All Comments on 'A Love Worth Fighting For'

by stormwolf3710

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
FormerReaderFormerReaderover 8 years ago
Liked it

I didn't read the other one but I DO like this one. Judging from your intro this isnt your preferred style of writing so thanks for doing it, even if it was just to show you can, and you did well. I get the impression you used spell check because some of the words were unintentionally funny. Also, watch the use of "to" and "too". To is used in the context like "Going from L.A. to Paradise Island". Too is used when a sentence means also, like in your story you typed "I love you to Diana". Too should be used instead. Anyway, I always thought WW was a better fit for Supes than Lois. Great.

RpierzRpierzover 8 years ago
I echo FormeReader

I thought it was well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OP

Supes isn't OP(common mistake), Ulysses,Darkseid,Wraith,Mongul, all of them can defeat him :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

like this story , very good now can this be put to into pictures , illustrations ?

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadalmost 3 years ago

To add to FormerReader's critique, to vs to and from vs form are common mistakes throughout this story amongst many others. You really should have someone edit your work before publishing it. You claim to be a teacher, yet you are allowing very elementary mistakes in your final drafts. I don't know if that is out of laziness or you don't care, but as a reader it's very distracting to what is otherwise good writing. I give it a four but should have been a five.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous