love spell she cast lasted the whole day, and well into the next; A heady, pheromonal aroma to get everyone in the spirit of Valentine's.

mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers
12