All Comments on 'A Lover's Confession'

by flynnemery

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
dondddonddabout 6 years ago
Conquering your pussy in church...

Though the female writer was atheist, I wonder, if the female was Christian, and her man wasn't, what would be going through her mind as her lover fucked her pussy in the confessional.

As he pushed his raw, unprotected penis in & out of her sexy Sister in Christ pussy, did she, as she was in a confessional, think of God, her faith or her moral convictions?

Did she worry his penis wasn't Christian, like her?

Or, do all those "heavenly thoughts" quickly disappear as the Christian woman enjoys her man's passionate thrusts, thrusting & pushing ever deeper into the depths of her Christian "innocence?"

Truth is, she doesn't likely think of theology or "godly things" as she feels him push his hard, nonChristian penis deep inside her, making her a woman in every way & showing her what real life is all about. She wraps her arms around him tightly, closing her eyes to the pleasurable feelings his penis gives her from first penetration to finish.

After about 20-30 minutes of passionate fucking, she hears him grunt & feels his penis spasming. Soon, she feels his warm, spermy cum conquering her pussy, which she so willingly gives him. Later, back at his place, the Christian woman will so easily disrobe & present herself, a Christian woman, to him, to allow him to fuck her in every conceivable position throughout the night. She will become subservient to his every carnal nonChristian desire.

But... as she gives her man her pussy in a confessional, she may well think of her God or her faith as she feels his spermy cum splashing against her pussy lips. She doesn't want these intimate moments to end & doesn't care he's not wearing protectin as her Christian pussy becomes subservient to his desires.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous