A Lovers' Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,079 Followers

I felt so exposed, so vulnerable. I never had a man, anyone for that matter, have me in such a licentious pose. I must have looked like the women in one of those girly magazines. I felt myself getting wet.

I could see beads of sweat on his forehead. I smiled to reassure him. I wondered in my nervousness whether it looked like a grimace. I closed my eyes. I fought the mental battles of guilt. Guilt at cheating on my husband. Guilt at entering an incestuous relationship with my son. And finally, guilt that my son was kneeling between my wantonly spread legs gently pulling a comb through my tangled mass of pubic hair and trimming it.

I was relieved when he began applying the shaving cream. It covered my wetness. Hank had some difficulty holding my vaginal lips and trimming the hair around there. My copious secretions made them wet and slippery.

Hank's hands were gentle as he rubs the shaving cream into my stubble. The process fascinates me. I lean forward and watch as my son pulls his razor through the foam. It was an incredibly warm moment. A moment of intimacy shared with my partner, lover and son.

Laid bare for the first time since I gave birth, my nether region felt cold. My eyes popped open as I felt the cold shaving foam being applied to my intimate parts. I smiled down at my son shaving me. His sweating face was a picture of concentration, eyes squinting, brow furrowed and his lips pressed into a thin line.

When he finished, he leaned down and kissed my pussy lips for the first time. I was like a virgin, shivering at that first kiss. He traced the outline of my vaginal lips with his tongue.

"Do I...taste okay?" I was raised to believe that our private parts were distasteful, something to be hidden. Yet Hank was kissing mine, causing delectable shivers in them.

"Like Ambrosia!"

***

Mom's pussy was not the first one I licked. However, it was the first one where the taste was as described in the romance novels. Her juices were thick and sweet. They flowed easily dribbling across her ass cheeks and my chin.

I love the licentiousness of her legs in the air held by her hands on her thighs. Her exposing herself like this meant her complete surrender to what now seemed inevitable. Mom gripped my head and pulled me tight to her as she climaxed, her body shaking. The room spins as I drink her ejaculate.

***

"No fair," I groan as I come down from yet another orgasm. "I have cum many times and you have only cum once."

I gently push his head away and lower my legs from the arms of the chair.

"Mom, I want to be sure you are happy!"

I stood, took his hand in mine and walked the few short steps to the bed. I crawled in bed. Hank followed me.

"Would you think I was a slut if I asked you to do something I always wanted to do?"

I watched a quirky smile play across my son's face.

"But you are my slut, my mommy slut! And my mommy slut can ask me anything."

The short phrase carried a double meaning, a meaning I would come to embrace. I was my son's slut. I would fuck him anywhere, any time he wanted. I would fuck anyone he wanted me to. I was his. My pussy was his. I was his mommy slut.

"I want to 69. I want to feel your cock in my mouth while your mouth pleasures my pussy."

***

"Turn around."

Mom smiled devilishly at me and turned head to toe. As she walked backwards on her hands and knees, I could see her pussy lips were swollen and beaded with her juices. Her freshly shaved vulva glistened with her wetness. I pulled her slim childlike rump to me, burying my face in her pussy.

"Oh sweet Jesus! I can't believe I denied myself this most delicious of pleasures."

Mom took my cock in her hands and slowly stroked it as I ran my tongue the length of her pussy with the tip of my tongue just inside her labia. Mom groaned and took me in her mouth.

Dad snorted and turned from his back to his side facing us. Spittle drooled from the corner of his mouth down to the paper thin bedspread. I glanced at him but never stopped licking the nectar of my mom's pussy.

I did figure eights with my tongue circling her large swollen clit, crossing her dripping engorged vaginal lips down to her peritoneum and back. Mom ground her pussy into my face. She took my cock out of her mouth and looked back at me.

"Baby, that feels incredible! Don't stop! Please."

I pressed her up off me.

"Never mother, never! I will drink this delicious nectar as long as you want."

***

He pulled my hips down and teased my pussy with gentle kisses and licks. My... cunt... spasmed. I embraced the word with all of its connotations. I held no reservations about my situation or its implications. Only the copious flowing of my juices embarrassed me.

He was no larger than his father. It was not size I needed. My hand held his tool at the root. The corners of my mouth ached. I gagged as his mushroom head touched the back of my throat.

At that moment John snorted and rolled over. I watched him as I continued sucking Hank's cock. You bastard I thought. I gave you 25 years of my life. The one good thing that came of our marriage is under me now, eating my pussy while I suck his cock.

As my son licked my pussy, I could feel my orgasm building. It started deep within my stomach, radiating throughout my body. I looked over at my husband of 25 years as my son, our son, brought me to a soul shaking orgasm. I saw his eyes flutter open. He stared at us blankly. In his drunken stupor he did not realize that he was watching me place the horns of a cuckold on him. He no longer had a claim on me or my pussy. I screamed as Hank brought me to a soul shaking orgasm.

I could not stop my hips from pumping nor my back from undulating as my body quaked under my son's ministrations. At its peak that same wanton thought came to me. I wanted John to wake up, to see us sucking and licking each other.

I took Hank's cock back in my mouth again. I sucked hard, applying pressure with my lips while my tongue circled his cockhead. I wanted to taste him again. I wanted to taste my son's cum. I wanted it to fill me mouth. I wanted it to feel it slide down my throat into my belly.

I felt my son's body began to tremble under me. His cock swelled in my mouth. His hips began to thrust and he stopped licking me. It did not matter.

His first hard spurt sprayed my tonsils. My mouth filled with his essence as my son shot his seed into my mouth. I tried to swallow it all, gulping it down as fast as I could. I did not want to waste a drop. But it was too much. As Hank's thrusting slowed and his loud moans quieted, I felt his hot juice squirt out of the sides of my mouth. I felt its warmth as it slid down my chin. Still I sucked. Finally, I pulled back. I kissed the head of his cock and collapse on top of him.

***

With my head laying in the vee created by her legs, I kiss mom's thighs. They were delicious wet with her perspiration and cum. Even as she lay atop me recovering, I can see the whitish liquid seeping from her hole.

We both turn our heads as my dad groans and rolls to his side facing us. His eyes open, flutter and close again

"I haven't cum like that in years."

"Good thing," I teased her, "you would dehydrate yourself."

Mom slaps my thigh. She raises to her knees and turns on top of me. She straddles my waist and wags her finger at me.

"Hey you! Have some respect for your old mother."

I watched as she delicately used a finger to scoop the drips of my cum from her chin. I watch as she licks her fingers clean.

"See? You almost drowned your old mom!"

We laughed as she crawled up and lay in my arms. We cuddled, exchanging soft kisses as we enjoyed the afterglow. In the next bed, dad fully clothed, snored noisily.

"So what do we do now, mom?"

"Oh I don't know! How many positions do you know?" She laughed her hand caressing my chest.

I smacked her butt, eliciting a delightful squeal. "You know what I mean," I laughed. I nodded my head toward my father. "Eventually, he will wake up. Then what happens?"

Mom's tiny hand slid down my belly to my cock, sending chills through my body. As she stroked me she raised on one elbow and looked back at my father.

"Oh I don't know," she said with a wicked gleam in her eye, "let him watch?"

I smacked her butt again. "You know what I mean." My cock, never fully soft, grew erect under mom's hands.

Mom raised to her knees, her ass toward my father. She through one leg over me. She walked forward on her knees until my dick slapped against her lower abdomen.

"That's a concern for tomorrow. Tonight we fuck. I want to feel you in me. I want to feel you fill my pussy. I want to be fucked hard! Tomorrow is a million years away."

She rose up slightly, pressed my tool down and positioned it at her entrance. Her eyes widened as the head of my cock parted her lips.

"Baby, in some way I feel like a virgin, feeling my first cock sliding into me."

I held her hips as she placed her hands on my chest and sank down. I watched her eyes widen. Then her mouth opened in a moue as I filled her.

"Mom, you are so tight!"

"Mmmmm, lets wait a moment for me to get used to you."

We looked between us. I was about halfway into mom. Dad groaned. We glanced at him and giggled. Then she continued sliding down until I was fully in her. She slowly rotated her hips, getting used to me in her.

I had a crazy thought as I lay still, letting my mother set the pace.

"Fuck! Keep doing that! It feels amazing. Can I ask you something?"

"Hank, as long as you don't take your dick out of me, you can ask me anything!"

I began to slowly pump up and down, complementing her rocking motion.

"Should I still call you mom?"

Her eyes were closed. Her mouth open. She began to rise and fall slowly.

"You can call me anything you want." She opened her eyes and looked down at me smiling. I used to love being called dirty names."

I held her hips as I began to thrust harder. Sweat streamed off both of us.

"You'll always be mom...and my mommy slut!"

Mom began to rise and fall faster. I could feel her pussy spasming around my cock.

"Yes, Hank! Yes! Mommy is your slut! I'll always be my son's mommy slut."

Mom threw her head back and let out a loud mournful howl. It continued as her pussy spasmed and came, squirting on my lower abdomen and crotch. Her tight pussy massaged my cock. I groaned and shot my load deep into her.

Breathing heavily, mom collapsed on my chest. After a moment, she raised her head. I leaned up and we kissed.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to stay just like this, with you in me. What was your second question?"

I reached out and cupped her ass, squeezing it. I could feel mom flex her Kegel muscles on my cock.

"Are you on birth control?"

Mom rolled off me. "Get up for a minute."

Confused I scooted up in the bed. Mom turned sideways on her hand and knees facing dad. "Come on baby! Fuck your mommy slut doggy style."

***

It felt so wicked to feel my son's cock sliding into me while I looked at my sleeping husband.

"Spank mommy baby"

His first slap was tentative "Harder" The room resounded with his ass slap.

"You hot little bitch! Answer me! Are you on birth control?"

"That's right! Talk nasty to me. Treat me like your slut."

He rained slaps on my ass as we rutted. I knew he wanted an answer. I watched John's eyes flutter. They opened briefly. They were unfocused, rolling in their sockets. I pursed my lips and blew him a kiss. He closed his eyes and rolled over, facing the wall.

"No, you sweet dick motherfucker! I'm not on birth control."

***

The warm California sun warms my naked body. The brochure about the Misty Valley was right. The people of the Misty Valley embraced us when they heard our story. They allowed us to stay. The atmosphere is one of live and let live. We have been here nearly two years. We have never regretted the move.

As I lay here, listening to Hank and our six month old Ashley, splashing in the pool. I can feel the first popcorn like sensations in my belly as our new baby moves for the first time.

Our old life is a distant dream. We made love all night in that filthy motel with my husband, John drunk and sleep in the next bed. Between our epic lovemaking sessions, we had whispered conversations about what we should do.

By dawn, we decided. We showered in the rust stained shower. We made love again. I leaned against the shower wall while the tepid water washed over us as my son, my lover took me from behind. We left John half the money and took the van.

True the house we live in is small and rented. It's has been a struggle. Hank is getting his degree through an online college. In return for working as a teaching assistant, he takes a few classes at UCSC in Santa Cruz. He will finish work on his bachelor's this Fall.

We never heard from John. Periodically, Hank checks the internet for divorce proceeding or death notices. So far he has found neither.

I hear the sounded of naked feet padding on the deck. I open my eyes and Hank is standing over me with Ashley in his arms. His crotch, like mine is shaved. We started shaving after we began frequenting the nude beaches.

"Ash and I are going to have lunch. Do you want some?"

"Yes, please. And you can leave her here."

I sit up and take my wiggly daughter from her father. We plan on at least one more after her brother is born. Life is good and we are loving it.

Schaka
Schaka
3,079 Followers