A Love Story: Mia and Oman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

The ceremony was packed. The graduates were called by departments and soon Sociology and Social Services graduates were being called. Everyone was tense and listening for the names of their loved ones. Isla was called first.

"Isla Storm-Graves, Summa Cum Laude receiving a BSW." The crown went wild. Brett was screaming louder than Oman. Oman was angry with his friend at first, when he took his sister to Vegas a month ago and they married. But he realized that Brett loved her and she was safe and happy. Several more names they recognized were called, and then Mia Storm, Summa Cum Laude, receiving a BSW. Oman felt proud as he watched her earn her degree.

Soon the ceremony ended. Oman found Mia and held her so tightly. He was never letting go. They had already packed up the apartment. Isla hugged her brother and joined her new husband. The tribesmen and pack members had gone home. Oman and Mia stayed in the city for one more night. They wanted time alone.

The next day they stopped by the Grave's home before leaving. Snake called Andrew, he had learned some information about Mia's sister, Kiana. Informants told him they believed they could get herout. It would be a fire fight, but in the next month, Kiana White would be back on American soil. Kiana White was alive. She was malnourished, in need of medical help, but Mia would have her sister back. Andrew and Snake decided not to share the news until they knew for sure Mia would not be hurt by her sister's return. In the end both men had a goal, Mia was getting her family back.

Oman and Mia rode home. When they arrived they went straight to chief Joe's home. "So Mia and Oman, when can we schedule your ceremony?" Chief Joe asked.

Oman smiled, "As soon as possible." The chief laughed.

A few days later in a private ceremony, Oman Storm and Mia White joined their lives together for eternity. Brea and Earl Graves drove down for the ceremony. However, that was not the only surprise. Dina and Daniel, Andrew and Cici, Peter and Kim, Emily and Snake, and especially Brett and Isla showed up. Mia was overjoyed. For a girl that had no family hers had grown so large in a few months.

Snake and Andrew smiled. If it was possible and they had their way, Kiana White would be home with her younger sister soon. Until they could deliver, they would let their knowledge remain secret.

The ceremony ended and everyone returned home. Mia and Oman returned to their home happy, and more in love with each other than ever.

*****

The next night, in the quiet bedroom at their home, Mia slept. Oman awoke and walked out to where his grandfather kept a small garden. He needed to plant. He would always help Grandfather, and watching the vegetables and fruit grow fascinated him.

Oman stood next to the fertile ground. Bending low he scooped up the rich, dark soil into his hand. Slowly, he let it sift through his fingers, as Grandfather had often done.

He felt a chill as he recalled his parents and their animosity towards each other before they died. Then he felt warm and safe. It was if grandfather sent his blessings from beyond. Oman smiled as his wife joined him. Laughing and moving quickly, he lifted her and whispered the ancient words he heard many years before when Grandmother passed.

"Keyeema deo, Mia. I will love you for all eternity." Oman whispered.

Mia wrapped her arms around her new husband and vowed her love to him. Soon the air grew nippy and they went inside together, in love, and knowing that in the end, they had found their other half.

THE END

Thank you for reading. I certainly hope any mistakes that I made did not detract from the story for you. Again, thank you.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers