All Comments on 'A Love Unleashed'

by ttcrusader

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
British English???

Hi !!!! I liked the story from across the pond. Really liked it. I don't think you overdid the British English. However, I am curious about "8 inches"...I thought you were into metric.

I will read your first submission later.

Keep up the good work.

BiskitBiskitover 13 years ago
Hot Mum

Well done. I was masturbating before he slipped his hand up under mum's dress. Great dialog and very erotic. Thanks for making incest beautiful and exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
UK folk are bimeasural

Petrol in litres, distance in miles, body height in feet & inches, body weight in stones, flooring in sq metres, food in kilos and grams, etc.. Unless your school age - they're not so good at stones, feet and inches. We can cope with both systems, unlike NASA Mars lander programmers.

katibkatibover 13 years ago
Twenty point five centimeters

Excellent. I especially like your skill at dialogue.

oliver1242oliver1242over 13 years ago
Write a part 2 for this piece

I really like this story. The love between mother and son is not just physical but also emotional.Their togetherness is like a husband and wife how have come to love each other more and more each day. Apparently the mother ahd some quandries about the relationship early in the story;although not mentioned,she was probably worried about pregnancy and what her friends and society would say or do should the relationship becomes public. Writing a second or more parts could cover the future for this couple should there be any children that may enter their home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yuck

The dialog was terrible. Belonged on a teen movie.

You obviously like the word 'cunt' as you used it so often. Five times in one paragraph. I have to ask, are you just here so you can write naughty words and mummy and duddy cant see it?

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Pay no mind, did rather well. Good for second attempt.

Want more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
rhia is an excellent story of hot...

motherfucking by a highly talented writer. Young strong Jake is deep'y drawn to his own mother's cunt, a much more common occurrence than a scared society cares to admit. Boys dream of that wonderful hole between their mother's legs, and like Jake it makes them hard in their pants. Jake's mom notices of course, mothers like to see what's happening between their boy's thighs, the big bulge when he's seated, the tent under his fly when he's standing around his mom. Mom teasingly remarks about her boy's boner, while darting sexy glances to his crotch. Like all boys Jake's thrilled to have his own mother discussing and admiring his hard prick, and his mom invites him to see how wet it's making her between the legs. Mom's delectable cunt is drenched, the way a boy loves to find his mother's twat. Mother is aching to have her handsome well-built son shove that big stiff prick of his up where it belongs, up his mommy's slit. Which is what the aggressive young male does, finally flooding his own mother's sultry minge with the large doses of the warm semen waiting for her in his hot young balls. Jake gifts his mom with big twatfuls of his creamy sperm, to their mutual pleasure. One small objections--no reason to call her by her first name. While he's grunting and pounding his mother's cunt Jake should call her mom or even mommy. It's actually what most all boys do when they're tearing up the finest twat in the whole fucking world--their own mother's!

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
good story

I always like it when the Mom instigates the seduction-very hot sex, good characters-nicely written- thanks

SummerXSummerXover 9 years ago
Reading in bed.

Every once in a while you happen on a story that you wish would never end, this for me was one such. It was as if I could almost 'feel' what Debs must have been feeling, the erotic thrill, upon finding Jakes story, the heightening of sexual arousal through the teasing and shopping for sexy lingerie. Then the sexual intimacy of their 'normal date', a fantasy within a fantasy as I imagined what they may have whispered to each other, told each other they wanted to do to the other,.. did I feel warm breath on my ear at that point?

Like Debs I copied this story, like Debs I took it to bed to read and like Debs I slipped two fingers in my........ but that is another story. :)

Thank you tt' xxx

ansdguyansdguyover 9 years ago
Very good reading.

I enjoyed this mother/son romance. The mother's seduction was short and sweet and thats just fine with me.

I like to ad that whenever I read a story which is told from the perspective of the woman, I know immediately that the author is male when the woman refers to her pussy as her "cunt". I don't know about women in the U.K., but the vast majority of American woman despise the word "cunt". They find it extremely crude and demeaning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
one to keep

There are a few stories that I readover and over. This one definitely made that list

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
American english or English english

This writer writes and expresses himself well. Doesn't make any difference which side of the pond he's on. Just accept it for what it is. A good story, well written. At least he knows the correct words to use when telling a story which is more than can be said for the majority of the writers on this web site.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
And a large + score of 5 to offset the asshole annony

who reads all of these stories and then bitches about them. he's one sick gay guy!

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
Another Well-Deserved 5 Stars

Ignore pompous, condescending assholes who hide behind anonymity. Those who can't write criticize those who can. I love well written works of erotic fiction. Consentual sex between mom and son are right at the top of my list of favorites. I didn't GIVE you 5 stars...you earned them.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
fun story

and I loved the comment regarding

UK folk are bimeasural

spot on

keki123keki123over 6 years ago
5 stars!!!

What a beautiful love story!!! I really like to believe that there any many mothers and sons who have a deep desire to make love to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Similar To My Own True Story

Mom was still in high school when she got pregnant. We were always close, more like brother and sister than like mom and son. Dad and I were never close. He wasn't mean to me, just indifferent. He died just as I was preparing to leave for college. In the first weeks of college, my mom was cleaning up my room and found my porn stash. I had several magazines of mom and son sex. Needless to say our relationship truly changed after that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Love the story. Very gratifying to see a mother and son can come to terms of the their love for one another. Thanks for your time and imagination.

TabooTales1TabooTales1almost 5 years ago
Very good

While I would have preferred a bit more build-up on the mother's behalf (did she struggle with her decision, etc) because it would add a bit more realism to the story, it's still a great piece with tremendous writing. Well done and I'll be following for more stories.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a2 months ago

I thoroughly enjoy reading mutually consensual incestuous love stories between emotionally and psychologically mature individuakls. There is no guilt, shame, self-loathing, self-recrimination nor self-doubt. Both individual know and accept who they love unconditionally. They know who makes them complete. They know who accepts them as they are. No one attempts to reshape the other. 5 star story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userttcrusader@ttcrusader
457 Followers
I'm a very happy attached man who enjoys erotica. Although I would never indulge in incest, I have always been facinated by it, and May to December relationships (mature ladies). I decided I would see if I could contribute and try to give some pleasure to others. I've...