All Comments on 'A Love Story: Mia and Oman'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

Awesome as always...can't wait till the next story in the series.

Fefe1969Fefe1969over 9 years ago
I truly enjoyed this.

I liked Oman with Emily, but Mia was better. You are a gifted writer. I eagerly await the next story.

MySecretSideMySecretSideover 9 years ago
pretty good

Please, write another. I want to learn about her sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Who wrote, whoops edited this one for you?

Be honest you aren't writing all this. Your style is all over the map, and I know for a fact what your writing really looks like.

You should be,ashmed

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Style, schmile..who cares. It is a Great Story

Read the story.

Read not to be critical of style, grammar, typos, etc.

Thanks!

Alan

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!!!!

Awesome as usual!!! You have yet again why you are one my authors here on Literotica. It's fairly short list btw. Keep 'em coming and I for one will keep reading them. Thanks

racfguyracfguyover 9 years ago
I liked this story.

Please ignore the anonymous moron who keeps accusing you of plagarism. It is obvious he has severe mental problems.

I enjoyed the story, but I really had to concentrate to keep some of your characters straight (i.e.: Bria/Brea). Might I suggest you find an editor/proofreader to help.

racfguyracfguyover 9 years ago

I gave this one 4 stars, because of the confusion I saw with the names of the characters.

Keep writing, I like your story lines.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago

wonderful thank you

Stephen J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Why did you end the story before Mia sister is rescued and to Mia. It was a great 5+++ story until the end and then you shit on yourself, I strongly suggest you add a chapter or probably two and quit with the asinine dramatics!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The many mistakes are so distracting- Bria/Brea, Mia/Moa, “Ja’Mal, it’s so magnificent “, no, it was Oman in that scene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories