All Comments on 'A Loving Couple And Friends'

by JLitM

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
Didn't read past the warnings at the top of the page.

And that's a good thing. Thank you for putting those warnings right there at the beginning of the story. I prefer to avoid things that either don't interest me or possibly even turn me right off, and reading your warning saved me the trouble of investing time and energy in reading a story only to encounter topics I'd just as soon skip.

I don't have issues with people writing about things they find arousing or exciting. I have issues when someone submits a story with the intention of annoying/upsetting/alarming others. Sneaking homosexuality into a story where the title and description don't even hint at it, for instance. Some readers aren't bothered by homosexuality. Some enjoy reading about it, and others really, really don't want to read about it. The author would be better served putting that information right up in front, prominently, to attract those who won't be bothered by it, or who even look forward to reading about it, rather than risk upsetting someone who is really turned off by gay sex.

Now, swap out "homosexuality" with "scat" or with "interracial sex" or with "foot worship" or whatever. Some topics will attract those who are drawn to them, and others will avoid them. In the end, by clearly informing people of what elements are included in a story, you get better scores and feedback, and fewer "1 Stars" and negative feedback.

So, with no sarcasm, thanks for the warning at the beginning of the story. I'm not into cuckholding, homosexuality or scat. I don't want to stop you from writing your story, but "I" don't want to read it. I hope that those readers who get off on those topics enjoy themselves, and I wish more authors would take the time to post similar warnings when appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yikes, I just stepped in a pile of shit.

I was looking for a story and stepped in this, ugly.

LikeItLotsLikeItLotsover 6 years ago
Nicely Written

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this nicely written imaginative tale and I feel it could be developed quite a bit further if the author still has an account. But it's not for me to say how, as it's not my story. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous