A Love Worth Fighting For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kal deepened his kiss as one of his fingers entered her wet center, the walls of her cunt hungrily clamping down as his finger pushed inward. Diana' moaned and bucked her hips as Kal slipped another finger in and started to rub them against her inner walls, his rough pads rubbing over her G spot.

Looking down into her loving eyes Kal started to thrust his fingers in and out faster, his thumb brushing over her large clit. Diana's moans escaped in short gasps of breath as his hand brought her closer to climax.

"K..Kal I..I need..ohh I need." Diana tried to get out as her body was rocked by a mini orgasm.

"What do you need Diana?" Kal asked quietly as he continued to thrust his fingers in and out of her.

"I need you inside me. Oh Kal please, I need you." Diana pleaded as his thumb sent an electric shock of pleasure up her body form where it pressed against her clit. Kal was more than happy to grant her request. His own desire had been growing seeing her squirm and moan below him.

Kal quickly straddled Diana and placed his cock against her lips before slowly thrusting in. He had barely gotten more than his head in before Diana let out a loud animalistic moan and came all over his cock and the sheets. Smiling Kal placed one hand on her large hip and the other on one of her shoulders and held her down as he continued to push in, her the inner walls of her cunt spasaming as Kal's large rod pressed further into her.

"Ohh yes please Kal. More, more. Ohh its so big, yes." Diana said as Kal grunted pressing more of his cock into her tight cunt. Kal was amazed at how tight and wet her cunt was and the thought that unlike with Lana or Lois he didn't have to hold back but could enjoy his self.

"Ohh claim me Kal. Claim your prize." Diana said urging Kal on to thrust in further and faster. Grinning Kal gave into his goddesses request and started to speed up, the sound of striking flesh filling the room as his cock quickly pumped in and out of Diana's pussy.

"Ughh, you look so good on your back with my cock inside of you." Kal said spearing her again with his cock as he looked down at her. He smiled at seeing her beautiful face scrunched up in pleasure, her bright white teeth biting down on her bottom lip as she tried to hold in a moan. "Moan for me love. Let me hear your beautiful voice as I fill you with my seed." Kal said speeding up his thrusts causing her large breasts to start to sway on her chest.

"Kal please I'm so close. Cum in me. Fill me with your seed and make me carry you children." Diana said releasing the large moan she had been holding in. Her pussy spasaming around Kal's cock as she came, her own juices running down the inside of her long legs a second before Kal let out a loud grunt and came in her, his whole body shuddering as he thrust in as far as he could and shot stream after stream of hot sticky cum into her womb.

"Diana that was..that was amazing." Kal said lowering himself down gently on top of her. As he leaned down to kiss her he suddenly found his world being turned upside down and found himself on his back starting up into a pair of loving almond shaped eyes. All Kal could see was his love's bright eyes and playful smirk as her long black hair fell down beside their face cutting them off from the rest of the world.

Diana slowly leaned down and pressed her large soft lips against Kal's, her fingers intertwining between his and holding his hands down as she continued to long slow kiss. Kal tried for a second to flip her like she had him but her years of training had allowed her to use her hips to pin him down to where he couldn't get any leverage.

"Just lay back and let me do all the work this time" She said sitting up on his chest. Diana let go of his hands before running them down his strong muscular arms and over his chest. Diana gave an appreciative purr as she felt the strong muscles in his chest before slowly moving her hands the rest of the way down his chest. Kal watched as she raised up on her strong tanned legs and gently grabbed ahold of his cock with her slender fingers.

Diana smiled as she ran her hand up and down Kal's cock, taking delight in the pleasure she could see on his face as she stroked him. Not breaking eye contact with him she lined her dripping core above his cock and slowly started to lower herself down onto him. Diana's mouth parted in a silent breath of pleasure as the large head split her lips.

Closing her eyes in pleasure she continued to lower herself onto his shaft. She could feel it splitting her walls as she slowly took more and more of it into her. She let out a gasp of surprise as she felt Kal's strong hands on her hips guiding her down onto him.

"I think I like this view better than the last one my love" Kal said looking up at Diana and smiling as he watched his cock disappear deeper inside of her. He felt like he was going to explode as he watched the beautiful goddess lower herself onto his shaft, her large breasts swaying slightly as she moved. Diana decided to tease him and started to raise her hips up until only his large head was inside of her. Diana started to slowly take him inside of her again before raising up only to repeat the process.

Kal just watched in pleasure as his cock was engulfed over and over by her hot tight tunnel. His pleasure was only doubled as Diana started to play with her breasts as she stroked him off with her pussy. Kal watched as her strong hands massaged her breasts, her fingers pinching and pulling at her own nipples and drawing moans of pleasure from the raven haired beauty. After a few minutes Diana felt the hunger to have her lover fully inside of her again and slowly started to lower herself down onto his cock.

"Ohh kal its so big. I don't think I can take all of it." Diana moaned as she felt the head of his cock press against the opening to her womb. Diana quickly found herself wrapped up in his arms, her chest pressed against his as he sat up under her.

"Let me take you mind off of it love." Kal said before crushing his lips against hers. Diana's scream of pleasure was eaten up by Kal's lips as he thrust up bypassing her final barrier. Diana saw stars in front of her eyes as Kal's cock impaled her deeper than he had previously. A mix of pain and pleasure going through her as the last quarter of his cock pressed into her womb.

"Ohh kal it feels so good yes. Fuck my womb Kal. Plant you seed right in my womb and make me yours." She pleaded again and again as she rode him, his hips thrusting up into her.

"That's right princess moan for me. Let me hear how much you love having me inside of you." Kal said in excitement, his hands seemingly moving all over her back as he continued his assault on her pussy. "Ohh Diana i'm going to cum. I'm going to cum inside this beautiful cunt of yours and make you mine." Kal said feeling his balls start to tighten.

"I'm already yours Kal. Yes, yes fill me with your seed. Yess." Diana yelled as she felt his cock enter her fully and the large shaft start to pulse as it filled her womb with his seed. Diana felt her own pussy start to cum in response. Her juices mixing with his as he continued to thrust deep into her.

Panting from the exertion Kal leaned back and brought Diana down on top of him. The two met again for another long kiss before Diana stretched out on top of him, using his body as her own personal pillow. Kal smiled down at his beautiful goddess and ran his hand though her long dark hair. Neither one was sure how long they laid like that, in total contentment in each other's arms. But by the time Diana started to move the once golden light of the sun had been replaced by the silvery shine of the moon.

Kal didn't notice her movement until he noticed the absence of his warm blanket. Diana rolled off of Kal though she didn't go much further. Instead she snuggled up against him, her bright eyes staring at his face as she used one of his arms as a pillow. Kal rolled over and pulled a blanket over them before wrapping an arm around her waist. Snuggling against one another the two heroes quickly fell into a deep pleasant sleep.