A Love Story: Dina and Daniel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Dina dried her cheeks. "My last night with him was when I conceived Leona. He never wanted children and I knew he'd deny her. I never told him I was pregnant and I never intended to tell him she existed. I won't let him hurt her the way he hurt so many people. So Daniel, I care about you, but I won't be a consolation prize. Do you want me because you could not have Sunnet?" she asked one more time. Daniel moved then. He knew that his next few words would make or break them.

"Dina, I won't lie. At one time I thought I loved Sunnet, but it had nothing to do with you." She gasped and pulled away but he grasped her hand. He stopped her, "The night I saw you for the first time, something bloomed inside of me. I never have seen another woman. You're all I think about, Dina, all I dream of. God, I drive over here every night after work just to check on you and Leona. We both know that I have no rights where you are concerned." He lifted her chin.

"I've never been in love before. But I feel things I cannot explain. Maybe you can help me understand what I'm feeling. I think about you all of the time. When I'm away from you, my day is long and hard, and then I see you and everything is right again." He paused.

Daniel continued, "I eat lunch at the Hastee Tastee every day, and I hate fast food, but you're there and I get to spend a few minutes with you. You listen to me; you get me. With you I don't have to wear the cold mask that I wear every day. You've seen the real me. You bring out something inside me that I thought I'd never see again. That little girl in there owns my heart and I cannot imagine a night where I didn't get to read to her." Dina sat and wiped a tear from her cheek.

She smiled and kissed him. Daniel sighed and the kiss deepened. He lifted her and she wrapped her body around him. Damn, he's a good kisser. She laughed.

"Well, it hurts a guy's ego when the woman he's kissing laughs in the middle of the kiss." He groused.

Dina hugged him, "Daniel, I think I'm falling in love with you and it scares the hell out of me."

Daniel returned her hug and laughed with her, "Don't be afraid, I'm in love with you."

The two held each other for the longest time and then Dina noticed the time. "Fuck, I have to be at the hospital early. I need to go to bed." Daniel released her and stood t go. Dina felt cold when he released her. "Daniel, can you sleep here? It's only for a few hours and we don't have to do anything."

Daniel swallowed, "Um, Dina. I know I come across as a gentleman, but I am a man. If I stay here I won't be thinking about sleeping." He stepped back. Dina wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Tonight, we sleep. Nothing more." She whispered. She took Daniel's hand and led him to her bedroom. They undressed and soon lay snuggled together. Daniel Graves was horny. He wanted this woman, but with her he wanted so much more. She had a difficult past, so he would make sure she received the love and pampering she deserved. He smiled and knew they would be together someday, and as much as it would hurt him, he would wait until she was ready.

Daniel dozed, the next morning he woke before she did and went into the kitchen to make a quick breakfast, As he walked past Leona's room, she called to him. Daniel laughed and went to check on the little angel. He helped her out of bed. She went to the bathroom and then he carried her with him to make breakfast. Dina awoke to singing. Climbing out of bed, she followed the noise to the kitchen where Daniel and Leona were singing "Remarkable Cows" Leona's favorite tune.

Dina laughed and joined in.

"Momma Momma, Danny cook." Leona boasted. It was then Dina noticed the three cereal bowls and toast. He also made coffee.

"Daniel, I'd marry you right now for this. Coffee, yes! Thank you." She hugged him and Daniel grinned. They still had their date tonight, and he was looking forward to it. He remembered his dad's request. So as they ate, he reminded Dina about the cookout at his parent's home on Saturday. She was about to refuse and then she remembered that Earl told her she could not refuse, so she laughed and said, "OK."

Dina had to get to work and Leona had daycare. Daniel drove her. Leona wanted Danny to carry her inside and of course he did. She didn't want Danny to leave, but he had to go home and head to his office. He was strong, firm, and then her bottom lip quivered and he almost caved. Dina intervened and the almost two year old, had to stay at school.

Dina held back a laugh as Daniel drove from the daycare. He had a million questions. His main concern was if Leona ok. If she didn't like that place then she should not have to stay there. Dina sighed. He was going to be a problem. He was honestly upset about leaving Leona at daycare. She knew if he had his way, her daughter would be back in the car with them.

Soon he pulled into the employee parking lot at the hospital and Dina was opening her door to climb out. She worked here as a housekeeper until nine and then she'd take a bus to the Hastee Tastee Café. She worked at the restaurant from ten until three. She'd leave there at three and pick up Leona. The two would go home and prepare for their date tonight.

Dina moved to get out and Daniel caught her hand. He smiled a sly smile, "I didn't get a kiss this morning." He whispered. Dina leaned over and they kissed briefly. She pulled back and smiled. Daniel looked so cute, his blonde locks messy, a day's growth on his chin, and a twinkle in his eye. "I'll see you at lunch." She whispered. Daniel whispered, "I love you Dina. I mean that."

She went into the hospital and he drove home. Daniel showered dressed and reported in at his usual time. Ten minutes after walking into his office, Emily, Brett and Andrew walked in.

"Where's Peter?" Daniel deadpanned. He knew why they were there. They had to have figured out that he stayed over at Dina's apartment last night. Why it concerned them, he had no clue.

"Um, I called my big brother for advice and he was not home?" Emily accused. Crossing her arm, she tried to look stern.

Brett and Andrew just stood grinning. Emily called them and they were curious. Andrew was already putting a team on Dina. He liked Dina, but Daniel was his brother and he was just being cautious. Besides, if he slept at her place, he had to have gotten lucky.

"Wait, we are not kids, and I am not discussing my sex life..." Brett and Andrew cheered, stopping Daniel midsentence as he glared at his brothers and sister.

"We knew you had it in you." Brett and Andrew high-fived each other.

"So you have to marry this girl Daniel. She works too much and its wearing her out. Besides, as soon as you marry her I get to have a niece. Never mind, I have a niece anyway, because you are moving so slow." Emily babbled on and on.

Brett and Andrew were talking as was Emily as the other workers came in to see what the excitement was about. Daniel tried to shut his siblings up, but not before Mom walked in. One look and all three quieted down.

Bria looked at her three kids and ordered, "Out, I'm talking to Daniel. Valerie, hold his calls." Everyone exited the office. Daniel could not believe his family was so interested in his sex life.

"Mom, listen..." Daniel started to state.

"Daniel, does she make you happy?" Mom asked.

He sat looking at his Mom grinning like a schoolboy. Bria smiled and knew all she needed to know. She told her son to have a great morning and that she'd join him for lunch. She left and Daniel tried to concentrate on work.

Daniel worked and appeared in court. The judge called for a continuation the next day. Soon it was after two and went to lunch as his mother joined him. Dina was polite and friendly as usual. Bria loved the little diner. But most of all, she loved seeing her son so content for once.

She ate and watched Dina. The girl did her job, but her attention was focused in the man sitting across from her. Bria smiled, she would do everything she could to help these two people get together.

Soon lunch ended and Bria insisted that Daniel drive her to his father's office. She didn't want to waste time calling a driver. As he drove her, she made sure that she emphasized the importance of his date tonight. In other words, Don't blow it! Dina's shift ended so she picked up Leona from daycare and went home. Daniel called and told her he'd be at her apartment a little before seven.

Five o'clock came quickly and Daniel left early. His staff was surprised. Their boss never left work before eight. Then someone remembered the date his brother mentioned. They wished him good luck and Daniel went home to dress.

At six thirty-five, he was standing in front of her apartment. He missed her. He had not seen her since earlier.

Dina looked out and saw him. She smiled. She let him in. Leona saw him and rushed to him. Daniel scooped her up, laughing as she covered him in kisses. Dina was wearing her robe and told him she was glad he was there. He could keep Leona while she dressed. He laughed and Dina went into her bedroom. She didn't own a lot of dresses, so she picked the nicest one she had. Donning her dark blue and yellow sundress, Dina walked out and she was radiant. Daniel declared, "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." Dina blushed.

"Danny, go." Leona insisted, so he scooped her up and they went on their date. The restaurant was family oriented. The service was fantastic. Dina and Leona had a great time.

They arrived at Regale's and were seated immediately. Leona was well behaved for a toddler, and Daniel was impressed. He sat and people admired them. Leona looked like her mother. Both had raven black hair, sun-kissed skin and the biggest brown eyes one could imagine. They even moved the same way. Dina would tuck her hair behind her ear and Daniel smiled when Leona did the same.

The waiter came and he was awed by their beauty as well. Daniel felt proud. The waiter flirted with Dina who was polite and a bit embarrassed. Daniel was annoyed that the male would be so bold as to approach her in that way. Then he relaxed, as he realized that he was on a date with two extremely beautiful girls. They ordered and Dina ordered fried macaroni for Leona. Daniel frowned because to him that sounded disgusting. Dina laughed and said, "You don't spend a lot of time around kids, do you?"

Daniel blushed and admitted that she was right. He had two nephews but he wasn't the type of person children liked. He was surprised that Leona liked him.

"You had no problem playing with the boys at the park. You need to relax a little. Why don't you volunteer to keep your nephews? You can get to know them." Dina suggested.

Daniel said, "Cici would have fit. She does not trust me with her boys. " he explained.

"Are they coming over tomorrow?" Dina asked. He told her they were.

"Remember the game you played at the park. Play with them tomorrow, OK." She smiled. He agreed, but to see her smile he'd agree to anything.

The waiter brought their meal and Daniel went all serious again. Leona didn't like it. "Dan, Dan," she chanted.

He looked at her and she was holding out a piece of her food. He wanted to refuse, but Dina gave him a look. He took it and tasted it. Whatever it was, it was actually good.

Dina giggled, "See, it's not disgusting is it?" She teased.

Daniel smiled and said, "No, but next time she gets string beans." They laughed and enjoyed the rest of their night.

The rest of the night was simply fun. He loved being with the two girls. Daniel drove them home and they laughed all of the way. Leona fell asleep in the backseat.

Daniel carried her inside and tucked her into her bed. Dina made coffee for them and they sat on her sofa and talked. Daniel was witty and fun. Here he wasn't the serious stern faced guy that people saw every day.

Dina thought he was so handsome and she was the luckiest woman alive right now. Dina's heart raced. She wanted to ask him to stay. But she was actually afraid. He said he loved her and she wanted to believe him, but it was so soon. He was the sweetest man, but she had lousy history. Daniel noticed that she was quiet, too quiet.

He leaned forward and kissed her. "Dina, I'm not him."

She backed away. "Daniel I...."

He walked over and kissed her once more, and then he kissed her temple. He whispered. "I'm not going anywhere. I'm here for the long haul. We can take our time. There is no need to rush."

Dina sighed. She relaxed. He was right. They kissed and she became bold, exploring the hard contours of his body. She shoved his jacket and he let it drop. Daniel deepened his embrace, as their level of intimacy increased, Dina became even more bold. She pulled his shirt form his slacks and touched his skin. Daniel groaned and caressed her breast through her dress.

He caressed body finding the zipper of the dress on the side. He hesitated, and Dina whispered, pleased. Slowly he slid the zipper exposing her skin to his touch. He caressed her hot skin, cupping her breast as her nipples pebbled against his palm. Dina moaned and within second, she shoved the top of her dress to her waist.

He was so excited, so hard. It had been so long since he'd been with someone, but he needed her to trust him first. As much as he wanted to continue, it was much too soon.

"Baby, I love you. And until you know that to be true, I am stopping." He hissed.

Dina pulled back. "OK, um, well. I'll see you in the morning, right?' She nodded

Daniel had to kiss her. "Dina, I will be here extra early. Now, since I am trying to be a gentleman, I'd better go, or I'll forget the lecture I keep giving myself."

Dina smiled, "You can sleep over. You stayed last night and nothing..."

Daniel smiled, "Girl, I want you so badly. I know if I stay here, we're crossing all over the line. Besides, one more date. Just you and me. I'll pay for a sitter. After our third date, we can both be sure."

Dina nodded. "Who's picking?"

Daniel smiled. "Let me. I want to plan something special. Now the cookout is tomorrow and I want to get there before my brothers. Knowing Mom and Dad, all of our cousins will be there. I need to be ready. I might have to go all cave man." he teased. Then he stood and helped her fix her top. He caressed her breast leaning forward to kiss her and pinch them gently. Dina moaned.

Daniel checked on Leona and then she walked him to the door. Soon Dina crawled into bed, hot horny and trying to decide how she would deal with his nosy sister. She kinda wish Oman was there. He'd definitely distract Emily.

Soon, Dina was sleeping. At his home, Daniel was finishing his cold shower. Dina was driving him insane. She was so beautiful and so desirable. He loved this girl. He didn't need another date to know this, but she needed time. Dina Tallwinds would one day be his wife.

Daniel felt as if his mind was in overdrive. Dina was in his every waking thought. Thinking about her was fine, but it was his reaction to his thoughts. The thing was he decided to take things slow with her. She had a bad experience with her daughter's father, and he was determined to be a different kind of man.

Saturday, he picked her and Leona up and they spent the day at his parents. After the cook out, he convinced her to visit him. She had never been to his house and for some reason; he needed to see if she liked it. Dina was impressed. Daniel's house was not what she expected.

For a man that claimed he didn't get on well with children, he owned a family home. He gave her a quick tour of the large four bedrooms, four bathroom structure. He had a small efficiency apartment over his garage.

The master bedroom was amazing. An enormous king-sized bed sat on one side of the beautifully decorated room. It was outfitted with two walk in closets and a full bath with a hot tub and separate shower.

She loved it. Then he showed her the other rooms. Even though she tried not to, she could picture them in this house as a family with children, cute little dark-haired and blonde little ones, running around. Dina shook herself; she had to get herself under control. He led her outback, and Leona took off running around. He had a nice backyard. For a second, he could picture swing sets and slides back there.

Dina smiled and told him that the house was perfect. Then he asked her to stay with him. Dina wanted to stay more than anything, but she worried about appearing to be desperate. He could tell her fear was taking over again and he stopped. "Dina, you don't have to do anything you don't want to, OK. I want you with me because I love being with the two of you. Please, stay tonight and if it's too much I can still give you home."

Dina took a deep breath and reminded herself that Daniel loved her. She and Leona stayed overnight. For the second night, the two slept together and he refrained from acting on his most basic instincts. He'd asked her to wait until their third date.

She agreed, and he had no idea how hard abstaining would be. Dina took one of his shirts from his dresser and slipped it on. She came out of his bathroom and he had to think if everything unsexy that he'd ever seen. So finally he pictured his great aunt in her bathing suit earlier at his parent's home. That worked. Well it worked for a while until Dana cuddled into him on his sofa as they watched the news.

Dina was not interested in the news. He smelled so good. Whatever cologne he wore permeated his skin. He saw so suave when he wore his suits, but tonight when he wore a t-shirt and shorts, he was definitely all male. Broad shouldered, tones with tight abs and perfect Pecs. He wore a pair of dark boxers that exposed a nicely shaped pouch in front. Daniel gave her one of his t-shirts and a new pair of his boxers to sleep in, Dina was aroused.

She wanted him, but Daniel was determined to take things slowly. He asked her for three dates before becoming more intimate. She liked it. They spent so much time together. Soon the news ended and Daniel asked her to join him in bed. Dina smiled, and the two lay side by side. Facing each other, Daniel stroked her cheek. She smiled and he whispered. "Stay here with me tomorrow."

Dina smiled, "I can't. We need to go home and take care of things there. Bedsides if I stay too long you'll probably get tired of me."

Daniel sighed, "I just want the two of you here with me. Dina, I have never wanted anyone as much as I want you."

"You're the one that wants to wait. You said three dates right. Why three dates?" she asked.

"Honestly, I'm not sure. Our first date was fun. I loved being at the park and meeting your sister and her husband. I actually plan to spend more time with my nephews because they are so much fun. I see why Andrew is always rushing home. Kids are fun. But that date was about the kids and I loved spending that day with you.

Then we went to Sunnet and Jacob's wedding. That time getting to know you, seeing where you grew up, and meeting the rest of your family meant the world to me. The other night, when you told me about him, about Lionel, I needed you to know I want more. I love you Dina and I know it seems fast. Do you believe in love at first sight?" he asked.

"Yes, I do." She whispered.

"Well, I fell for you the first time I saw you. I grilled Sunnet, but she brushed me off. Luckily, I had Emily. She found out where you worked and here we are." He explained.

"The thing is, I've never needed someone this much. At the end of my day, I have to see you. That's why I'm always stopping by. I need you to know for me it's not about sex, but something more. Something in here." He took her hand and covered his heart. Dina's heart raced, and she gasped. Suddenly she realized that she loved this strong quiet man. She wanted more than chaste kisses and light petting.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers