A Love Story: Mia and Oman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Oman nodded and smiled. His sister was coming home this weekend and the girl of his dreams would be with her. Two days later chief Joe was released from the hospital. Oman went to visit with him. As he sat with the chief he saw a fertile plain filled with newly born creatures. Oman smiled. His vision signaled a season of growth and healing. The chief would recover. He smiled and shared his vision with the chief.

"Chief Joe, my vision says a time of happiness is upon us. All of our people will grow and be fruitful. You will recover and spend time with not only your grandson but many of your grandchildren." Then he remembered the shadow. It was small but a shadow nonetheless.

"The wolves, something is coming. It will not destroy them, but will cause them great pain. Betty and Ja'Mal will suffer more than the others because the shadow is seeking them." He declared. Chief Joe was worried.

"Oman call Ja'Mal and warn him of this shadow that you see." He ordered. Then realizing he was worn the chief lay down for a nap. Oman left him alone to rest. He had called Isla days ago and assured her that chief Joe was going to be OK. He called her again just to check in. Her phone rang and the sweetest voice he wished for answered

"Hello, Isla and Mia's, may I ask who's calling?" Mia answered.

"Hey beautiful I was just thinking about you. I can't wait to see you in a few days." Oman stated.

Mia's heart kicked up a beat. She smiled. "Well it's only for the weekend and Brett is driving us. Isla won't let me change my mind so I will see you Friday evening right?" she asked.

"Yes you will. I'm looking forward to spending time with you." Oman inhaled."Mia, I hope you like it here. I mean I want you to feel welcomed." He amended his thoughts.

Mia smiled. "I'll tell Isla you called and that the Chief is doing better." She added."Bye Oman' Then she hang up.

Four days and then she will be here with me. Oman thought.

He checked on the Chief and decided to just get out of the house. He went to the local night spot and decided to find some buddies to play pool with. Oman smiled as his friends greeted him. Then they shot pool and talked into the night. The next morning Oman reported to Gus's Garage to work. Before he knew it Friday morning had arrived. Oman smiled Isla and Mia would arrive today.

Oman got up checked everything in the house, once more. He then reported to work. Gus was busy today. At noon Brett called and said they were leaving out at two. They should be there by six at the latest. Oman smiled and returned to work. The hours seemed to crawl by. Soon Isla called and told them they were coming to the house. Oman rushed outside; giddy as his friend drove up. Soon Isla rushed from the car to greet her brother. Chief Joe, Sunnet and many others were waiting to see her too. Brett got out and then Mia. Oman saw her and floated to stand before her. He lifted her high in the air then held her close.

Mia held on to him just as tightly. It had been a little over a week, and she could not believe how much she missed this quiet but bossy man. Laughing Mia teased, "Missed me much?"

Oman smiled completely oblivious of the curious stares around them, "Yes and I will hate to let you go back. But for now I will enjoy having you here with me." Someone cleared there throat to remind the two that they were not alone. Oman smiled and quickly introduced Mia to Chief Joe. The girl was beautiful and he could see that Oman was enamored with her already. When they were ready to marry, they had his blessings.

Everyone visited and Sunnet made dinner at her father's home. They journeyed to the chief's house and ate.

Kerri and Ja'Mal arrived. Kerri hugged Isla immediately. It had been so long since she had seen her friend. Layla wanted her mommy, but Ja'Mal held his daughter close and let Kerri reunite with her friend. As Kerri and Isla talked Oman quietly took Mia's hand kissing it as he conversed with JaMal. Ja'Mal smiled. It did not get past him that Oman was enthralled by this new girl.

Soon, Oman managed to get Mia alone. "How was your drive? I know you're tired?" he confirmed.

Mia took a deep breath. She really missed him but until now she had no idea how much.

"It was fine. I am glad I came. They might miss us; let's go back inside." Mia suggested once she realized they had left the gathering.

Oman grinned, "Afraid to be alone with me?"

Mia blushed "No it's not that ." She stammered. "I just got here and wanted to meet everyone."

"OK, you're here for two days right. Tomorrow we spend time together. OK." Oman whispered.

Mia smiled and nodded. They returned inside where Brett was ensconced in conversation holding Isla close to his side. Before long the small group of four traveled back to Oman and Isla's childhood home. Brett would spend the weekend with them as they were driving back Sunday evening. Although he refused to be away from Isla.

As they entered the small but sturdy home. Isla showed Mia to the guest room. Brett would bunk in Oman's old bedroom since Oman was now in Grandfather's room. Mia stopped as a moment of sadness over took her friend.

"I was thinking about Grandfather. You met him once, briefly when he came to see me before he passed. Isla reminded her. Mia smiled as she remembered meeting the much older gentleman. Mr. Storm was so gracious but Mia had to work and did not stay around him long.

Mia smiled. "Your grandfather was a wonderful man Isla. You were lucky to have him in your life."

Isla nodded and she and Mia unpacked her friend's bag. Isla could not help but tease. "At chief Joe's I saw you and Oman sneak out. What's going on with you two?"

Mia blushed. "Nothing your brother is also kind. He asked about our trip here that's all." She explained.

Isla nodded, "I know Oman. He really likes you Mia. And I am happy. I think you like him too. I bet he asked you to spend time with him this weekend." Mia blushed even more and Isla laughed.

"It's perfect. Brett asked me to show him around and I am excited to just have time alone with him. Just remember you don't have to do anything that makes you uncomfortable, my brother or not. You are my friend and I've got your back." Isla reminded her.

Mia smiled, "I'm fine. You just be careful with Brett. I can see him rushing to the altar with you." Mia teased.

The four rejoined each other and talked. "Oman, we are fine. We graduate in two months. I might move to Colorado." Isla explained. Brett froze and Oman gaped at his sister. Mia was not surprised. She and Isla had talked at length. She too was considering relocating and if they both secured jobs in the same agency they would get an apartment and continue being roommates.

Brett protested immediately. "What about the offer at the firm. I introduced it and they will meet and talk about it this week. The position is yours if..." Isla glared at him.

"Brett, we talked about this." Isla whispered.

Brett continued, "Isla..."

Oman was facing Mia. His sister was planning on moving even farther away and he suspected that she was not planning on going alone. "Mia?" he whispered.

"I might be moving there also. We both were offered jobs in the agency." Mia explained. Oman and Brett shared a look and then they looked at their women.

"Isla we will talk about this in private." Brett stated angering Isla.

"Wait, you are giving me orders now? Let me tell you something Brett Graves. I appreciate you for everything you have done to help me but.." He cut her off.

"Isla, I'm done being quiet. I will not let you leave me. We belong together. When I learned about the attack I wanted to kill Russell. I swore no one would ever hurt you again. Now you expect me to agree to let you go across country. Then hell no. I want you with me. I want you in my life." Brett concluded.

Isla stared at him mouth opened. Mia stood to leave the room. It was clear they needed privacy.

Oman joined her and quickly escorted her to his bedroom. "Mia I know I am asking a lot. But after you graduate, do you think, you would like living here?" he asked suddenly.

Mia gasped and her heart pounded. She wanted nothing more than to be with Oman but she didn't want to be completely dependent on a man.

"Oman, we fly to Colorado next month. The company is providing airfare for us. They even accommodated us by allowing us to come over there together." She explained.

Oman took a breath. He knew she was earning a degree and because of that she would be sought after by many. He exhaled. "Let's spend this weekend together. I really want to get to know you. So Ms. Mia white, will you be my date tomorrow?"

Mia smiled, "Yes. I would love to spend the day with you."

Oman pulled her close and I did the one thing he wanted to all evening, kissed her. Mia melted. She waited over a week to see him again be held by him. Now he was here holding her, kissing her. She had two days and suspected that this weekend would be a deciding factor in their relationship.

"Well, I already know you are an amazing kisser, Oman." Mia whispered.

Oman smiled "Mia I want to show you the best weekend of your life. I want to make it nearly impossible for you to want to leave me.."

Mia sighed "I missed you. When you left it was..." she blushed. She had never wanted anyone as much as this man and she fought hard to maintain her self control.

Oman grinned "Let's go back. Isla is driving poor Brett insane, and I want to make sure they haven't gone for each other's throats. " Mia smiled, and Oman had to kiss her once more. They reentered the house noticing how quiet it was. Neither were surprised to find both Isla and Brett locked in an intimate kiss. They paused as the unsuspecting couple pulled apart.

Oman cleared his throat, and they walked in. Isla needed space so she asked Mia to come with her leaving the males to talk. Oman smiled at his friend. "Isla is my sister. Grandfather left her in my care. "

Brett smiled, "You are wearing a lovely shade of lipstick."

Oman laughed and wiped the lipstick off of his mouth. "Message received. I will mind my own business. But I ask that you be gentle with her."

Brett laughed. "Oman she is the most pigheaded, exasperating, mule-headed woman I have ever met. Yet, she is all I dream about. Can I pursue her? I am asking your permission because I value your friendship."

Oman smiled "Just don't hurt her. She has gone through so much."

Brett grinned, "You worry about convincing Mia to take a chance on you and I will win Isla's heart."

Oman looked serious, "I am talking with Chief Joe in the morning. If he gives his blessing, I plan to marry her one day."

Brett sighed "Do you think he would approve of me and Isla?" Brett was now nervous. He was not Native American and he knew if Isla married him they would live someplace else. If her chief did not approve, well he would not think that way. Isla Storm would one day be his wife. Just as it seemed Oman and Mia would marry someday as well.

As the men talked, Isla and Mia talked too. Isla noticed that Mia was actually relaxed. Isla had never seen her so calm. She did not know what happened with Oman. However she saw how agitated she was when Oman left a little over a week ago.

"Oman wants to spend the day together tomorrow. I know we had plans but..." Mia paused.

Isla laughed "He makes you smile. Spend the day getting to know him. I've never seen him like this with anyone. Who knows, maybe we can finally become sisters." Isla teased as she hugged her friend.

Soon Mia went to the guest room as she heard Brett moving around in Oman's childhood room. She lay in bed for hours not sleeping. She felt strange and got up. Carefully she walked down the hall to Oman's room. She opened the door and peeked in. Oman was sleeping, and in the grips of a bad dream.

Mia felt compelled to move. Joining him in bed she wrapped her arms around him soothing him. In his dream Oman stopped being afraid. She was here, with him at last. The dream ended and he woke.

"Mia, I thought I was dreaming." Oman spoke softly.

"I couldn't sleep and for some reason.." Oman shifted And Mia forgot to breath. He shifted, pinning her beneath him. His eyes burned deep into her soul, and Mia's body flamed.

"Oman" she gasped.

"Baby, if you are not ready to take this further then I want you to go back to your room." Oman whispered.

Mia smiled, grabbing his face she whispered "Oman, I want you."

"Mia, wait. I don't have condoms." Oman protested.

"I'm protected. We don't need them." Mia assured him.

That was all he needed to hear. One kiss melted into many Soon both lay naked , breathless, and wanting. Oman smiled as he covered Mia's body with his. Soon he slid his turgid member into her warm sheath. Mia had never felt so full. Oman froze he waited. He wanted her with him. In all of his years he had never felt something so perfect. His woman Mia was perfect for him.

"Oman love me." she whispered.

"I do love you Mia. I love you with all my heart. You're it for me girl." My heart belongs to you." He whispered.

He did. Oman loved her as thoroughly as any man could. Tomorrow he would show her his world. He would give her every reason he could think of to move e here with him after graduation. He could not leave. As tribe seer he had an obligation to his people.

As he loved her she bit him. He almost climax, but fought hard to stop it. Mia could no longer hold back and she moaned her release. He felt her contract. She moaned once more and Oman gasped. "Cum for me Mia. Cum with me." They fell into the abyss together.

They lay together limbs intertwined. Mia laughed. "For a quiet guy, damn you're good."

Oman laughed, "Really maybe I was inspired."

Mia laughed and Oman held her close. "Oman, when I finish in a few months can I come..." he kissed her.

"Baby yes. Come here be with me. I know you will have job offers and opportunities and I will never hinder you but I want you in my life." He blurted out.

Mia smiled and said softly, "Oman, I have fallen in love with you. It scares me." She realized that she actually had feelings for this quiet man her own personal prince charming. Oman Storm was the man of her dreams the first time she laid eyes on him.

Oman looked at her. "Mia come back to me OK." He whispered. Mia smiled and blushed. His soft voice made her melt. When he spoke to her in that tone, she would move heaven and hell to make him happy.

Soon the both slept holding each other. Oman awoke a few hours later, and had another vision.

He was concerned and before spending the day with Mia he had to call Ja'Mal. He would have warned him tonight, but Isla's return visit was cause for celebration and he felt he had time. This last vision told him time was almost up.

The next morning Oman smiled as he heard his sister and his future bride preparing breakfast. He however had to make a call. He called Ja'Mal and told him of his vision. Ja'Mal thanked him and told him to enjoy his time with his sister and his lady.

Oman smiled and joined the women in the kitchen. Isla immediately put him to work but with Mia standing near he could not concentrate.

Mia smiled and Oman just watched her. Soon the day began and Oman spent the day with Mia. Brett was just as content. Isla smiled at Brett as he entered the room. Neither seemed to question that Mia came out of Oman's room.

Soon the four young people headed out for the day. Chief Joe asked Brett and Oman to visit with him. The young men did but Oman did not stay long. He had to meet with Marcus and Ja'Mal and then the rest of his day belonged to Mia.

Mia visited with Sunnet and Isla. Kerri joined them and it was great being with Isla as she reconnected with her friends and family. Isla made sure Mia was included. She even hinted that she and Mia would be sisters one day. Sunnet laughed, and soon Mia relaxed. Being with the women here made her miss her sister. But her sister was gone.

Mia was silent, and Isla squeezed her hand. She knew she was thinking of her sister. However, Mia would never be alone again. Even if for some reason, she and Oman did not work out, Isla considered her as a new member of her family. Chief Joe accepted her as well. So Mia White had to get used to having people around now.

Soon Brett and Oman walked in. Mia kept her cool, but a part of her wanted to rush to him and hold on to him. At first Oman was disappointed that she did not rush to him but then he remembered that Mia was naturally reserved and he smiled. She stood and walked to him. He could not resist and held her close for a moment. Some of the tribe members smiled and were genuinely happy for the quiet young man that lost so much.

"Mia come with me I want to show you around." She smiled and nodded.

Brett and Isla went out together as well. Brett was already familiar with the town but he just wanted alone time with Isla.

Meanwhile, Oman took Mia to a special place on pack lands. He'd gotten permission from Ja'Mal to bring her. Grandfather brought him and Isla here when they were younger and it was special to him. Mia was awed by the sheer beauty of the place. The rich green land lay flawlessly before her and the lake was pristine and clear. She saw animals at play, unafraid of being harmed. Then she saw them. She had heard of the majestic creatures, but had never seen on in real life.

The golden white eagle soared. Oman watched the bird intently, as the amazing animal flew across. "Ja'Mal it's magnificent." Mia gasped. "The most beautiful thing I have ever seen"

"No Mia you are the most beautiful creature I have ever seen. This place is special to me and Isla. When we first came here to live with grandfather, we were in so much pain. One day he brought us here and we met his friends. They helped us to heal." Oman took a deep breath and looked at the one woman he wanted eternity with.

"Mia, I will come for you in four months when you graduate. I will ask you to be my wife to come here with me. I know you have hopes dreams and plans, but I pray that somehow I can be included in those dreams." Oman exhaled.

"I know you think two weeks is too soon. But Mia I knew who you were when I met you the first time." Oman stopped and waited for her to refuse and deny him.

She was quiet too quiet. He turned to look at her. He was taken aback as unabashed tears cascaded down her cheeks. "Mia baby, what's wrong?" He asked.

"When I was a little girl and had to go to bed hungry some nights I dream a handsome prince would come save me. I dreamt of you. When I met you years ago it scared me. You looked the same as you did in my dreams." She exhaled. "When Russell attacked Isla, I had to protect her. I had to keep her safe, for you. I could not bear the thought of you being hurt."

Mia walked a few steps away, "Now you ask me to give you time I don't need four months to know I belong here with you but I need to finish my degree. My mother's dream was for one of her daughters to earn a degree. My sister, well she's gone now. But she was going back to college when her tour ended, but she was killed a few years ago. I vowed to be a college graduate and I will. I want to help children like me, like my sister, Kiana."

Oman moved and hugged her again. "I love you Mia. I will always love you." The two spent the rest of the weekend together. Soon, Sunday came and the three friends headed back. Oman held Mia tightly and asked her to call as soon as she was home safe.

Isla laughed and hugged her brother. "Oman I'll keep her safe for you." She told her brother.

"Thank you Sis, You be careful, too." He reminded her.

EPILOGUE

Four months later, several pack members and tribesmen traveled to the university. Isla was graduating as was Mia. Mia was moving home with Oman and working through the county social services office to help open an office in town to counsel community members. Isla had accepted a job offer within the city to help place foster children with proper families.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers