All Comments on 'A Lovers' Tale'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Magical

Such a wonderful, stunningly written presentation. I LOVED IT! A perfect tale & example of taboo, with a little revenge thrown in. A bonus is the anonymity of Mommy; that She names Herself as 'Mommy slut' is brilliant.

grayge37grayge37over 7 years ago
As I am the first to comment . . .

I'll be brief. Your writing is good and the descriptions are also.

However, I find this story and others like it to be personally depressing, which why I only gave it 5 stars.

In my opinion, it doesn't warrant another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Liked aspects of it

I for one don't mind glum stories, but I didn't find myself loving the protagonists. Ironically, they felt soulless in a story that was quite emotional. Perhaps it was due to the dialogue which was subpar throughout to put it mildly. The narrative, however, was much better. You tell a story very well. It's just the dialogue you need to work on. For starters, you may want to stop inserting exclamation marks in places they shouldn't be. It threw me off and made it feel awkwardly artificial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

Want to know more about having three children? Dothey marry what happens???

SkitroundSkitroundover 7 years ago
It probably was a Good story.

But as soon as a story starts flip flopping back and forth between two sides of the story I skip it. You want to tell two sides, make two stories. Otherwise one perspective of a story is sufficient, if you are a good story teller.

The subjects are ones I like, so I will look for more of your stories as long as they dont flip flop back and forth between two characters.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 7 years ago
Emotional

A great read

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A very good story!

I like your style! Very well done! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

Your story is wonderful.love it

sabra16023sabra16023over 7 years ago
Great story

Great read. Gave it 5 stars. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
amazing

i haven't read anything this good on the whole website.Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Liked the story very much. It was sad and emotional but a happy ending. Mother and Son are bound to become closer with a new relationship building.

The making love with the drunken Father on the bed beside them was the icing on the cake. He had lost his wife to there loving son.

Enjoyed the story being written by both Mother and Son.

Keep writing.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a masterpiece 👌

emotional and engaging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well done

Rate it 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just mindless and talentless garbage !

Excreted by a liar and a cheater. "1*" this illiterate drivel deserves !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Second time reading this I think it's the best you've done so far.

Johnny0432Johnny0432over 6 years ago
Nice story 5 stars

The shaved pussy is a turn off for me. I prefer a woman not somebody who's pussy looks a nine year old...hair in the teeth makes it real...

batman20003batman20003over 6 years ago
great story

I do have an academic background so the spelling sometimes glared at me, however, please ignore the ignorance of your detractors. Imagine starting a read, finding it not to your liking and then bitching about it. Imagine reading a good story and then a shaved pudenda is included, and you get so turned off you find you need to bitch. A volunteer editor would help all our writings. You, nor the rest of us are professionals. Others may have to live with our foibles or MOVE on.

Keep writing, your work turns me on!

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 6 years ago
Love Stories Like This!

As a fellow writer, I appreciate stories like this one, as I believe taking things all the way and bringing them to a satisfactory conclusions, while taking care not to ignore obvious details. This story doesn't fall into those traps at all, which let's me know you've taken care not to do that.

All too often, especially with Incest-themed stories, writers tend to have male/female characters engaging in unprotected sex (more often than not numerous times). And not once is birth-control ever mentioned, let alone used, yet somehow the female character doesn't wind up pregnant. That is an important detail that I feel should not be left out of ANY erotic story, incest or not. Also, I appreciate the satisfactory ending, as most novice writers tend to end their story/ries in such a sudden fashion that it leaves the story feeling incomplete.

As for the critic(s) who like to criticize authors for a character(s) having a shaved pussy, please grow up out of the 70's. Me personally, while I have not complaint if a woman is shaved baby smooth or has a freshly cut lawn, I'd much rather tongue a bare pussy than to feel like I'm going down on a silverback.

wtsimmons1964wtsimmons1964over 4 years ago
Most of this story please......

The intimacy, the personal side, the Love between mother and son, OMG. Amazing!

SchakaSchakaover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

This story seems to have touched a lot of people.

alo0ozalo0ozabout 4 years ago
This is a sweet little story

I just love it. Your writing is always good. However, one thing most of them lack is HEA. this has is one of he minority. I love this much as it has the type that i like read in stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'll pass

I don't like the gay anal crap.

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Loved the storyline very much and your writing was good as well. It was depressing at times and also predictable but a very fine story none the less.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(3/31/2022) This was a very enjoyable read. It hit many emotional buttons for me. The ending was perfect; life goes on. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

John did NOT get what he really deserved. Thanks for closing the loops and getting us a full story with an ending.

4*

BJ

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntameover 1 year ago

BTW ... this is the third story you wrote where you confused "peritoneum" (the serous membrane lining the cavity of the abdomen and covering the abdominal organs) with "perineum" (the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva) ... just saying.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Liked the story but you should have wrote more of their lives after they left her worthless husband gave it a 4!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

NO razors, not ever!!! 2 rating

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous