All Comments on 'A Love Story: Peter and Kim'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I would have enjoyed it more if it weren't for all the errors. The he's and she's and his and her's being mixed up, the letters left off or out of words, words left out of sentences....

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 9 years ago
Good Story

Enjoyed it. Looking fwd to reading more of your writing. However, suggest get your work edited. Spelling, mistaken pronouns and misuse of forms of the verbs to lay vs to lie - all and more could be improved with editing. It would make your content look so much better. I would be happy to assist if you wish.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

I loved it...the errors did not take anything away from the story.

This is one couple that I was happy that got back together. Both of them had issues that they didn't know they had going into the marriage. The much needed counseling was the key to helping them both grow and start over.

MySecretSideMySecretSideover 9 years ago
great job

Great story. You are one of the best writers on here. Yes there were mistakes but you wanted us and asked that we don't be too concerned. I for one just enjoyed the story. The mistakes were not distracting for me at all. I want to say keep it up. Some of us really appreciate it.

chris73170chris73170over 9 years ago
great story

your mispellings dont bother me. im not that great of a speller myself. i loved your story. when i was a firefighter/paramedic i would read romance novels to relax from the stress of the job. this story would go great in a romance novel.

racfguyracfguyover 9 years ago
I'm a little disappointed...

that Kim took the asshole back. Having said that, I did enjoy this chapter, and was pleased that the distracting errors from the previous chapter seemed fewer.

Please keep writing about the Graves clan - I would really like to know more about them, and the resuced Air Force sister.

anjel76anjel76over 9 years ago
from an avid follower

Just so you and others who may read my comment before they post, I want to say a few things. Firstly, thank you so much for not leaving your fans hanging too long--your stories are amazing and I love reading and rereading them. Secondly, for those who have never posted a story on lit...you really don't know what you are asking for. Getting an editor from lit to check your work is like adding 2 weeks to the publishing time. I'll deal with minor mistakes just to have the story sooner. Its not like I paid the author to be able to read it. They are allowing me out of the kindness of their souls to read their works--which I think in this author's case deserves to be published.

So thank you for allowing me the pleasure to read your uneditted work of art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you need an editor

And quite frankly, a better plot than this

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Misleading title

Dear Iread2relax,

Allow me to start off by complimenting you on your writing. The characters were well fleshed out, the conversations were believable and the depth of emotion revealed by the various characters was also well expressed. That being said, Mr Peter came across as an abusive personality who took great pleasure in manipulating and emotionally abusing Mrs Kim. All in all, I feel his claim of being in "love" with Mrs Kim to be quite dubious in light of his actions and thus the title of "A Love Story: Peter and Kim" to be misleading.

On a more personal note, your characterization of Mr Peter and Mrs Kim as abuser and abusee in an unequal partnership was very well written and quite believable. To paraphrase Samuel Coleridge, you have masterfully succeeded in the task of transferring "from (y)our inward nature a human interest and a semblance of truth sufficient to procure for these shadows of imagination that willing suspension of disbelief for the moment, which constitutes poetic faith". Bravo. That I personally would have preferred it if Mrs Kim escaped the abusive clutches of Mr Peter and went on to find someone worthy of her love is no reflection on your skill in writing and is only a personal opinion.

Once again, on congratulations a very well written story.

Yours,

SUSAN

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From One Anon to Anon

This is not an English Course get an Editor yourself

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
LOVE STORIES ARE NEVER LIKE THE MOVIES

reality sets in and becomes a new norm. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
raac

this was a raac for sure.. she really should have divorced his ass

Fefe1969Fefe1969over 9 years ago
What ?

What's raac?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

This is a great story. It's real and hard. The wife knew he had an affair. She forgave him. He cheated after that but she still chose to fight for her marriage. Not all women leave, and not allem cheat. If he cheats again, she told him that she is done. The author showed us a true story not a fairytale. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I do not agree with the last comment

True story is that a child of 4yrs does not attach themselves to a complete stranger so quick, especially if the child had only his mother for his first 4 years, they are completely in love with their mummy and would it take only 6 months for the wife to forgive him? That is some very very deep hurt and betrayal twice the wife has to deal with. Especially when he wanted a child with another woman? She deserved to find mutual respect and 1st baba experience with another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your a damn good writer!

I didn't want to like this story. Adultery is so common place now and it really bothers me. Initially I wanted to stop reading but it was so well written I was actually cheering for reconciliation. Great story. Keep of the good work.

Faltu1Faltu1almost 6 years ago
Great

There are sometimes you don't know what to do,.

'couse life is always pen in the ASS.

5 🌟 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's ok

1. To each his own but I would have kicked Peter to the curb!

2. I do think I would like to read Andrew's story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
1299 Followers
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories