All Comments on 'A Love That Heals'

by 1writer

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
TibxoTibxoover 14 years ago
Welcome to Literotica...

A brilliant first story. May you continue to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Outstanding story.

I can't wait to read more of your stories. If they are anywhere near as good as this one it won't belong before you are one of the most read authors on this site. Please keep write more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You Have So Much To Learn!

I'm assuming because of age group you specified in your profile, that you've actually read something in you life, so I feel justifued in coming across as ticked off as I sound when I tell you...

Never, EVER... and I don't care if Hemmingway, King, Koontz, Shakespear and Lovecraft are all standing around you and pointing large caliber weapons at your head telling you to do it, do you EVER have two people having a conversation in the same paragraph! Another thing you might want to do, is read your story through... several times, if need be, to check for typos (and yes, those can include words that are spelled right but should not be there, like "... to the care" instead of "car". Granted, we are only human and we will miss things here and there, but do your best to do your own editing. Write the story, and then let it sit for a day or so, and then read it through like you are reading someone elses work. Other than that, it was a passing first story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Great story writen with a lot of passion

Writing skills can be learned, but putting passion into one's writing is something that has to be natural. This author does have the ability to show real passion into his work. I do agree that there are some flaws in the work, but not so pronounced to be distracting from the content. A good reread by the author will help correct most of those.I say well done for the first post, and thank you for your story..........Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

Loved your story of a son and mom taking care of each other....so hot & erotic when a mother and son pleasure each other........I think every mother and son at least thinks about it. By the way, ignore that idiot who complained about your writing skills......that person needs to get a real life........

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pretty good

It was a good story, especially for a first effort. I agree with Anonymous that there were some typos, but I found it funnier that there were some in their response also(justified, Hemingway and Shakespeare were misspelled). Follow your own advice to proofread your work, A.

BiskitBiskitover 14 years ago
Love you mom

No matter the grammer, you write with a degree of passion and understanding of incest. Good story, not original but well thought out. I jerked off reading it and that's all that really counts when it cums to incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot momma

I LOVED THIS STORY... MATURE WOMEN ARE THE BEST LOVERS, TEACHERS, AND FRIENDS. I HAVE HAD SEVERAL OVER THE YEARS

WITH NO REGRETS.......... A 20 YEAR OLD AINT GOT SHIT ON A

50 YEAR OLD

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 14 years ago
Simple and Romantic

Please know - by simple, I do not criticize - too many writers (myself included) get too caught up in unnecessary window dressing. This story is a straight forward romantic and very erotic tale of love between mother and son. Superbly executed! Looking forward to the next!

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Caregiving Love Heals

Excellent story of steamy HOT LOVING, as two wounded bodies/souls care for, nurse, heal each other and find satisfying ULTRASEX to supplant the vicious violence they've lived through! I guess the lessons are two: (1) A woman about 40 is at the top of her sexual powers, whereas the guy's peak is at 20. And (2) if you cannot find a good man, honey, just grow one!

xkelekoxxkelekoxover 14 years ago
great story

hope this is the first of many mom-son stories, you spin a good yarn i'll be waiting for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this is a magnificent story of a mother and her heroic motherfucking boy

1writer has an excellent claim to that name. The story of Jason and his mom is superbly crafted. Take one sentence: "He found clean sheets and pillow cases, and made her bed. It was not the neatest bed making ever, but it would pass." That's a true and very funny account of an 18 year old kid like Jason trying to make a bed. Jason rescues his mother Julie from a terrible abuser and reaps a hero's reward--his own mother's mommy-hole. Julie and Jason love everything about each other, particularly what the other one has between the legs that's "different" and complementary. Jason loves that wonderful, magical hole between his mother's legs that he came out of. Julie loves what makes her darling baby boy a boy, his big hard cock and his heavy loaded balls. When he's helping his mother wash, Jason admires her big breasts and rubbery nipples and gets hard in his pants. Both of them know that a mother's tits are fun-bags for her son, and Jason has plenty of boyish fun with his mother's tits. But the main event is further down. Big strong Jason places his mom in her bed, she's like a feather to him, and both lose their clothes. They're naked in front of each other and excited as hell. I'm glad that they skip oral action (for now), and just get to it. Jason slides his big stiff mommy-pleaser into his mother, it's easy as pie, mom's wetter than she ever been before. They both sigh, Jason's back home, where he belongs. He's gentle, mom's arms are still in casts, and he fucks his mother with long, slow strokes, his big cock reaching her womb--the womb he lived in for nine months. Nothing's ever felt as good to the boy as having his cock surrounded by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat, nothing's ever felt as good to Julie as having her son's fat cock up where he started out. Mom cums like crazy, filling Jason with boyish pride. He unloads his young balls up inside his mother, shooting her a huge twatful of creamy semen. In the months and years to come, Jason gives his mom gallons of his semen, he just loves giving her his semen, he's just got to do it, and Julie loves getting it from her virile manly boy. They stay together for the rest of their lives, with Jason's cock up his mother's cunt more than it's just hanging down over his balls.

Johnny0432Johnny0432over 6 years ago
WHY?

why are guys bent on pedophilia??? I want a woman with neatly trimmed pussy hair, a woman! not some prepubescent child. when I have a girl friend shaved I say why? you make me feel like a pedophile...I want a WOMAN!!! more than a few have been fuckin dumped...

mspervy46mspervy46about 6 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story, Ahabscribe is the best incest romance writer there is yolk his experience. "Johnny0432" is just a parasite, delete him or just ignore him.. The son is 18, that's good enough.

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
Thanks for writing

The care giver/protector is a good basis for bringing two battered people together. As you write more I hope you will build on this beginning entry and fill out the core of the story with more about the characters. Instead of straight to bed on the first day home from hospital, while still in extreme pain. Allow them time for recovery from emotional and physical battering, a few meals, dealing with medications, dressing and undressing, moving around the house, growing closer as they heal physically and emotionally, drawing closer day by day. All aiding their relationship to grow until one evening instead of tucking her in and crossing the hall to his room . . . . . . .

Letting us know who they are as they discover each other.

imho, shaving is a generational preference. Mature readers tend to like a natural trim while younger generations seem to like waxed. write what you like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous