A Love Story: Dina and Daniel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Epilogue

Chief Joe traveled to the city with Sunnet and Jacob. Sunnet was excited. Her friend, Daniel, was getting married and he was finally happy. They arrived at Earl and Bria's home and everyone greeted them. Several more vehicles pulled up and Earl knew they would have a great time now. Sunnet left the men and she went to found Dina. The two were so happy to see each other.

Dina thanked Sunnet for coming and it was then she realized that she wished more members of the tribe could have come. Sunnet laughed and said, "I hope you don't mind, but we brought a few extra people.

Someone knocked and Kerri, Isla, and Mary from the diner walked in. She cried. They came and she didn't even realize how much she wanted her tribe to be here. Emily joined them and was happy to see everyone. She left out to see the other guest and the she saw Oman. He was so handsome and he looked happy. Emily rushed over and hugged him.

"Oman, hi." She greeted. He hugged her and told her he was so glad to see her. She had to help get ready for the ceremony, but made him promise to talk with her later. She walked away smiling as Oman sadly let her go. Peter and Brett shared a look. After years of their sister's meddling, it was time for pay back. Peter took out his phone and made a call.

"What's up?" Andrew answered.

"Oman is here. It's time we found a guy to take Emily off of our hands." Peter stated.

Andrew laughed. Emily was a snoop, but they could never find anything to blackmail her with. It drove her brothers crazy. Except this guy. She liked this guy. Andrew had his investigators check him out. Oman was an honest and good man. Unfortunately, he loved his home and Andrew could not see him leaving. Emily would suffocate there. He wasn't going to give up yet.

He actually had Dina investigated as well, and her past was clean except where that Lionel guy was concerned. The guy walked off one day. If he came back and wanted his daughter, it might cause problems for his brother. He had a team searching for him. All he wanted was a signature giving up his rights to Leona. Once he got that signature, he would present the documentation to Daniel. Then he could legally adopt Leona.

Chief Joe and Earl talked. Jacob and the guys checked on Daniel and soon it was time for the ceremony. Dina asked for a private ceremony with just family. However, Daniel had a large extended family. Earl walked her down the aisle. And Chief Joe blessed the union followed by their minister performing their ceremony. Soon Daniel kissed his wife and they were presented to the world as Daniel and Dina Graves.

Everyone cheered and the celebration lasted.

Oman and Emily found time to talk. Oman took a moment to be serious. "Emily, I never said thank you. You came to me when I lost Grandfather and you were the only person that could reach me. If you had not helped... Well, I am glad you did. "

Emily smiled, "Well, you are welcomed. Now, let's dance." Oman laughed, but obliged her.

Daniel and Dina stole a few moments alone away from their guest. "Dina, you are my life. I love you."

Dina hugged him and whispered back, "Daniel, I love you too."

At that moment, beneath the moonlit sky Daniel and Dina kissed secure in the knowledge that they had found the person they were meant t be with.

Eight months later

The waiting room at Mt. Semoore Hospital was packed. Kids were cranky, adults pacing as they waited anxiously. It had been a little over five hours and finally Daniel came out. His face awashed with tears, "They are here. Mom, Dad, they are beautiful." Leona was now calling for her daddy. She rushed over to him and Daniel scooped her up crying and told her, "Leona, you have two new sisters."

Everyone was happy and congratulated him. No one left, and waited to see Dina. Soon they were taken to her room and the twins were in the nursery. Bria and Earl hugged her. Jess held on to her hand. Emily and Brett watched the kids. They switched and Emily and Brett came in. Soon everyone left, and Leona wanted to stay, but Auntie Jess took her home with her.

Daniel sat beside her bed, grinning like a fool. "Hey, are you OK?" Dina asked. She was the one laboring, but Daniel was the one doing all of the crying.

"I am the happiest man alive right now. Dina they are perfect." He whispered in awe.

Dina smiled and stroked his cheek. "Yes they are, and so are you, my love." Then she yawned.

Daniel kissed her forehead and said, "Sleep. I'll be here when you wake up." Dina smiled and slept knowing her husband was there and he wasn't leaving.

The End

Thank you for reading. Please share your thoughts. IR2R

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers